Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Show your personal arts, videos or anything that you've created in this forum.

Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

User avatar
RavNanmi
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 64
Joined: 11 Mar 2012, 08:05

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by RavNanmi » 18 Feb 2017, 17:37

RavNanmi wrote: Avi:
- Character(s): Ikki from anime amnesia
- Colors: Whichever color you believe suits fit the character.
- Size: 300x600 or whatever size suits fit the avi
- Render:
Image
- User? RavNanmi in blue letters on top of avi.
Image
Image

Gif Sig was created by Saya and Epphy and I thank both girls soo much bc I love it;)

User avatar
ZoeyChan
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 197
Joined: 26 Nov 2015, 14:28

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by ZoeyChan » 18 Feb 2017, 17:57

RavNanmi wrote:
18 Feb 2017, 17:37
RavNanmi wrote: Avi:
- Character(s): Ikki from anime amnesia
- Colors: Whichever color you believe suits fit the character.
- Size: 300x600 or whatever size suits fit the avi
- Render:
Image
- User? RavNanmi in blue letters on top of avi.
accepted
Image
Image

User avatar
ZoeyChan
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 197
Joined: 26 Nov 2015, 14:28

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by ZoeyChan » 18 Feb 2017, 19:34

For RavNanmi:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Italy
Posts: 1
Joined: 22 May 2012, 17:41

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by Italy » 26 Feb 2017, 17:44

Request form
Avi:
- Character(s): Italy
- Colors: Use what seems fitting
- Size: umm 300 x 600
- Render:
Image
- User? Italy

BG:
+ Character(s): Italy
+ Colors: Red white and green.
+ Render:
Image
Image
Image
+ User?

Sig:
~ Png, Icon, Jpg, or Gif? Gif
~ Character: Italy
~ Quote?(small one for gif, cant do big ones) No I don't want to die
~ Render:(no render for gif)
Image
Image

User avatar
LadyLizzy
Posts: 2
Joined: 14 Feb 2017, 16:31

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by LadyLizzy » 26 Feb 2017, 17:47

Italy wrote:
26 Feb 2017, 17:44
Request form
Avi:
- Character(s): Italy
- Colors: Use what seems fitting
- Size: umm 300 x 600
- Render:
Image
- User? Italy

BG:
+ Character(s): Italy
+ Colors: Red white and green.
+ Render:
Image
Image
Image
+ User?

Sig:
~ Png, Icon, Jpg, or Gif? Gif
~ Character: Italy
~ Quote?(small one for gif, cant do big ones) No I don't want to die
~ Render:(no render for gif)
Image
Accepted~
Image

User avatar
ZoeyChan
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 197
Joined: 26 Nov 2015, 14:28

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by ZoeyChan » 26 Feb 2017, 18:19

For Italy:(i made two avis with different effects. hope you don't mind ><")
ImageImage
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
ZoeyChan
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 197
Joined: 26 Nov 2015, 14:28

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by ZoeyChan » 27 Feb 2017, 10:18

First page has been changed a bit. I look forward to new requests X3

-Zoey
Image
Image

User avatar
HanabiHyuuga
Posts: 7
Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 11:51

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by HanabiHyuuga » 15 Mar 2017, 12:21

Avi:
- Character(s): Hanabi Hyuga
- Colors: light purple
- Size: umm I don't know can you choose?
- Render:
Image
- User? just Hanabi is fine

BG:
+ Character(s): Hanabi hyuga
+ Colors: Azureish White
+ Render:
Image
Image
+ User? yes

Sig:
~ Png, Icon, Jpg, or Gif? Icon
~ Character: Hanabi Hyuga
~ Quote?(small one for gif, cant do big ones) I must protect the hyuga clan
~ Render:(no render for gif)
here are the icons
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
ZoeyChan
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 197
Joined: 26 Nov 2015, 14:28

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by ZoeyChan » 15 Mar 2017, 12:23

HanabiHyuuga wrote:
15 Mar 2017, 12:21
Avi:
- Character(s): Hanabi Hyuga
- Colors: light purple
- Size: umm I don't know can you choose?
- Render:
Image
- User? just Hanabi is fine

BG:
+ Character(s): Hanabi hyuga
+ Colors: Azureish White
+ Render:
Image
Image
+ User? yes

Sig:
~ Png, Icon, Jpg, or Gif? Icon
~ Character: Hanabi Hyuga
~ Quote?(small one for gif, cant do big ones) I must protect the hyuga clan
~ Render:(no render for gif)
here are the icons
Image
Image
Image
Accepted(will be done after dinner)
Image
Image

User avatar
PrincessOfHeart
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 304
Joined: 01 Apr 2014, 16:49

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by PrincessOfHeart » 15 Mar 2017, 13:37

ZoeyChan wrote:
26 Feb 2017, 18:19
For Italy:(i made two avis with different effects. hope you don't mind ><")
ImageImage
Image
Image
omg your edits are so perfect
The Princess of Heart

Image

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests