Super Smash Bros. Thread

Talk about video games and MMORPG here

Moderators: Auer, tsundere

User avatar
Fate
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 223
Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 15:10

Re: Super Smash Bros. Thread

Post by Fate » 14 Apr 2017, 17:35

CloudStrife wrote:
14 Apr 2017, 17:15
Fate wrote:
14 Apr 2017, 17:12
CloudStrife wrote:
14 Apr 2017, 17:10


That yours?
Yeah but this was before i got others.
Holy crap 0.0 dang!
Its not all of them. This was like 2 years ago i think

Fate of Fates

User avatar
CloudStrife
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 95
Joined: 28 Apr 2010, 16:33

Re: Super Smash Bros. Thread

Post by CloudStrife » 19 Apr 2017, 10:38

Some pics that I thought were pretty cool


GameStop's twitter post which I feel is a nod to the Cloud Vs Link discussion.
Image


And 2002 magazine which talked about the possibility of Cloud in Super Smash Bros
Image
Image

Image

Not Interested.

User avatar
Mirinae
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 63
Joined: 02 Apr 2017, 20:17

Re: Super Smash Bros. Thread

Post by Mirinae » 19 Apr 2017, 11:16

I need to get my hands on those Cloud Amiibos &&&&&& Bayonetta

but guess who doesn't have mONNEEYY <3 ?

Gosh I love being broke.
HighRoller wrote: WHY WOULD I NEED COINS? WTF AM I GOING TO DO WITH THOSE?

SH*T, OUT OF AMMO. BETTER THROW THESE COINS IN HOPES THEY WONT HIT A OLD POOR MAN AND HIS DAUGHTER WITHOUT A PINKY

User avatar
Cloud
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1030
Joined: 20 Jul 2015, 21:17

Re: Super Smash Bros. Thread

Post by Cloud » 19 Apr 2017, 11:45

CloudStrife wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 10:38
Some pics that I thought were pretty cool


GameStop's twitter post which I feel is a nod to the Cloud Vs Link discussion.
Image


And 2002 magazine which talked about the possibility of Cloud in Super Smash Bros
Image
I love Link and he is one of my favorite characters but he could not last 15 seconds against Cloud...I i never understood the fan wars. Cloud defeated planet busting Sephiroth and with Nomura directing FFVII Remake, Cloud is going to be even more overpowered than he already is.
I don't even want to fire shots at Link but he has very little character, he's just good for the sake of being good. Cloud on the other hand is an Anti-Hero who has got lots of character development and is far more realistic as he has an affinity for darkness which makes him a more dynamic and interesting character.
I don't think Link wins in any category.
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

User avatar
Kyotachi
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 948
Joined: 11 Mar 2015, 11:50

Re: Super Smash Bros. Thread

Post by Kyotachi » 19 Apr 2017, 13:05

Cloud wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 11:45
CloudStrife wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 10:38
Some pics that I thought were pretty cool


GameStop's twitter post which I feel is a nod to the Cloud Vs Link discussion.
Image


And 2002 magazine which talked about the possibility of Cloud in Super Smash Bros
Image
I love Link and he is one of my favorite characters but he could not last 15 seconds against Cloud...I i never understood the fan wars. Cloud defeated planet busting Sephiroth and with Nomura directing FFVII Remake, Cloud is going to be even more overpowered than he already is.
I don't even want to fire shots at Link but he has very little character, he's just good for the sake of being good. Cloud on the other hand is an Anti-Hero who has got lots of character development and is far more realistic as he has an affinity for darkness which makes him a more dynamic and interesting character.
I don't think Link wins in any category.
Yo that Cloud figurine is cool as hell
I have to get that once i have enough cash
"There is nothing good nor bad but thinking makes it so."

Image



User avatar
CloudStrife
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 95
Joined: 28 Apr 2010, 16:33

Re: Super Smash Bros. Thread

Post by CloudStrife » 19 Apr 2017, 13:54

Cloud wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 11:45
CloudStrife wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 10:38
Some pics that I thought were pretty cool


GameStop's twitter post which I feel is a nod to the Cloud Vs Link discussion.
Image


And 2002 magazine which talked about the possibility of Cloud in Super Smash Bros
Image
I love Link and he is one of my favorite characters but he could not last 15 seconds against Cloud...I i never understood the fan wars. Cloud defeated planet busting Sephiroth and with Nomura directing FFVII Remake, Cloud is going to be even more overpowered than he already is.
I don't even want to fire shots at Link but he has very little character, he's just good for the sake of being good. Cloud on the other hand is an Anti-Hero who has got lots of character development and is far more realistic as he has an affinity for darkness which makes him a more dynamic and interesting character.
I don't think Link wins in any category.
I used to think that Link could win but the more i think about it the more I think about it the more its less likely. Not to mention, They hand picked the best weapons from each different Link rather than picking one Link they had to buff him to fight Cloud.
Kyotachi wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 13:05

Yo that Cloud figurine is cool as hell
I have to get that once i have enough cash
Get them while their hot!
Image

Image

Not Interested.

