Why do People View Each Other Differently?

Post your discussions here
User avatar
EtherealStarlight
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 4035
Joined: 21 Mar 2012, 19:20

Re: Why do People View Each Other Differently?

Post by EtherealStarlight » 02 Oct 2015, 19:27

Well, I'll give that one to you. I do think the idea of race is essentially useless, but you're condemning all of humanity because of the minority of people in history who've done bad things/had bad ideas. You pretty much want to erase our problems by advocating uniformity, when the real way to solve problems is to work through them.

PerpetualSilence
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 Sep 2015, 19:44

Re: Why do People View Each Other Differently?

Post by PerpetualSilence » 02 Oct 2015, 19:32

ShirouEmiya wrote:
PerpetualSilence wrote:


What the actual fucck? OKAY, you seriously need to stop, we were getting our point across that being different doesn't matter do NOT hop to racism, not all policemen are white and not ALL policemen view blacks as animals that need to be put down, that's downright stereotypical. I believe there is forum there, but you might not go there because you might get your a s s beat there too. This forum is to share an opinion, but it went too far after I corrected you once. Please don't bring racism and stereotypes into this forum.
Racisim plays a part into people being Diverse.
Yes, I know but that also does not mean its okay to be stereotypical saying policemen are mainly white and see blacks as animals to be put down.
Because that isnt true.
Image  Image  Image

ShirouEmiya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 242
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 22:19

Re: Why do People View Each Other Differently?

Post by ShirouEmiya » 02 Oct 2015, 19:33

EtherealStarlight wrote:Well, I'll give that one to you. I do think the idea of race is essentially useless, but you're condemning all of humanity because of the minority of people in history who've done bad things/had bad ideas. You pretty much want to erase our problems by advocating uniformity, when the real way to solve problems is to work through them.
Over the course of our history, MAN has always judged others and viewed certain societies as lesser and worthless for the most stupid reasons. I can't even fucking begin to count how many people died because of MAN's narrow minded arrogance and views such as Race and religion.
Image
Image

ShirouEmiya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 242
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 22:19

Re: Why do People View Each Other Differently?

Post by ShirouEmiya » 02 Oct 2015, 19:40

PerpetualSilence wrote:
ShirouEmiya wrote:
PerpetualSilence wrote:


What the actual fucck? OKAY, you seriously need to stop, we were getting our point across that being different doesn't matter do NOT hop to racism, not all policemen are white and not ALL policemen view blacks as animals that need to be put down, that's downright stereotypical. I believe there is forum there, but you might not go there because you might get your a s s beat there too. This forum is to share an opinion, but it went too far after I corrected you once. Please don't bring racism and stereotypes into this forum.
Racisim plays a part into people being Diverse.
Yes, I know but that also does not mean its okay to be stereotypical saying policemen are mainly white and see blacks as animals to be put down.
Because that isnt true.

Some white people will try to screw black folks over in various ways. I've seen it happen and I didn't mean to say ALL police men were like that, just mainly the white ones. Officers that are Black are too afraid to stand up to the man in charge. Like during the slavery times. You have dozens of black people in the same area, while there's the Slave master and three other guys armed with guns. They were out numbered and if the Blacks rebelled, they would most certainly had their freedom taken back. But that's what the whites fear. They keep them in the mindset that they are powerless no matter how great their numbers may be, and those mind games are still being played today.
Image
Image

User avatar
Parinoid
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 132
Joined: 07 Jul 2012, 12:52

Re: Why do People View Each Other Differently?

Post by Parinoid » 02 Oct 2015, 19:41

ShirouEmiya wrote:
EtherealStarlight wrote:Well, I'll give that one to you. I do think the idea of race is essentially useless, but you're condemning all of humanity because of the minority of people in history who've done bad things/had bad ideas. You pretty much want to erase our problems by advocating uniformity, when the real way to solve problems is to work through them.
Over the course of our history, MAN has always judged others and viewed certain societies as lesser and worthless for the most stupid reasons. I can't even f*** begin to count how many people died because of MAN's narrow minded arrogance and views such as Race and religion.
I'm not meaning to jump in, I just wanted to voice my opinion, so my bad, but honestly, that's just how it is. People are murdered for more reasons than we can think of, but we need such things to happen so we can learn to deal with it, as the user/Ethereal (sorry for shortening it) is kind of saying in a way. As irrelevant as the stuff I am saying is, it's just my view, as I've said.
Image

User avatar
EtherealStarlight
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 4035
Joined: 21 Mar 2012, 19:20

Re: Why do People View Each Other Differently?

Post by EtherealStarlight » 02 Oct 2015, 19:43

Maybe we can have a separate discussion on white supremacy and the Christian hegemony. xD

PerpetualSilence
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 Sep 2015, 19:44

Re: Why do People View Each Other Differently?

