Editing Resource Center (Read First Page!)

Show your personal arts, videos or anything that you've created in this forum.

Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

User avatar
Seraph
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 2726
Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 05:14

Re: Editing Resource Center(Read First Page!)

Post by Seraph » 10 Oct 2015, 22:48

G0rz wrote:How can I use them? Are they patterns or something? I downloaded one, but was completely clueless on how to open it and use them.


You know the styles box that's on the right side on PS? you just gotta click on load styles and open the .asl file
to use them you just need to click on the style and it applies it to the layer you have selected
most of the styles do have patterns in them

User avatar
Space
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1618
Joined: 23 Jan 2015, 18:20

Re: Editing Resource Center(Read First Page!)

Post by Space » 10 Oct 2015, 22:51

AskingAlexandria wrote:
G0rz wrote:How can I use them? Are they patterns or something? I downloaded one, but was completely clueless on how to open it and use them.


You know the styles box that's on the right side on PS? you just gotta click on load styles and open the .asl file
to use them you just need to click on the style and it applies it to the layer you have selected
most of the styles do have patterns in them
But how do I open an .asl file? I feel so noobish for not knowing this. I know you have to double click it and then choose ps as the application to open it, but once I try to open it nothing appears and when I try to load it the file doesn't appear either.
Image

User avatar
Seraph
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 2726
Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 05:14

Re: Editing Resource Center(Read First Page!)

Post by Seraph » 10 Oct 2015, 23:13

G0rz wrote: But how do I open an .asl file? I feel so noobish for not knowing this. I know you have to double click it and then choose ps as the application to open it, but once I try to open it nothing appears and when I try to load it the file doesn't appear either.
Through this box Image you click on that tiny box on the right with the 3/4 lines and tiny triangle to get this:
Image
and open the .asl file that way :3

User avatar
Space
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1618
Joined: 23 Jan 2015, 18:20

Re: Editing Resource Center(Read First Page!)

Post by Space » 10 Oct 2015, 23:17

AskingAlexandria wrote:
G0rz wrote: But how do I open an .asl file? I feel so noobish for not knowing this. I know you have to double click it and then choose ps as the application to open it, but once I try to open it nothing appears and when I try to load it the file doesn't appear either.
Through this box Image you click on that tiny box on the right with the 3/4 lines and tiny triangle to get this:
Image
and open the .asl file that way :3
THANK YOU. You just helped me out a ton. ;o; I honestly appreciate it! <3
Image

User avatar
Seraph
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 2726
Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 05:14

Re: Editing Resource Center(Read First Page!)

Post by Seraph » 10 Oct 2015, 23:24

No problem! I use a lot of styles in my stuff, they come in handy when I make backgrounds and I don't know what to do with the boxes. xD

User avatar
Pinkcherryblossom
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 39
Joined: 17 Jul 2015, 11:40

Re: Editing Resource Center(Read First Page!)

Post by Pinkcherryblossom » 06 Jan 2016, 08:04

Hey there!
I am considering on start practicing making AVIs and I would like to know which tools are needed and where I can find them. Thank you!
Image

User avatar
Seraph
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 2726
Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 05:14

Re: Editing Resource Center(Read First Page!)

Post by Seraph » 06 Jan 2016, 17:53

Pinkcherryblossom wrote:Hey there!
I am considering on start practicing making AVIs and I would like to know which tools are needed and where I can find them. Thank you!
Tools? That totally depends on the program you're going to use for editing. Unless you mean editing resources.

User avatar
Capricorn
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 293
Joined: 22 Jun 2015, 15:00

Re: Editing Resource Center(Read First Page!)

Post by Capricorn » 06 Jan 2016, 21:22

Alright. I'm new to Paint.NET and I was wondering how to use certain brushes. What sites are best for the app?
自尊心が少ないので、あなたはガソリンで走ります。
Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

User avatar
Pinkcherryblossom
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 39
Joined: 17 Jul 2015, 11:40

Re: Editing Resource Center(Read First Page!)

Post by Pinkcherryblossom » 06 Jan 2016, 22:52

AskingAlexandria wrote:
Pinkcherryblossom wrote:Hey there!
I am considering on start practicing making AVIs and I would like to know which tools are needed and where I can find them. Thank you!
Tools? That totally depends on the program you're going to use for editing. Unless you mean editing resources.
Yes, editing resources. That's what I mean.
Image

User avatar
Royalene
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1039
Joined: 22 May 2013, 14:52

Re: Editing Resource Center(Read First Page!)

Post by Royalene » 06 Jan 2016, 23:01

Pinkcherryblossom wrote:
AskingAlexandria wrote:
Pinkcherryblossom wrote:Hey there!
I am considering on start practicing making AVIs and I would like to know which tools are needed and where I can find them. Thank you!
Tools? That totally depends on the program you're going to use for editing. Unless you mean editing resources.
Yes, editing resources. That's what I mean.
Google paint.net it's a free editing program you might use

"The more time passes, the more unfocused my eyes get
Suddenly, your voice is in my ears
I’m getting lost because I see someone who looks like you

"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests