Why do People View Each Other Differently?

Post your discussions here
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Re: Why do People View Each Other Differently?

Post by Killua » 29 Jun 2016, 11:54

Emiya wrote:This problem would be solved if the government would just turn our brains into computers.
go get your brain turned into a computer maybe you can use it to google something sensible to type here.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Emiya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Emiya » 29 Jun 2016, 11:57

Killua wrote:
Emiya wrote:This problem would be solved if the government would just turn our brains into computers.
go get your brain turned into a computer maybe you can use it to google something sensible to type here.

Maybe you should google, "how to be a dickwad on the internet who worships fucckboys like keemstar" then come back and tell me what you found.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 29 Jun 2016, 12:02

Emiya wrote:
Killua wrote:

Maybe you should google, "how to be a dickwad on the internet who worships fucckboys like keemstar" then come back and tell me what you found.
Firstly How is Keemstar relevant to this thread?? Secondly you really do need a computer for your brain cause obviously the one in your skull(if any) clearly does not function. You never post anything sensible or of substance and that is why you are taken for the biggest Meme on Anispace, hell i've seen your name brought up as a joke in threads that you are not even involve in?? Now tell me how does it feel to be in a constant haze of stupidity?
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Emiya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Emiya » 29 Jun 2016, 12:07

Killua wrote: Firstly How is Keemstar relevant to this thread?? Secondly you really do need a computer for your brain cause obviously the one in your skull(if any) clearly does not function. You never post anything sensible or of substance and that is why you are taken for the biggest Meme on Anispace, hell i've seen your name brought up as a joke in threads that you are not even involve in?? Now tell me how does it feel to be in a constant haze of stupidity?

I dunno, it feels like smoking a joint at a strip club really. Don't trigger the beast boy becuz, you will get destroyed.

Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ants » 29 Jun 2016, 14:50

Emiya wrote:
Killua wrote: Firstly How is Keemstar relevant to this thread?? Secondly you really do need a computer for your brain cause obviously the one in your skull(if any) clearly does not function. You never post anything sensible or of substance and that is why you are taken for the biggest Meme on Anispace, hell i've seen your name brought up as a joke in threads that you are not even involve in?? Now tell me how does it feel to be in a constant haze of stupidity?

I dunno, it feels like smoking a joint at a strip club really. Don't trigger the beast boy becuz, you will get destroyed.

Okay Conan. Just tell me how to trigger you so you can throw a tangent and give us all some quality entertainment.
actually, don't contact me.

Emiya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Emiya » 29 Jun 2016, 15:10

Ants wrote:
Emiya wrote:

Okay Conan. Just tell me how to trigger you so you can throw a tangent and give us all some quality entertainment.

You're doin' it right now boy. You don't wanna trigger the fuckin' beast.

Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ants » 29 Jun 2016, 15:14

people view each other differently because memes are not a unifying force, they simply destroy ;(
actually, don't contact me.

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 29 Jun 2016, 15:15

Killua wrote:
F*cking lol'd to that.
The winner is the most adaptive one.

iloveanime721
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by iloveanime721 » 29 Jun 2016, 15:21

like...what really matter is only one should should care what they think. society oly try to change you and or convert you into something you're not. i only listen to what's in my heart. not what others think about me.

iloveanime721
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by iloveanime721 » 29 Jun 2016, 15:32

can somebody delete this "failure of a comment" of mine? the one i comment emiya about?

this one hello?!

obviously if it is the wrong people, then people can take advantage over one another. even governmental system isn't full of good people.

it was a mistake for speaking to him. he's an idiot anyway. oops i'm sorry