weird fetish club

All topics about clubs go here

Moderators: Auer, Emperor

User avatar
LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 577
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 20:05

Re: weird fetish club

Post by LadyDaemontus » 19 Sep 2016, 22:17

Wang is showing me her mime *** :^D
Image
Shine Brighter than Shooting Stars

User avatar
LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 577
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 20:05

Re: weird fetish club

Post by LadyDaemontus » 26 Sep 2016, 00:30

Image
Image
Shine Brighter than Shooting Stars

User avatar
WangYaoAru
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 693
Joined: 11 Jun 2013, 19:00

Re: weird fetish club

Post by WangYaoAru » 26 Sep 2016, 18:53

Image
Kill yourself

User avatar
LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 577
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 20:05

Re: weird fetish club

Post by LadyDaemontus » 26 Sep 2016, 20:38

WangYaoAru wrote:Image
Image
Image
Shine Brighter than Shooting Stars

User avatar
LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 577
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 20:05

Re: weird fetish club

Post by LadyDaemontus » 26 Sep 2016, 20:47

Also, apparently people have a fetish for having pipes shoved into their holes than filled with insects...
Image
Shine Brighter than Shooting Stars

User avatar
OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 3306
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 10:45

Re: weird fetish club

Post by OrehCursor » 26 Sep 2016, 20:50

LadyDaemontus wrote:Also, apparently people have a fetish for having pipes shoved into their holes than filled with insects...
There's a fetish for literally anything. If you thought about it, someone somewhere has a fetish for it

.....No don't give examples. Don't make it weird(er).
The winner is the most adaptive one.
Image

User avatar
LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 577
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 20:05

Re: weird fetish club

Post by LadyDaemontus » 26 Sep 2016, 20:55

OrehCursor wrote:
LadyDaemontus wrote:Also, apparently people have a fetish for having pipes shoved into their holes than filled with insects...
There's a fetish for literally anything. If you thought about it, someone somewhere has a fetish for it

.....No don't give examples. Don't make it weird(er).
I came here to share this description....

''To random hot blonds getting SERIOUS beat downs. She is later beheaded by a Guillotine.''
Image
Shine Brighter than Shooting Stars

User avatar
RedGrellSutcliff
Posts: 1
Joined: 30 Jun 2012, 20:14

Re: weird fetish club

Post by RedGrellSutcliff » 26 Sep 2016, 21:33

I hate a fetish for beards, guys with tattoos, I also like big men and taller than me too.

User avatar
WangYaoAru
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 693
Joined: 11 Jun 2013, 19:00

Re: weird fetish club

Post by WangYaoAru » 26 Sep 2016, 21:36

RedGrellSutcliff wrote:I hate a fetish for beards, guys with tattoos, I also like big men and taller than me too.
Soooo like a daddy complex?
Kill yourself

User avatar
RedGrellSutcliff
Posts: 1
Joined: 30 Jun 2012, 20:14

Re: weird fetish club

Post by RedGrellSutcliff » 26 Sep 2016, 21:57

WangYaoAru wrote:
RedGrellSutcliff wrote:I hate a fetish for beards, guys with tattoos, I also like big men and taller than me too.
Soooo like a daddy complex?

Sure why not my last ex was 11 years older than me

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest