weird fetish club

All topics about clubs go here

Moderator: Auer

User avatar
LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 588
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 20:05

Re: weird fetish club

Post by LadyDaemontus » 19 Sep 2016, 15:48

WangYaoAru wrote:
LadyDaemontus wrote:
'I was like ''Oh my god, is that Starf*cked?'

Saw the watermark and yes it is omfg.

>////<

I follow her on Facebook x'D

Dani Divine is also another model:
Image
I swear Dani and Star could be Ashley Costello's long lost twins.
I better get it right
Image
Image

User avatar
LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 588
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 20:05

Re: weird fetish club

Post by LadyDaemontus » 19 Sep 2016, 17:18

Also... this.

Image

Tate x Violet is a huge ship of mine lol

Image

User avatar
WangYaoAru
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 693
Joined: 11 Jun 2013, 19:00

Re: weird fetish club

Post by WangYaoAru » 19 Sep 2016, 17:28

LadyDaemontus wrote:Also... this.

Image

Tate x Violet is a huge ship of mine lol

Speaking of T.V character fetishes, I don't know why but I've always had this love/hate relationship with Ramsay Bolton. He's just fine af.
Kill yourself

User avatar
LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 588
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 20:05

Re: weird fetish club

Post by LadyDaemontus » 19 Sep 2016, 17:33

WangYaoAru wrote:
LadyDaemontus wrote:Also... this.

Image

Tate x Violet is a huge ship of mine lol

Speaking of T.V character fetishes, I don't know why but I've always had this love/hate relationship with Ramsay Bolton. He's just fine af.
He's the dude that feminists hate aye?
Image

User avatar
WangYaoAru
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 693
Joined: 11 Jun 2013, 19:00

Re: weird fetish club

Post by WangYaoAru » 19 Sep 2016, 17:39

LadyDaemontus wrote:
WangYaoAru wrote:
LadyDaemontus wrote:Also... this.

Image

Tate x Violet is a huge ship of mine lol

Speaking of T.V character fetishes, I don't know why but I've always had this love/hate relationship with Ramsay Bolton. He's just fine af.
He's the dude that feminists hate aye?
Probably since he's a major asshole in the show, yet that's also what makes him so goddam sexy unf
Kill yourself

User avatar
LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 588
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 20:05

Re: weird fetish club

Post by LadyDaemontus » 19 Sep 2016, 17:52

WangYaoAru wrote: Probably since he's a major asshole in the show, yet that's also what makes him so goddam sexy unf
That toxicity * o * unf.
Image

User avatar
WangYaoAru
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 693
Joined: 11 Jun 2013, 19:00

Re: weird fetish club

Post by WangYaoAru » 19 Sep 2016, 18:19

LadyDaemontus wrote:
WangYaoAru wrote: Probably since he's a major asshole in the show, yet that's also what makes him so goddam sexy unf
That toxicity * o * unf.
When their toxicity is just right
Image
Kill yourself

User avatar
LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 588
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 20:05

Re: weird fetish club

Post by LadyDaemontus » 19 Sep 2016, 18:30

WangYaoAru wrote:
LadyDaemontus wrote:
WangYaoAru wrote: Probably since he's a major asshole in the show, yet that's also what makes him so goddam sexy unf
That toxicity * o * unf.
When their toxicity is just right
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
KevinSenpai
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 50
Joined: 30 Aug 2012, 20:12

Re: weird fetish club

Post by KevinSenpai » 19 Sep 2016, 19:22

i want a girl to watch me eat spaghetti
Image

User avatar
LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 588
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 20:05

Re: weird fetish club

Post by LadyDaemontus » 19 Sep 2016, 19:24

KevinSenpai wrote:i want a girl to watch me eat spaghetti

Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests