Anispace's Official LGBT Club!

All topics about clubs go here

Moderator: Auer

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Re: Anispace's Official LGBT Club!

Post by Mika » 10 Oct 2016, 23:12

Dilemma wrote:Happy National Coming Out Day everyone!

Today I came out to my mum. It was very nervewrecking and emotional but I did it. She accepts me and she is happy for me. <3
Aw sweetheart I'm so happy for you. Congratulations. You better be feeling amazing. <3 That takes a lot of courage to do. I hope you only find more love and support from other family members and friends, too.

Dilemma
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Dilemma » 11 Oct 2016, 00:05

Seth wrote:
Dilemma wrote:Happy National Coming Out Day everyone!

Today I came out to my mum. It was very nervewrecking and emotional but I did it. She accepts me and she is happy for me. <3
Aw sweetheart I'm so happy for you. Congratulations. You better be feeling amazing. <3 That takes a lot of courage to do. I hope you only find more love and support from other family members and friends, too.
Thank you Seth. That honestly means a lot. I am only coming out to a few family members for now in person because my mum does not want me to come out on Facebook just yet xD
But I just feel really free. And I feel happier. And I am smiling a lot more. Quite happily emotional too. ;u;
'Peace, Love and Positivity.'

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 11 Oct 2016, 13:30

Recently, in LGBT News!

National Coming Out Day!

As of today, October 11th 2016, it is National Coming Out Day! National Coming Out Day is an annual civil awareness day internationally observed on October 11 to recognize members of the LGBTQ+ community who come out to their families and friends with their previously unknown sexuality. It is a day to support one another, especially those who haven't come out yet to their family or friends. While understanding that not all families are safe for our LGBTQ+ family to come out to, it's important that we know we have each other and our friends to feel safe coming out to. LGBTQ+ is family and we'll continue to strive against ignorance and hate in our communities.

Happy National Coming Out Day, everyone!

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 05 Nov 2016, 11:47

Recently, in LGBT News!

Trans Awareness Month!

November is TRANS AWARENESS MONTH! It is a time for trans education and awareness as well as a celebration of the trans community. Between November 14th to the 20th individuals and organizations around the country will participate in Transgender Awareness Week to help raise the visibility of transgender and gender non-conforming people, and address the issues the community faces. So if you know anyone who is trans, give them a good hug today and tell them that you love them.

Trans people, we accept and love you and support your rights! Happy Trans Awareness Month!

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 10 Nov 2016, 22:47

In regards to these current elections, no matter what happens, we must always remain strong and vigilant. LGBTQ+ is ohana. Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. Love wins.

LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by LadyDaemontus » 10 Nov 2016, 23:03

With the new President-elect being Trump, it should only be respectful that we celebrate his moment of The US President holding up The flag of Pride. To me, you don't have to agree on same sex marriage to be able to agree that no life, straight or gay or trans, should be harmed/murdered for merely being such. :happy

And we must thank this marvelous man who truly embodies the spirit of being homosexual and deviant:

:D Gamergate - Gaming - Culture - Lifestyle - Politics - Anti Feminism :shock:
:arrow: Twitter --> https://twitter.com/LadyDaemontus :!:
:arrow: Ask Fm --> https://ask.fm/LadyDaemontus :!:

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 22 Nov 2016, 00:34

Becoming

Post by Becoming » 22 Nov 2016, 04:56

Im down.

Kidd
Anispace Beginner

Post by Kidd » 27 Nov 2016, 20:49

The very existence of this club makes me really happy. I'm glad this was made. I really need this :)

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 27 Nov 2016, 22:51