User avatar
Cloud
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1030
Joined: 20 Jul 2015, 21:17

Re: Super Smash Bros. Thread

Post by Cloud » 19 Apr 2017, 14:47

CloudStrife wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 13:54
Cloud wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 11:45
CloudStrife wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 10:38
Some pics that I thought were pretty cool


GameStop's twitter post which I feel is a nod to the Cloud Vs Link discussion.
Image


And 2002 magazine which talked about the possibility of Cloud in Super Smash Bros
Image
I love Link and he is one of my favorite characters but he could not last 15 seconds against Cloud...I i never understood the fan wars. Cloud defeated planet busting Sephiroth and with Nomura directing FFVII Remake, Cloud is going to be even more overpowered than he already is.
I don't even want to fire shots at Link but he has very little character, he's just good for the sake of being good. Cloud on the other hand is an Anti-Hero who has got lots of character development and is far more realistic as he has an affinity for darkness which makes him a more dynamic and interesting character.
I don't think Link wins in any category.
I used to think that Link could win but the more i think about it the more I think about it the more its less likely. Not to mention, They hand picked the best weapons from each different Link rather than picking one Link they had to buff him to fight Cloud.
Exactly and even with those buffs I still found Link vastly inferior to Cloud as they Nerfed him. for one there is noway Link could ever keep up with Cloud's speed even with the Pegasus Boots. there is no possible way for Link to react to any of Cloud's attacks and when Screw attack made Link Block Meteorain LMFAO i was literally done. that fight was really biased bs and those little slashes Link did to Cloud caused hard? that is B.S because Sephiroth and other antagonists has done far worse to Cloud without him giving in.
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

User avatar
CloudStrife
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 95
Joined: 28 Apr 2010, 16:33

Re: Super Smash Bros. Thread

Post by CloudStrife » 19 Apr 2017, 14:55

Cloud wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 14:47
CloudStrife wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 13:54
Cloud wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 11:45


I love Link and he is one of my favorite characters but he could not last 15 seconds against Cloud...I i never understood the fan wars. Cloud defeated planet busting Sephiroth and with Nomura directing FFVII Remake, Cloud is going to be even more overpowered than he already is.
I don't even want to fire shots at Link but he has very little character, he's just good for the sake of being good. Cloud on the other hand is an Anti-Hero who has got lots of character development and is far more realistic as he has an affinity for darkness which makes him a more dynamic and interesting character.
I don't think Link wins in any category.
I used to think that Link could win but the more i think about it the more I think about it the more its less likely. Not to mention, They hand picked the best weapons from each different Link rather than picking one Link they had to buff him to fight Cloud.
Exactly and even with those buffs I still found Link vastly inferior to Cloud as they Nerfed him. for one there is noway Link could ever keep up with Cloud's speed even with the Pegasus Boots. there is no possible way for Link to react to any of Cloud's attacks and when Screw attack made Link Block Meteorain LMFAO i was literally done. that fight was really biased bs and those little slashes Link did to Cloud caused hard? that is B.S because Sephiroth and other antagonists has done far worse to Cloud without him giving in.
Lol I hate to kiss ass but that is true. Link is awesome and while I admire his games and attack, Cloud is quite obvious very strong. I don't think they were biased in the fact that they think Link is better, I just think that sometimes they find a way to make the impossible sound possible. Like they want to pull a David Vs Goliath so people come in thinking the one who is more popular/stronger is the one who is going to win only to lose
Image

Image

Not Interested.

User avatar
PapaKippy
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 74
Joined: 02 Apr 2017, 12:07

Re: Super Smash Bros. Thread

Post by PapaKippy » 19 Apr 2017, 15:00

Buff the Puff.

User avatar
Cloud
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1030
Joined: 20 Jul 2015, 21:17

Re: Super Smash Bros. Thread

Post by Cloud » 19 Apr 2017, 15:09

CloudStrife wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 14:55
Cloud wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 14:47
CloudStrife wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 13:54


I used to think that Link could win but the more i think about it the more I think about it the more its less likely. Not to mention, They hand picked the best weapons from each different Link rather than picking one Link they had to buff him to fight Cloud.
Exactly and even with those buffs I still found Link vastly inferior to Cloud as they Nerfed him. for one there is noway Link could ever keep up with Cloud's speed even with the Pegasus Boots. there is no possible way for Link to react to any of Cloud's attacks and when Screw attack made Link Block Meteorain LMFAO i was literally done. that fight was really biased bs and those little slashes Link did to Cloud caused hard? that is B.S because Sephiroth and other antagonists has done far worse to Cloud without him giving in.
Lol I hate to kiss *** but that is true. Link is awesome and while I admire his games and attack, Cloud is quite obvious very strong. I don't think they were biased in the fact that they think Link is better, I just think that sometimes they find a way to make the impossible sound possible. Like they want to pull a David Vs Goliath so people come in thinking the one who is more popular/stronger is the one who is going to win only to lose
right? even Nintendo is more fair than ScrewAttack lol Cloud is among the best characters in the game and is labeled as S tier while Link is D tier c:
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests