Online dating.

Post your discussions here
LostMarauder

Re: Online dating.

Post by LostMarauder » 01 Jun 2017, 11:33

They are a complete waste of time. All relationships are a waste of time rather. Something like, "I love you", "Besties forever" and "Til' death do us part" can easily be destroyed over night despite it being years for those bonds to forge. Hell, Most people in this day and age do not care about their parents or children and only use them to gain profit from them. And if they cant give you any money then they will not hesitate to throw their child into the streets or send their elderly parents to some shitty medical facility where they are treated like crap. Love in all its forms are dead.
Last edited by LostMarauder on 01 Jun 2017, 12:14, edited 1 time in total.

Illusions

Post by Illusions » 01 Jun 2017, 11:57

Undefined wrote:
01 Jun 2017, 09:45
Online dating is dumb.

In the end, it's for sad people who can't get laid irl

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 01 Jun 2017, 12:00

Honestly, the internet should only be used to meet people who live near you. Meeting somebody online isn't wrong or weird. Even getting to know somebody with romantic interest online I would not say is wrong or weird, either. But when somebody decides to make a relationship official basing off of what they learned about somebody over the internet without ever meeting them IRL... this is where I don't agree as "internet relationships" mostly all die off with the very rare exceptions like Oreh & Grimoire.

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 01 Jun 2017, 21:15

Mika wrote:
01 Jun 2017, 12:00
Honestly, the internet should only be used to meet people who live near you. Meeting somebody online isn't wrong or weird. Even getting to know somebody with romantic interest online I would not say is wrong or weird, either. But when somebody decides to make a relationship official basing off of what they learned about somebody over the internet without ever meeting them IRL... this is where I don't agree as "internet relationships" mostly all die off with the very rare exceptions like Oreh & Grimoire.
We recently spend almost two weeks together back and forth between our houses o3o
The winner is the most adaptive one.

Kyotachi
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Kyotachi » 02 Jun 2017, 02:07

Utterly stupid and useless.
Online dating will only give you troublesome issues.
Do something productive instead of wasting your time on online relationships.
You'll never really know the person you date behind the other side of the screen.
As per the subject, I agree with Seth, find people near you, if you must online date at all.
"There is nothing good nor bad but thinking makes it so."

xSaint

Post by xSaint » 02 Jun 2017, 07:33

There are too many what-ifs and questions that can arise.
Don't bother if you don't have the willing and the fortitude to do it.

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 02 Jun 2017, 16:47

Is 3 hours consider far or near?

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 02 Jun 2017, 17:33

OrehCursor wrote:
02 Jun 2017, 16:47
It would fall under the category of a long distance relationship even though it isn't really "LONG distance." You aren't living together or near each other locally so it'd be considered a LDR. My ex boyfriend lived 2 hours away from me and I considered that a long distance relationship. Talking a 4 hour drive round trip. It's nothing crazy like needing an airplane just to see each other but it was still a drive between our cities.

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 02 Jun 2017, 21:28

Mika wrote:
02 Jun 2017, 17:33
OrehCursor wrote:
02 Jun 2017, 16:47
It would fall under the category of a long distance relationship even though it isn't really "LONG distance." You aren't living together or near each other locally so it'd be considered a LDR. My ex boyfriend lived 2 hours away from me and I considered that a long distance relationship. Talking a 4 hour drive round trip. It's nothing crazy like needing an airplane just to see each other but it was still a drive between our cities.
Interesting owo cool thanks

Natsu
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Natsu » 03 Jun 2017, 01:22

Don't waste your time on that bullshiiit
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.