Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Show your personal arts, videos or anything that you've created in this forum.

Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

User avatar
ZoeyChan
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 197
Joined: 26 Nov 2015, 14:28

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by ZoeyChan » 27 Jan 2017, 16:10

A new Bg style(original to its owner. forgot who it was to .-. )
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
ZoeyChan
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 197
Joined: 26 Nov 2015, 14:28

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by ZoeyChan » 09 Feb 2017, 08:04

First page has been edited! Looking forward to new requests~
Image
Image

User avatar
ZoeyChan
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 197
Joined: 26 Nov 2015, 14:28

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by ZoeyChan » 11 Feb 2017, 13:08

Free Dj Candy render~
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
DICKamaru
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 63
Joined: 02 Feb 2017, 00:32

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by DICKamaru » 11 Feb 2017, 13:10

ZoeyChan wrote:
11 Feb 2017, 13:08
Free Dj Candy render~
Image
Oh thats cute. I like it, its nice
Image

Image

The GREAT Fúcken' DICKamaru! xD

User avatar
ZoeyChan
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 197
Joined: 26 Nov 2015, 14:28

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by ZoeyChan » 11 Feb 2017, 13:14

DICKamaru wrote:
11 Feb 2017, 13:10
ZoeyChan wrote:
11 Feb 2017, 13:08
Free Dj Candy render~
Image
Oh thats cute. I like it, its nice
*ish mega proud of this render* X3
Image
Image

User avatar
CarlosDesu
Posts: 4
Joined: 16 Feb 2017, 15:25

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by CarlosDesu » 16 Feb 2017, 16:28

Request form
Avi:
- Character(s): mephisto
- Colors: Purple,pink,blue
- Size: your pick DARLIN!
- Render: eenie meenie miney mo I choose
this one
Image
- User? sure

BG:
+ Character(s):mephisto
+ Colors: Purple,pink,blue
+ Render:
Image
Image
Image

+ User?

User avatar
ZoeyChan
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 197
Joined: 26 Nov 2015, 14:28

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by ZoeyChan » 16 Feb 2017, 16:34

CarlosDesu wrote:
16 Feb 2017, 16:28
Request form
Avi:
- Character(s): mephisto
- Colors: Purple,pink,blue
- Size: your pick DARLIN!
- Render: eenie meenie miney mo I choose
this one
Image
- User? sure

BG:
+ Character(s):mephisto
+ Colors: Purple,pink,blue
+ Render:
Image
Image
Image

+ User?
Accepted~
Image
Image

User avatar
ZoeyChan
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 197
Joined: 26 Nov 2015, 14:28

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by ZoeyChan » 17 Feb 2017, 20:11

For CarlosDesu:
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
CarlosDesu
Posts: 4
Joined: 16 Feb 2017, 15:25

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by CarlosDesu » 17 Feb 2017, 20:27

ZoeyChan wrote:
17 Feb 2017, 20:11
For CarlosDesu:
Image
Image
ty I love it ^^

User avatar
ZoeyChan
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 197
Joined: 26 Nov 2015, 14:28

Re: Lιℓ Ɓσσкωσям Ɗєѕιgηѕ

Post by ZoeyChan » 17 Feb 2017, 20:42

CarlosDesu wrote:
17 Feb 2017, 20:27
ZoeyChan wrote:
17 Feb 2017, 20:11
For CarlosDesu:
Image
Image
ty I love it ^^
no prob~
Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests