The Mod Squad and Friends

All topics about clubs go here

Moderator: Auer

User avatar
Kyotachi
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 948
Joined: 11 Mar 2015, 11:50

Re: The Mod Squad and Friends

Post by Kyotachi » 02 Nov 2016, 12:04

tsundere wrote:yes. IRL matters can take weeks. You don't know what goes on in our lives. Don't make assumptions.

I have chronic health issues. These are serious issues that require regular meetings and medication and physical therapy. Excuse me for having flare ups to tend to every few months.

Most of our mods are active consistently. I don't have a clue where you're getting your information from aside from me and Auer. Auer has had his own problems the last couple of months. The mods are aware of all of this as we communicate pretty regularly.
Ehh i mean if you dont have time, its only natural to give up the position.
Like previous mods have, because its time consuming.

If most mods are active then why couldnt the Video Game Tournament
event be handled by them?
(Not that we need mods but rather someone to take charge
And actually do it one way or the other)
"There is nothing good nor bad but thinking makes it so."

Image



User avatar
Negan
Posts: 11
Joined: 27 Oct 2016, 15:25

Re: The Mod Squad and Friends

Post by Negan » 02 Nov 2016, 12:07

Kyotachi wrote:
tsundere wrote:yes. IRL matters can take weeks. You don't know what goes on in our lives. Don't make assumptions.

I have chronic health issues. These are serious issues that require regular meetings and medication and physical therapy. Excuse me for having flare ups to tend to every few months.

Most of our mods are active consistently. I don't have a clue where you're getting your information from aside from me and Auer. Auer has had his own problems the last couple of months. The mods are aware of all of this as we communicate pretty regularly.
Ehh i mean if you dont have time, its only natural to give up the position.
Like previous mods have, because its time consuming.

If most mods are active then why couldnt the Video Game Tournament
event be handled by them?
(Not that we need mods but rather someone to take charge
And actually do it one way or the other)
smh

User avatar
Kyotachi
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 948
Joined: 11 Mar 2015, 11:50

Re: The Mod Squad and Friends

Post by Kyotachi » 02 Nov 2016, 12:13

Negan wrote:
Kyotachi wrote:
tsundere wrote:yes. IRL matters can take weeks. You don't know what goes on in our lives. Don't make assumptions.

I have chronic health issues. These are serious issues that require regular meetings and medication and physical therapy. Excuse me for having flare ups to tend to every few months.

Most of our mods are active consistently. I don't have a clue where you're getting your information from aside from me and Auer. Auer has had his own problems the last couple of months. The mods are aware of all of this as we communicate pretty regularly.
Ehh i mean if you dont have time, its only natural to give up the position.
Like previous mods have, because its time consuming.

If most mods are active then why couldnt the Video Game Tournament
event be handled by them?
(Not that we need mods but rather someone to take charge
And actually do it one way or the other)
smh
8-)
"There is nothing good nor bad but thinking makes it so."

Image



User avatar
tsundere
Forum moderators
Forum moderators
Posts: 424
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 18:37

Re: The Mod Squad and Friends

Post by tsundere » 02 Nov 2016, 12:17

I get your point, but I have no reason to step down simply because of a couple of hiccups. There's a reason sections have more than one mod, and I do check the site whenever possible.

Not to mention, I have considered stepping down and even talked to other mods about it. They wanted me to stay. You can even ask Oreh.

As for the tournament, none have stepped up and offered to help.
Last edited by tsundere on 02 Nov 2016, 12:29, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Kyotachi
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 948
Joined: 11 Mar 2015, 11:50

Re: The Mod Squad and Friends

Post by Kyotachi » 02 Nov 2016, 12:27

tsundere wrote:I get your point, but I have no reason to step down simply because of a couple of hiccups. There's a reason sections have more than one mod, and I do check the site whenever possible.

As for the tournament, none have stepped up and offered to help.
Then what are moderators good for?
I mean its not your job to plan and execute fun events.
But i just find it funny that you said mods dont have the time.
Perhaps a bad selection of moderators then?
"There is nothing good nor bad but thinking makes it so."

Image



User avatar
Phantasm
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 353
Joined: 29 Oct 2014, 00:31

Re: The Mod Squad and Friends

Post by Phantasm » 02 Nov 2016, 12:28

Kyotachi wrote:
tsundere wrote:We didn't forget about the tournament. We had IRL matters come up that forced us toput it on hold for a while. I told you this. We also have to find a workaround for our wifi, as we can't connect our 3DSes to online features with friends.
If you dont have time, get more mods?
Which is kinda strange that every moderator on AniSpaceueu had
IRL matters to tend to during consecutive number of weeks
Because contrary to popular belief, we don't need a crap ton of mods, AND it's not our job to entertain you guys. Sure, it would've been a nice project, but it's not an obligation by any means.

User avatar
tsundere
Forum moderators
Forum moderators
Posts: 424
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 18:37

Re: The Mod Squad and Friends

Post by tsundere » 02 Nov 2016, 12:28

It isn't our job to make events, it's our job to keep the peace and maintain order.

I never said mods don't have time. I said things came up that require us to POSTPONE it.
Image

User avatar
Kyotachi
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 948
Joined: 11 Mar 2015, 11:50

Re: The Mod Squad and Friends

Post by Kyotachi » 02 Nov 2016, 12:33

Phantasm wrote:
Kyotachi wrote:
tsundere wrote:We didn't forget about the tournament. We had IRL matters come up that forced us toput it on hold for a while. I told you this. We also have to find a workaround for our wifi, as we can't connect our 3DSes to online features with friends.
If you dont have time, get more mods?
Which is kinda strange that every moderator on AniSpaceueu had
IRL matters to tend to during consecutive number of weeks
Because contrary to popular belief, we don't need a crap ton of mods, AND it's not our job to entertain you guys. Sure, it would've been a nice project, but it's not an obligation by any means.
Which is what i stated before.
I just rather have an active selection of more capable moderators.
Who can "Maintain order" more frequently?
(I dont really care either way, im just proving my point)
"There is nothing good nor bad but thinking makes it so."

Image



User avatar
tsundere
Forum moderators
Forum moderators
Posts: 424
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 18:37

Re: The Mod Squad and Friends

Post by tsundere » 02 Nov 2016, 12:36

Nah, you definitely care or else we wouldn't be discussing this. It's a valid complaint, but to tell me to step down from modship over an event is a little extreme.
Image

User avatar
Kyotachi
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 948
Joined: 11 Mar 2015, 11:50

Re: The Mod Squad and Friends

Post by Kyotachi » 02 Nov 2016, 12:37

tsundere wrote:It isn't our job to make events, it's our job to keep the peace and maintain order.

I never said mods don't have time. I said things came up that require us to POSTPONE it.
What? You literally said "we have irl matters to attend to".
Thats stating you (among others) dont have the time for anispace atm
Because of your own personal issues.

I never once said events are your job.
Read and realize that im simply finding flaws in your previous comment
about the video game tournament event.
"There is nothing good nor bad but thinking makes it so."

Image



Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest