Cyberbullying.

Post your discussions here
NobodyCaresAboutMe
Anispace Beginner

Cyberbullying.

Post by NobodyCaresAboutMe » 01 Jun 2016, 19:54

EXCUSE MY FRENCH IF YOU'RE GAY.

So I just got done watching the movie "Cyberbully" starring Emily Osment and some other fuckers I'm not aware of.
I was only watching it because I wanted to see for myself how shitty it was as everybody claimed so.
As terrible as the movie was, I couldn't help but notice that cyberbullying is nothing but a bunch of major bs.

Now before you call me insensitive about people who committed suicide over cyberbullying, zip those lips for a second.

I get that real life bullying is a problem but cyberbullying is on the internet. THE INTERNET, people. You can ignore them so DAMN EASILY WITHOUT ANY EFFORT.

So what I'm trying to say is:

CYBERBULLYING NEVER EXISTED.

Yes. Never existed. It's something made up by people who were too stupid enough to fall for the trolls on the internet. Ever heard of a block button? Ever heard of simply just ignoring them? If you're not that smart, then maybe you shouldn't go to the internet. Speaking of not being smart, remember when Fox News saw trolls as dangerous people that spread hate everywhere? Looking back at that, those trolls really trolled big time. Back then, seems like the internet was a dangerous place to go. Like you have to ask your parent if you can go on google. Sites such as MySpace or Facebook provided people to live socially on the internet. And of course, it spawned what people called "cyberbullying." Looking at some incidents that involve suicides over cyberbullying, I've notice one thing. The people who are cyberbullied are idiots.

Yes...I said it.
They're idiots. Why?

Because they literally have the options to stop it. Yet...they don't take it. Instead they take the insults, lower their self esteem, and bam...they end their life. I can understand maybe committing suicide over real life bullying because at least its directed at your face, personally. It's a little hard to ignore them. But the internet is a fantasy world. Everyone can be anybody. You could be a guy, girl, or both on the internet. Who's gonna cyberbully you if you're someone else? Who's gonna cyberbully you, ESPECIALLY in your High School years no less, if they are blocked? Then you just have to deal with real life bullying until you graduate. And what really pisses me off is the "Cyberbullying laws."

Around 2010, there were CYBERBULLYING LAWS. L - A - W - S!

Meaning you can go to jail because you typed something that made someone cry out like a little bitch because the parents was too lazy to get off their ass and do some goddamn parenting by getting off their children of the computer.

I'm sorry, but that is the most stupidest shit ever.

Tell me guys, was Cyberbullying a real thing to begin with?
Or was it trolls being trolls?
NobodyCaresAboutMe wrote:
Luffy wrote:
NobodyCaresAboutMe wrote:Hey Luffy, I'm your biggest fan!
shut the hell up
Yes sir
True story.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Re: Cyberbullying.

Post by Killua » 01 Jun 2016, 19:58

Who ever can't handle Cyberbullying is weak i mean it's the internet why are you making people who mostly likely could never say sh!t to your face in real life because they don't have the balls lower yourself esteem?
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

NobodyCaresAboutMe
Anispace Beginner

Post by NobodyCaresAboutMe » 01 Jun 2016, 20:02

Killua wrote:Who ever can't handle Cyberbullying is weak i mean it's the internet why are you making people who mostly likely could never say sh!t to your face in real life because they don't have the balls lower yourself esteem?
Eggactly. EXactly.

Which brings me up to my next point...
No one is forcing you to go on the internet. If you don't like being cyberbullied, then get off bitch.
Luffy wrote:
shut the hell up
Yes sir
True story.

XOTWOD

Post by XOTWOD » 01 Jun 2016, 20:04

Killua wrote:Who ever can't handle Cyberbullying is weak i mean it's the internet why are you making people who mostly likely could never say sh!t to your face in real life because they don't have the balls lower yourself esteem?
Eggactly. EXactly.

Which brings me up to my next point...
No one is forcing you to go on the internet. If you don't like being cyberbullied, then get off bitch.
PREACH THAT SHIT

Seraph
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by Seraph » 01 Jun 2016, 20:05

Well take it further than that. Cyberbullying can be real if you know who's behind it all. Not every case of cyberbullying is done by someone that's 10000 miles away from you. That one dumb movie "unfriended" is the perfect example of it. It was fully done online, the girl's video was spread everywhere by her own group of friends, so school was hell for her. A lotta major cyberbullying stuff like that just starts online, but it doesn't finish there.
Trolls, randoms and bs like that, yeah block them lmao, but cyberbullying's pretty situational with how you deal with it.

ShirouEmiya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by ShirouEmiya » 01 Jun 2016, 20:06

The people who killed themselves because they were bullied over the internet were idiots. They were too weak to live and were better off gone. The strong survives and the weak die.

Talon

Post by Talon » 01 Jun 2016, 20:09

I'm, really not a fan of the harshness
A good portion of the news stories of people who die via it all has it start online, then it becomes Real
If it starts getting that bad, it's hard to escape from it, especially if your one save haven becomes one of the worst places of all

Arisu's example is a extremely good example
ShirouEmiya wrote:The people who killed themselves because they were bullied over the internet were idiots. They were too weak to live and were better off gone. The strong survives and the weak die.
I could of sworn I saw you doing said "cyberbulling" to another user quite a time ago

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 01 Jun 2016, 20:11

AskingAlexandria wrote:
Well take it further than that. Cyberbullying can be real if you know who's behind it all. Not every case of cyberbullying is done by someone that's 10000 miles away from you. That one dumb movie "unfriended" is the perfect example of it. It was fully done online, the girl's video was spread everywhere by her own group of friends, so school was hell for her. A lotta major cyberbullying stuff like that just starts online, but it doesn't finish there.
Trolls, randoms and bs like that, yeah block them lmao, but cyberbullying's pretty situational with how you deal with it.
very good point Poopdria ~ o3o I agree on that.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Kaiser
Anispace Beginner

Post by Kaiser » 01 Jun 2016, 20:11

ShirouEmiya wrote:The people who killed themselves because they were bullied over the internet were idiots. They were too weak to live and were better off gone. The strong survives and the weak die.

Here's an idea: Don't encourage a victimhood culture and don't give every female E-suicider a front-page news day whenever it happens.

NobodyCaresAboutMe
Anispace Beginner

Post by NobodyCaresAboutMe » 01 Jun 2016, 20:12

AskingAlexandria wrote:Well take it further than that. Cyberbullying can be real if you know who's behind it all. Not every case of cyberbullying is done by someone that's 10000 miles away from you. That one dumb movie "unfriended" is the perfect example of it. It was fully done online, the girl's video was spread everywhere by her own group of friends, so school was hell for her. A lotta major cyberbullying stuff like that just starts online, but it doesn't finish there.

Oh yeah, Unfriended.

Man what a stupid movie.

But tell me, who the hell commits suicide over a video that apparently "ruined" her life? Because it really seems like she can't even handle a picture of her being made fun of.

It's like saying this girl is committing suicide because she has to live with this picture for the rest of her life.

V

(Well actually, she tried to sue Instagram lol)

But the beauty about High School is when you graduate, who's gonna make fun of you now? In fact, who the hell cares? Seriously, has there ever been a High School who will only make fun of one student because of some video? Elementary School maybe, but High School? Nahh.
Luffy wrote:
shut the hell up
Yes sir
True story.