Metal Music Club

All topics about clubs go here

Moderator: Auer

Shadowdetective
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Metal Music Club

Post by Shadowdetective » 20 Jul 2016, 09:49

I'm gonna try this. even though it will fail miserably. I'm not gonna make this intro all flashy or whatever with colored words and pictures and stuff. straightforward is what I am. if you love metal as much as I do. feel free to join. share what you know about different types of metal bands and if you want to put either me or anyone else onto a band that you think is awesome. feel free to. actually I encourage that. I'm always looking for a new metal band o get into. my favorite genre is groove metal. I don't like folk or Viking metal. but share what you want with each other. so yea message me by pm if you want to join. one of my favorite metal bands is on my page. I can't stop listening to them. if there's already a club like this tell me. haven't been here for 2 years. all types and kinds of metal is allowed by the way
The Detective Of Shadows
The Only Thing Left Is The Future

LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: Metal Music Club

Post by LadyDaemontus » 23 Jul 2016, 05:13

How has this NOT gotten any replies? I'd think Brutal or someone who was into metal would of jizzed themselves into this group.

Anyways, here I am!

I'm not into extreme metal music but I do have a love of metal/rock and symphonic/celtic/epic metal like the following:

Shine Brighter than Shooting Stars

Shadowdetective
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Shadowdetective » 23 Jul 2016, 12:09

LadyDaemontus wrote:
How has this NOT gotten any replies? I'd think Brutal or someone who was into metal would of jizzed themselves into this group.

Anyways, here I am!

I'm not into extreme metal music but I do have a love of metal/rock and symphonic/celtic/epic metal like the following:

that skyrim one is cool. nightwish is okay but i cant really get into then. check this one another female lead. its ok that this got no replies. i thought there were no metalheads here:3

The Detective Of Shadows

Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ants » 23 Jul 2016, 12:20

LadyDaemontus wrote:

Anyways, here I am!

WOW if you think this is the best metal has to offer then God have mercy on your soul
contact me on discord (username: official dana scully fan guy)

Shadowdetective
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Shadowdetective » 23 Jul 2016, 12:22

Ants wrote:
LadyDaemontus wrote:

Anyways, here I am!

WOW if you think this is the best metal has to offer then God have mercy on your soul
i think i have the answer to that. i have like 70 bands on my phone
The Detective Of Shadows

Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ants » 23 Jul 2016, 12:24

I'm way more into black metal. Symphonic/Celtic metal can easily end up sounding compromising and overly produced. I gravitate to the aggressive s*** more often

Shadowdetective
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Shadowdetective » 23 Jul 2016, 12:25

not really into black metal, i love metal with more of a melody to it
The Detective Of Shadows

Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ants » 23 Jul 2016, 12:28

Shadowdetective wrote:not really into black metal, i love metal with more of a melody to it

You'd probably enjoy the band high on fire. Not black metal, more sludge metal

Shadowdetective
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Shadowdetective » 23 Jul 2016, 12:29

Ants wrote:
Shadowdetective wrote:not really into black metal, i love metal with more of a melody to it

You'd probably enjoy the band high on fire. Not black metal, more sludge metal
dont like sludge metal either. i tried listening to it
The Detective Of Shadows

Brutal
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Brutal » 24 Jul 2016, 08:10

Listening to music is literally the most masturbatory exercise one can possibly engage in. I quit listening to organized sound and threw all my audio CDs away. I then gave away all my vinyls to Goodwill in the hopes that local hobos will use them to keep the sunlight and rain out of their faces. Metal music is dead. Listen to the sound of trees blowing aimlessly in the wind instead.