Why do People View Each Other Differently?

Post your discussions here
BlankInfinity
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Re: Why do People View Each Other Differently?

Post by BlankInfinity » 03 Oct 2015, 09:56

ShirouEmiya wrote:We are still expected to behave accordingly and obey the laws of MAN. Those that can't follow these simple rules are cancer that are just glutton for punishment.
I partly agree with this. It's just our 21st century, just the way things are now.

PerpetualSilence
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by PerpetualSilence » 03 Oct 2015, 09:58

ShirouEmiya wrote:
PerpetualSilence wrote:
ShirouEmiya wrote:We are still expected to behave accordingly and obey the laws of MAN. Those that can't follow these simple rules are cancer that are just glutton for punishment.
So I'm cancer because I J-Walk? LOL THANKZ U 3 NICE 5 ME.
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
Lmfao, not crossing a cross-walk thing isn't even a big deal, everyone has done it once in their life and I bet you have too, just not going to admit it. Of course one would be in a rush and cross the street where there is no cross-walk so they can get to their destination in time, honestly, having to cross the cross-walk is the stupidest law of all time.
Image  Image  Image

ShirouEmiya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by ShirouEmiya » 03 Oct 2015, 10:03

Granted it may be a silly law, but it's to better our safety.

EtherealStarlight
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by EtherealStarlight » 03 Oct 2015, 10:03

-coughs- So, why do people view each other differently? Biologically, humans have a somewhat diverse genome and I'm sure that could have led to differences in brain development/neuron pathways. I'm sure it's possible for you to think differently at your very core.

MilkShakes
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by MilkShakes » 03 Oct 2015, 10:05

Weiss wrote:From where I live, and I am by no means trying to be offensive. I live in south Texas, so I live in a primarily Mexican community. My cousin is engaged to his girlfriend, and her family doesn't like him because he does not have the same religious beliefs, and he is also white and not Mexican. Again, I am not trying to be offensive, and I apologize if I am.

I know that people can be judged for their religion, race, and they can be judged for anything. I think it is mainly due the the beliefs of other people, and sadly that is something that we cannot change to fit our own.

However, when it comes to the subject of bullying, the victim can often be judged for something they cannot help (for an example say they have a deformity). It's not that person's fault, but they will be judged strictly because they are different.

It's such a sad thing really.
Ew. Honestly in my opinion this question can be answered in various of ways but the outcome is still the same. I read most of everyone's posts on this thread and they're all phrased differently but regardless of detail or not. I think everyone made a point; we're all unfortunately human and I don't care how much you've experienced throughout your life, your age, your religion/culture, your race, where your from, what languages you speak on a regular basis, and etc. Everyone is still a human but that doesn't mean we all have to be the same. You know how boring that would be? I want to at least be one of a kind, shit! I don't want no one thinking and acting like me. You just go on about your business and I go about my own.

But of course, we're going to have that five out of ten that want to judge out loud about who you are which is just plain out natural because they were raised differently and their knowledge was passed onto them from their parents, grandparents, friends or whatever. It doesn't matter. Our perspectives came from another's mindset and develop overtime to our "own", which is why we look down on others like... "I dislike gays" "Why does he/she look/act like that?" and so on...bleh bleh bleh, la de da~! I'm on 20% gonna waste the rest of my battery on geometry dash.

BlankInfinity
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by BlankInfinity » 03 Oct 2015, 10:13

In the end, we all judge. We all say things inside our minds about people we see walking down the street or on tv etc...
It's natural. People can deny it, but we all say our mini-statements silently.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 28 Jun 2016, 13:03

Because people have different opinions, upbringings and views on life.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Splatoon

Post by Splatoon » 28 Jun 2016, 18:13

the way were raised the environment around us our influences our culture(s)
this question can be answered in a lot of different ways and be very opinionated i mean yeah we have all our own opinions on certain aspects of life and shit
like i personally dont like muslims thats just how i feel but the next person might think im fucking garbage because i shouldnt dislike a certain group of people for whatever reason no matter how factual the reasoning might be

Emiya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Emiya » 29 Jun 2016, 11:40

This problem would be solved if the government would just turn our brains into computers.

iloveanime721
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by iloveanime721 » 29 Jun 2016, 11:46

Emiya wrote:This problem would be solved if the government would just turn our brains into computers.
obviously if it is the wrong people, then people can take advantage over one another. even governmental system isn't full of good people