Anispace's Official LGBT Club!

All topics about clubs go here

Moderator: Auer

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Anispace's Official LGBT Club!

Post by Mika » 07 May 2016, 13:08

Welcome to Anispace's Official LGBT Club and Main Thread!

Here in this thread we discuss all things LGBT!

Examples
LGBT News
LGBT General Chat
LGBT Meets
LGBT Art
LGBT Support
LGBT Pride

The Golden Rule
X No Hate, Discrimination, and Homophobia!
Treat others how you'd want to be treated!

Connect! with fellow LGBT of Anispace! General chat with fellow LGBT! This is a safe place to talk/mingle with other LGBT whether flirting with some cuties, exchanging game id's, sharing coming out stories, pride parade stories, fun times at an lgbt club/bar or lgbt city district (photographs more than welcome [keep those pg13 though]), getting to know each other more, etc!

LGBT Meets! Meet up in a virtual game world and play together by exchanging ID's like for Steam, Nintendo, PSN ID's, Xbox tags, etc! Organize a meet-up in a nearby city to you and see if any other LGBT here are nearby/able to attend!

Artwork! All things LGBT art are encouraged (PG-13 please) whether a painting, sketch, photograph, comic, anime/manga, etc!

Support! If you are heterosexual, you are more than welcome in this thread to show your support!

LGBT PRIDE is always welcomed here!
Last edited by Mika on 07 May 2016, 13:38, edited 1 time in total.

NuLilian

Re: Anispace's Official LGBT Club!

Post by NuLilian » 07 May 2016, 13:31

This is so great omg.

SpirallingMadness
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by SpirallingMadness » 07 May 2016, 13:35

I love this ~
Count me in!
[♦Insert Meaningful Quote Here♦]

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 07 May 2016, 13:52

Recently, in LGBT News!

Teenage lesbian couple, Brie Grimes and Lindsay Creel, are crowned school’s prom king and queen!

A Florida high school has crowned its first ever gay couple as prom king and queen. The couple, Lindsey Creel and Brie Grimes, who are in their final year at Leon High School in Tallahassee, Florida, and have been together for three years, were crowned last month. Though they were happy to win the title, the pair is more excited about the impact their crowning will have on the LGBT community at their school.

“It feels good to know some of the things we’ve been a part of can help others going through tough experiences, in a positive way,” Grimes told the Tallahassee Democrat. “I needed someone in my life to show me that it would work out — when I was first going through this years ago. But I didn’t have that.” “I hope that people will look at this and more will begin to think that it’s okay to be supportive of the LBTQ community,” Creel added. “Leon often talks about change. This is a good example for younger students there.” The couple admitted that despite the support they’ve received, they had both gone through difficulties during their school years. The school has had a Gay-Straight Alliance (GSA) since 2001, but the climate hasn’t always been entirely supportive.

History teacher Scott Brown, who advises the school’s GSA, told the Tallahassee Democrat that the move to elect the couple as prom king and queen is a major step forward for the school. “It makes me feel proud to know that the majority of Leon students are open-minded and agree with today’s changing mores,” he said. “Leon may be a traditional school, but we can be known as progressive.”

Community response to the couple has been overwhelmingly positive, with Grimes’ mother even taking to Instagram to support the couple in a touching post. “Brie, who cares very much about equality, feminism and having no gender lines is proud of her school and graduating class for recognizing love has no gender rules,” she wrote. “As Brie’s mother I am proud of her for choosing love, for being bold and sticking to the things she believes in even if they are different than mine and much of the world. She is a beautiful person and made a gorgeous prom queen.”

-Courtesy of news.com.au

Dilemma
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Dilemma » 07 May 2016, 15:21

Oh hell yeah.
I am joining this.
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CLUB TO BE CREATED FOR A WHILE AND NOW IT'S FINALLY HERE <3
Those are really good posts Seth. Thank you so much for creating this forum.
'Peace, Love and Positivity.'

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 07 May 2016, 15:34

NuLilian wrote:
This is so great omg.
SpirallingMadness wrote:I love this ~
Count me in!
Naru wrote:Oh hell yeah.
I am joining this.
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CLUB TO BE CREATED FOR A WHILE AND NOW IT'S FINALLY HERE <3
Those are really good posts Seth. Thank you so much for creating this forum.
You are all very welcome! The OP took me a bit to create but I put heart into it! I'm glad to get this finally established for our website so Anispace has a little LGBT center now. Woot woot party time yall!

tsundere
Forum moderators
Forum moderators

Post by tsundere » 07 May 2016, 15:42

I smiled at this!! Count me in!!

Dilemma
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Dilemma » 07 May 2016, 15:48

It honestly makes me feel sad that Texas is anti-LGBT. I honestly think that all 50 states should accept us for who we are. We are all the same. We have a different sexuality but that doesn't mean that we are not normal. We are still normal people just like the rest. I hope that my country, Australia, will allow gay marrige one day. For now, there is at least 3 LGBT parades every year in the down town area. <So I am glad that my country accepts us a bit at least. I just hope that the rest of America will do the same.
'Peace, Love and Positivity.'

hadouken
Anispace Beginner

Post by hadouken » 07 May 2016, 15:57

YES YES!!! VERY COOL I DIG THIS
ImageImage

BuddyKiller
Anispace Beginner

Post by BuddyKiller » 07 May 2016, 15:57

This is awesome. Definitely count me in~