The Mod Squad and Friends

All topics about clubs go here

Moderator: Auer

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

The Mod Squad and Friends

Post by Mika » 17 Jul 2016, 18:02

Auer wrote:WELCOME TO THE NEW CLUB!!! This is going to be a lovely new club for Mods, Former Mods, and their friends. Have fun everybody and try not to make a mess.
Last edited by Auer on 17 Jul 2016, 21:19, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: OP info change

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Re: What do you want from a mod?

Post by Mika » 17 Jul 2016, 18:13

I miss you guise, too. ;-; tbh, I regret resigning. I had the same reason Rotten did for resigning. Because of Luffy's inactivity and inattentiveness to his own site. A few months later I came to terms with how Anispace kind of always has been. A simple, "just enough to get by" kind of website. It has an operational forum and quality profiles to enjoy. That's enough for me. I've abandoned my high expectations for this place. I think others should, too, and just settle for peace where we have it. We know how Luffy runs this place. Until he hands over the mantle to Skypiea, this is how Anispace will be.

I know we have that rule of "Retired mods can't rejoin [I'd actually like to know the reason for that]," but just puttin' it out there... I wouldn't mind rejoining. I clean stuff, I keep problem users in check without abuse of power, I introduce new forum ideas, sooo... probably won't happen but it don't hurt to try rite? :3

Shep
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Shep » 17 Jul 2016, 18:16

I want the mods to reconsider and remote on the "previous mods can't be mods" rule.

Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ants » 17 Jul 2016, 18:17

how about all the mods resign and make room for me
actually, don't contact me.

Usagi
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Usagi » 17 Jul 2016, 18:21

Make the fallen mods , secret spy mods-- oh wait it's no longer a secret

Brutal
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Brutal » 17 Jul 2016, 18:28

Seth wrote:I miss you guise, too. ;-; tbh, I regret resigning. I had the same reason Rotten did for resigning. Because of Luffy's inactivity and inattentiveness to his own site. A few months later I came to terms with how Anispace kind of always has been. A simple, "just enough to get by" kind of website. It has an operational forum and quality profiles to enjoy. That's enough for me. I've abandoned my high expectations for this place. I think others should, too, and just settle for peace where we have it. We know how Luffy runs this place. Until he hands over the mantle to Skypiea, this is how Anispace will be.

I know we have that rule of "Retired mods can't rejoin [I'd actually like to know the reason for that]," but just puttin' it out there... I wouldn't mind rejoining. I clean stuff, I keep problem users in check without abuse of power, I introduce new forum ideas, sooo... probably won't happen but it don't hurt to try rite? :3
Agreed. I think Seth should be allowed to return. Also hello everyone.

SavarisTenkai
Anispace Beginner

Post by SavarisTenkai » 17 Jul 2016, 18:44

Brutal wrote:
Seth wrote:I miss you guise, too. ;-; tbh, I regret resigning. I had the same reason Rotten did for resigning. Because of Luffy's inactivity and inattentiveness to his own site. A few months later I came to terms with how Anispace kind of always has been. A simple, "just enough to get by" kind of website. It has an operational forum and quality profiles to enjoy. That's enough for me. I've abandoned my high expectations for this place. I think others should, too, and just settle for peace where we have it. We know how Luffy runs this place. Until he hands over the mantle to Skypiea, this is how Anispace will be.

Agreed. I think Seth should be allowed to return. Also hello everyone.
Also agreed. And I should be allowed to come back as Supreme Mod Overlord.

...And hello, Brutal. Good to see you.
"Strength in numbers, a lie. The power's in one.
All together, you'll never be stronger than me."
~ Ronnie James Dio

Usagi
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Usagi » 17 Jul 2016, 18:48

FALLEN MODS, UNITE.

Copcake
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Copcake » 17 Jul 2016, 18:52

As inactive as I am, I do miss monitoring over the Video Game section. Considering Fawk & OugiJean are out of the picture, I kind of feel obligated to look after it. Auer & Ruby are doing a good job of that but I would like to lend a hand again if it was possible.

"By experiencing both, victory and defeat, running away and shedding tears, a man will become a man."

-Shanks.

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 17 Jul 2016, 18:56

Copcake wrote:As inactive as I am, I do miss monitoring over the Video Game section. Considering Fawk & OugiJean are out of the picture, I kind of feel obligated to look after it. Auer & Ruby are doing a good job of that but I would like to lend a hand again if it was possible.
You're a cute one, Cupcake. You have my support.