Visual Arts Help Thread.

Show your personal arts, videos or anything that you've created in this forum.

Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

XxLalaDevilukexX

Re: Looking for ACTIVE non default background and AVI editor

Post by XxLalaDevilukexX » 31 Jul 2016, 23:37

Sadly, I don't edit either, but I really hope you find someone who can do that for you soon.

Yaoiness
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Yaoiness » 01 Aug 2016, 02:28

a lot of those amazing editors usually are really busy with a lot of shiet,
especially if they're in TAFE or University.

LoveAndHate
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by LoveAndHate » 01 Aug 2016, 04:26

Hm..
I know about one editor and she's amazing.
I don't know if she is taking requests but it wouldn't hurt to ask her.
She's also really sweet and amazing and just wonderful to be around.
User/Goddess.

Sports
Anispace Beginner

Editors taking requests (Avi AND Background)

Post by Sports » 27 Nov 2016, 05:15

As the title states, I am looking for an editor who ACTUALLY takes background and Avi requests, since pratically all the threads are inactive or whatever. I already thought of asking, but I have no idea who to ask, so yeah if someone's whiling to take a request with Avatar and Avi, just let me know.

Katie
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: Editors taking requests (Avi AND Background)

Post by Katie » 27 Nov 2016, 06:11

If you look at the forums im sure you will find someone. Rukia makes really nice avatars and Pawprintzz does too. I think atm Zoey is the only active bg request person. But if you ask around I think someone would be happy to make an edit for you! Good luck finding an editor!!

StrawberryMiyu
Anispace Beginner

Re: Editors taking requests (Avi AND Background)

Post by StrawberryMiyu » 27 Nov 2016, 09:50

Katie wrote:If you look at the forums im sure you will find someone. Rukia makes really nice avatars and Pawprintzz does too. I think atm Zoey is the only active bg request person. But if you ask around I think someone would be happy to make an edit for you! Good luck finding an editor!!
I only take default and center scroll. possibly yt, depending on what code ewe"

MilkShakes
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Question for artists, who use the art tablet, Huion.

Post by MilkShakes » 08 Dec 2016, 15:06

I'm having troubles with my art tablet pen's pressure/sensitivity. It seems like it keeps cutting off and on. I mean, whenever I use my pen, the green light flickers on as a response which is good but when I try to sketch it just ends up like this:

The stroke isn't suppose to be this way, it looks as though I was using a mouse instead of my tablet's pen. It's brush strokes are originally suppose to look like this:

I've searched up ways to solve this problem such as checking the Support tabletPC box on the driver and so many other potential methods but none of them seem to work.

Any ideas as to what could be wrong? By the way, the art program I'm using is krita.

Madison
Anispace Beginner

Re: Question for artists, who use the art tablet, Huion.

Post by Madison » 08 Dec 2016, 15:25

I don't have a Huion, I have Wacom, although this does happen to me a lot. I usually just reset my computer or I uninstall the entire program for my tablet and set it up again if resetting doesn't work. I've tried ever other method but with my Wacom that seems like the only solution

MilkShakes
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by MilkShakes » 08 Dec 2016, 15:44

Madison wrote:
I don't have a Huion, I have Wacom, although this does happen to me a lot. I usually just reset my computer or I uninstall the entire program for my tablet and set it up again if resetting doesn't work. I've tried ever other method but with my Wacom that seems like the only solution
I tried resetting but it still doesn't work ;A; ugh...I wish I had a Wacom lol it seems like everyone has one but me ;w;

Madison
Anispace Beginner

Post by Madison » 08 Dec 2016, 16:23

MilkShakes wrote:
Madison wrote:
I tried resetting but it still doesn't work ;A; ugh...I wish I had a Wacom lol it seems like everyone has one but me ;w;
How about uninstalling? but Huion is good as well, bigger than the Wacom, or at least mine lol