All topics about clubs go here

Moderator: Auer

Ekko
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Re: Music Lovers.

Post by Ekko » 20 Oct 2016, 17:46

My musical background is simply;;

I started Chorus in 2nd grade. I've always been a soprano.
Took singing lessons in 5th grade and all of Junior High.
I did Chorus up until 10th grade where I gave it up for psychology.

Somewhere in Junior High I played the recorder as well as guitar.
9th grade I played the saxophone.
"҉͚̥̹D̮͉̰̼̦o̢̠u̪̥͞b̠̺̩͎̲͙t͓ ̼͓̲m̸̜̗̩e͜ ͈̙͖̣-̣̥̮ ̨I͏ ̭̣̰̪̜͢l̳̞̟̬̹o̴͈̥v̵̭̻e͏̖ ͙̳͚̘͖t̸͇͉̻̮haͅt̻͇͓̮̙"̠

Diviner
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Diviner » 20 Oct 2016, 18:08

Ever since i was a little girl im into singing and i still do enjoy singing anyways, but i didnt join choir till when i was in high school, which i hated just because of the labeling of your suppose to be in this category and such, which isnt a bad thing it was just not my thing ~
I learned how to play the flute when i was 12-13 years old ~
Then around my last year in high school i self taught how to play the electric guitar, i still suck in my opinion ~
And i play taiko, which is a large Japanese drum ~

Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ants » 20 Oct 2016, 18:41

i've illegally downloaded over 400 gigs of music on my computer.
actually, don't contact me.

Emperor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by Emperor » 20 Oct 2016, 18:52

I listen to music practically everyday. Whenever I am idle I can't help but reach my earphones and put something. It's probably one of the only things that can manage to keep me calm and focused. One of the reasons why I favor listening to music while working or studying.

Dilemma
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Dilemma » 20 Oct 2016, 18:57

I have been a major music lover before I was even born! When my mum was pregnant with me, she would always play ACDC music and she said I would always kick to the beat. Then after I was born she ould always play music every single day just to get me used to it. I absalutely still love listening to music after my 19 years of living on this earth. I love jamming to music whenever I am happy, sad, angry, no matter what mood I am in, music is always the best resort.
'Peace, Love and Positivity.'

Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ants » 20 Oct 2016, 19:08

Dilemma wrote:I have been a major music lover before I was even born! When my mum was pregnant with me, she would always play ACDC music and she said I would always kick to the beat. Then after I was born she ould always play music every single day just to get me used to it. I absalutely still love listening to music after my 19 years of living on this earth. I love jamming to music whenever I am happy, sad, angry, no matter what mood I am in, music is always the best resort.
so you tried to kick yourself out of your mother's stomach to the beat of acdc song's

jesus fucking christ
actually, don't contact me.

OugiJean
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by OugiJean » 23 Nov 2016, 21:24

lately i have been listening to several old school music. even got introduced to old hip singers like MF DOOM, OutKast and A tribe called quest. Thanks to Atlanta! Wish i can find more classic songs..

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 23 Nov 2016, 21:26

Ants wrote:
Dilemma wrote:I have been a major music lover before I was even born! When my mum was pregnant with me, she would always play ACDC music and she said I would always kick to the beat. Then after I was born she ould always play music every single day just to get me used to it. I absalutely still love listening to music after my 19 years of living on this earth. I love jamming to music whenever I am happy, sad, angry, no matter what mood I am in, music is always the best resort.
so you tried to kick yourself out of your mother's stomach to the beat of acdc song's

jesus fucking christ
At least she didn't absorb a twin in the womb