Post by PerpetualSilence » 02 Oct 2015, 19:44

ShirouEmiya wrote:
PerpetualSilence wrote:
ShirouEmiya wrote:
Racisim plays a part into people being Diverse.
Yes, I know but that also does not mean its okay to be stereotypical saying policemen are mainly white and see blacks as animals to be put down.
Because that isnt true.

Some white people will try to screw black folks over in various ways. I've seen it happen and I didn't mean to say ALL police men were like that, just mainly the white ones. Officers that are Black are too afraid to stand up to the man in charge. Like during the slavery times. You have dozens of black people in the same area, while there's the Slave master and three other guys armed with guns. They were out numbered and if the Blacks rebelled, they would most certainly had their freedom taken back. But that's what the whites fear. They keep them in the mindset that they are powerless no matter how great their numbers may be, and those mind games are still being played today.
How would you know black officers are too afraid to stand up? See, you're viewing a certain group of people in ONE way, 'all white officers see blacks as animals needing to be put down' FALSE — 'all black officers are too afraid to stand up and a be man' FALSE. You don't know that whatsoever.

But, I will stop here because I do not feel in the mood to continue such an idiotic discussion, ta-ta
Image  Image  Image

Miscellaneous
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 485
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 10:07

Re: Why do People View Each Other Differently?

Post by Miscellaneous » 02 Oct 2015, 19:50

ShirouEmiya wrote:
Miscellaneous wrote:
ShirouEmiya wrote: Think about it like this; Because we're so diverse, MAN's death date draws closer and closer by the second. It's very slow but the day will eventually come when world war III breaks out and half of the human race is wiped out. We are slowly killing ourselves off and the possible ways to prevent this is for us to get ourselves together with our own accord (which I don't see happening any time at all) or MAN creates machines that will help reprogram us into being a more unionized civilization. It won't happen now but in the next few hundred years (If we haven't killed ourselves off by then) technology will be more advanced and we would have the resources to accomplish this.
"I don't want to survive. I want to live!"
-Captain

We're humans. We have our flaws but we can learn from them to keep moving forward every inch of the way. That is what life is about. To not change or adapt at all would to truly die as a species.

But because of this there's many pointless wars that's been fought with thousands dying. In this day and age, we have secret societies controling us for their own selfish needs, and then there's the FEMA camps, where they plan to put most of us in with in the next few years. Don't believe me? look it up. There's also the racisim issue which also comes into play here. Police (White officers really) view blacks as animals that should be shot on sight. There's no option to surrender, to them if you're black, you have a death flag on ya back.
You believe everything you read on the internet, do you?

Not all officers are the same. You seem to think that just because one person's something, the same would apply to the rest. Or just like to use stereotypes and apocalypse tropes to prove your point across.

Many tropes may apply to life but not all do. This isn't some show where the characters follow a script. Or some kind of cliche that you know the ending of. Life is unexpective. Living isn't to be the same as everyone else, knowing what to expect from others and following the same thing. If we were the same, how would we face new problems in the future or learn from our mistakes and build ourselves up as individuals? Humans aren't robots. We don't come with manuals. Making everyone the same wouldn't solve all our problems like you think it would. Stop having a messiah-complex and thinking the world should be the way you want it just from your point of view.

ShirouEmiya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 242
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 22:19

Re: Why do People View Each Other Differently?

Post by ShirouEmiya » 02 Oct 2015, 20:00

Miscellaneous wrote:
Not all officers are the same. You seem to think that just because one person's something, the same would apply to the rest. Or just like to use stereotypes and apocalypse tropes to prove your point across.

Many tropes may apply to life but not all do. This isn't some show where the characters follow a script. Or some kind of cliche that you know the ending of. Life is unexpective. Living isn't to be the same as everyone else, knowing what to expect from others and following the same thing. If we were the same, how would we face new problems in the future or learn from our mistakes and build ourselves up as individuals? Humans aren't robots. We don't come with manuals. Making everyone the same wouldn't solve all our problems like you think it would. Stop having a messiah-complex and thinking the world should be the way you want it just from your point of view.
We humans are born into a system. In that system we are to follow the same rules as everyone else. You must be "normal" get an education, a job married and reproduce. We must follow the rules and do what's expected of us at all times, in order to maintain order and control. This is something that's been established for a VERY long time and yet we still can't follow this simple concept. We know of the consequences yet we still can't follow the rules. See the problem there? People must be mentally FORCED into obedience.
Image
Image

User avatar
Parinoid
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 132
Joined: 07 Jul 2012, 12:52

Re: Why do People View Each Other Differently?

Post by Parinoid » 02 Oct 2015, 20:07

EtherealStarlight wrote:Maybe we can have a separate discussion on white supremacy and the Christian hegemony. xD
Oh, trust me, I'm sure that's along the path of where this forum is going xD
This thread has like 3 different things going on for it haha
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests