Animation Kings: American Cartoons or Japanese Cartoons?

Post your discussions here
User avatar
DiabolicalMasquerade
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 196
Joined: 30 Jun 2014, 02:24

Re: Animation Kings: American Cartoons or Japanese Cartoons

Post by DiabolicalMasquerade » 08 Sep 2014, 11:02

soviet anime is the best.

User avatar
AnimeKillers
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 759
Joined: 29 Jul 2013, 08:55

Re: Animation Kings: American Cartoons or Japanese Cartoons

Post by AnimeKillers » 30 Sep 2014, 15:18

Seeing a lot of answers not a lot of reasons
Image
Yohooo! The Boys.co Gang is looking to Kill you!

Image
Animes be hatin' on my Toon Swagger

User avatar
Corrupti0n
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 365
Joined: 19 Aug 2014, 17:09

Re: Animation Kings: American Cartoons or Japanese Cartoons

Post by Corrupti0n » 30 Sep 2014, 19:58

American Cartoons
But i barely watch anime so thats a bit of the reason why.

User avatar
AnimeKillers
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 759
Joined: 29 Jul 2013, 08:55

Re: Animation Kings: American Cartoons or Japanese Cartoons

Post by AnimeKillers » 05 Oct 2014, 20:11

Corrupti0n wrote:American Cartoons
But i barely watch anime so thats a bit of the reason why.

That's your choice. I just refuse to watch anime cause I know exactly what it is and what's going to be like
Image
Yohooo! The Boys.co Gang is looking to Kill you!

Image
Animes be hatin' on my Toon Swagger

User avatar
Dilemma
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 803
Joined: 11 Apr 2013, 15:57

Re: Animation Kings: American Cartoons or Japanese Cartoons

Post by Dilemma » 07 Oct 2014, 21:36

Japanese <3
'Peace, Love and Positivity.'

User avatar
Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3119
Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 18:56

Re: Animation Kings: American Cartoons or Japanese Cartoons

Post by Mika » 07 Oct 2014, 21:41

AnimeKillers wrote:Seeing a lot of answers not a lot of reasons

Anivide/_space life story

I provided my elaborate (proper) answer on an earlier page.

User avatar
AnimeKillers
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 759
Joined: 29 Jul 2013, 08:55

Re: Animation Kings: American Cartoons or Japanese Cartoons

Post by AnimeKillers » 08 Oct 2014, 05:24

Seth wrote:
AnimeKillers wrote:Seeing a lot of answers not a lot of reasons

Anivide/_space life story

I provided my elaborate (proper) answer on an earlier page.

And I thank you, at least you give a reason why you think Anime animation is better Instead of saying "You're wrong"
Image
Yohooo! The Boys.co Gang is looking to Kill you!

Image
Animes be hatin' on my Toon Swagger

User avatar
gamingfurgal
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 82
Joined: 26 Oct 2013, 03:42

Re: Animation Kings: American Cartoons or Japanese Cartoons

Post by gamingfurgal » 08 Oct 2014, 05:42

Neither at this point. The only good ones ive seen were ones that were made years back ago.

User avatar
Sinister
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1125
Joined: 25 Apr 2014, 18:55

Re: Animation Kings: American Cartoons or Japanese Cartoons

Post by Sinister » 09 Oct 2014, 05:55

Japanese cartoons
Image

RedReaper wrote:Sometimes I feel like shoving horchata down your throat so you may accept it

User avatar
AnimeKillers
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 759
Joined: 29 Jul 2013, 08:55

Re: Animation Kings: American Cartoons or Japanese Cartoons

Post by AnimeKillers » 09 Oct 2014, 06:01

Sinister wrote:Japanese cartoons

As in better animation or something else?
Image
Yohooo! The Boys.co Gang is looking to Kill you!

Image
Animes be hatin' on my Toon Swagger

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests