All topics about clubs go here

Moderator: Auer

LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: Anispace's Official LGBT Club!

Post by LadyDaemontus » 27 Sep 2016, 05:11

Seth wrote:
LadyDaemontus wrote:bisexual day? Nah, f*** off. I'm bi, not a special fragile Tumblrina. I am human. I am more than my sexuality. If you don't be an obnoxious twerp about sexuality, people -might- treat you better.

-snip-
There has been a lot of negativity and judgement against bisexuals, especially from the LGBT community (which is a sad shame in itself). There is no great evil being committed with one purpose in one day being to recognize these intolerant social treatments against bisexual people that warrants your aggressive response.

It isn't about a sense of entitlement that you claim it is. The day is a nod in recognition towards the prejudices against bisexuals especially from the LGBT community as well as it is a nod in recognition of bisexuality's existence as bisexuality has been overshadowed by homosexuality and heterosexuality, hence why it is called "Bi Visibility Day." I've personally observed bigoted comments from homosexual people such as "Bisexuality is just a stepping stone to homosexuality" and other discriminatory behavior.

Lastly, please be careful with your derogatory language. It isn't necessary when delivering a statement. The aggressive tone isn't welcome in this club thread created to be supporting towards the LGBT community when we go through enough insensitivity as it is.
Short Answer:

Long Answer:
Well sorry, but not all of us appreciate being coddled or having life sugar coated for us, either.

One of the many reasons the LBGT community is tearing itself apart is because it doesn't know what it is nor what it wants. One minute it will encourage transgenders to transition but will tear apart anyone going through gender identity crisis known as gender dysphoria who openly choose to not transition and would rather seek help to get past it.

The other thing too is that often you hear it preach tolerance and love, yet it displays such equally vile behavior towards any religious person who simply disagrees with the lifestyle but has no personal beef with the human themselves.

It wants trans representation but only in the way the movement wants. It wants homosexuality represented but only in the stereotyped way it wants. It wants gender neutrality but many in the community happily force their kids to be of the complete opposite gender. It says it cares about people like you and I, but refuses to speak about gay beheadings or gay people being thrown off buildings in places around the world. But of course, that's ''violent'' and ''triggers me'' and isn't ''sugar coated'' enough.

Of course the LBGT community is insensitive at each other. It has no real goals anymore, it has no real vision. All it is is victimhood, sugarcoated crap that makes us continually look pathetic to the public.

Each day we're treated like freak shows by our own community. Special snowflakes, special people, people who are only stripped down to our sexualities and it's perfectly okay for LBGT community to completely eradicate our personalities and achievements cause 'mah sexuality is moar important'. It's degrading way of treating it's community members, it's members' inabilities to be realistic or the way in which members carry on with this obnoxious in your face treatment to those who are straight or aren't part of the community or disagree with varying aspects is exactly why I stopped supporting it, and it's exactly why people are getting fed up with it.

We're bisexual. So what? LBGT community doesn't like it? They can go screw themselves.

We're BORN from being outcasts. The lifestyle of androgynous, kinky sex and cross dressing and gay clubs has been an outcast thing for decades. Since the hell when did such a colourful, out there, give no care in the world culture of drag queens, kings, transvestites Etc become such sniveling cry babies when ''big, bad words'' are thrown around? I refuse to believe that the culture with so much colour has become legitimately a group of pussies.

If your whole world and identity fulls upon one label that only defines who you do in the sheets, then maybe some people need to do some soul searching and find some other aspects to their lives.

:D Gamergate - Gaming - Culture - Lifestyle - Politics - Anti Feminism :shock:
:arrow: Twitter --> https://twitter.com/LadyDaemontus :!:
:arrow: Ask Fm --> https://ask.fm/LadyDaemontus :!:

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 29 Sep 2016, 13:28

Recently, in LGBT News!

The First LGBT Pride Flag In Space!

We're shooting for the stars, literally! The purpose being to simply send a message to the world and beyond of love and peace: universal acceptance across our planet.

Check out the video of it happening! It's a sight to see.

Last edited by Mika on 11 Oct 2016, 13:29, edited 2 times in total.

Dilemma
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Dilemma » 29 Sep 2016, 19:37

Seth wrote:Recently, in LGBT News!

The First LGBT Pride Flag In Space!

We're shooting for the stars, literally! The purpose being to simply send a message to the world and beyond of love and peace: universal acceptance across our planet.

Check out the video of it happening! It's a sight to see.

This is the most beautiful news ever ;u; I feel so glad and so happy that our communitys flag is up there in space. We letting the whole entire galaxys and planets know that we are LGBT and we are damn proud of it.
'Peace, Love and Positivity.'

Dilemma
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Dilemma » 04 Oct 2016, 18:23

Mods. I know that people should not doule post but I hope you guys can please let me get away with this just once because I got something really important to say ;v;

On Monday night, I made my coming out as a bisexual video on my phone. Next Tuesday on October 11th which is National Coming Out Day, I am going to post that coming out video to Facebook since my family and real life friends do not know about my sexuality yet. I am really nervous because I am afraid of what some of my Christian friends and teachers and cousins will say. But before I come out on Facebook. I am going to come out to my mum first. I am slightly nervous but I am going to stay positive about it. I will be telling my dad too either over the phone or when he flies in from work on the Friday next week. Wish me luck guys!
Last edited by Dilemma on 04 Oct 2016, 18:26, edited 1 time in total.

Phantasm
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by Phantasm » 04 Oct 2016, 18:25

Dilemma wrote:Mods. I know that people should not doule post but I hope you guys can please let me get away with this just once because I got something really important to say ;v;

On Monday night, I made my coming out as a bisexual video on my phone. Next Tuesday on October 11th which is National Coming Out Day, I am going to post that coming out video to Facebook since my family and real life friends do not know about my sexuality yet. But before I come out on Facebook. I am going to come out to my mum first. I am slightly nervous but I am going to stay positive about it. I will be telling my dad too either over the phone or when he flies in from work on the Friday next week. Wish me luck guys!
It's been like 5 days since your last post. Don't worry about it.

Also, good luck.

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 04 Oct 2016, 18:31

Dilemma wrote:Mods. I know that people should not doule post but I hope you guys can please let me get away with this just once because I got something really important to say ;v;

On Monday night, I made my coming out as a bisexual video on my phone. Next Tuesday on October 11th which is National Coming Out Day, I am going to post that coming out video to Facebook since my family and real life friends do not know about my sexuality yet. I am really nervous because I am afraid of what some of my Christian friends and teachers and cousins will say. But before I come out on Facebook. I am going to come out to my mum first. I am slightly nervous but I am going to stay positive about it. I will be telling my dad too either over the phone or when he flies in from work on the Friday next week. Wish me luck guys!
Let yo ratchet ass fly free!

But in all seriousness, I hope it goes well. This can also serve as an easy way to bait out who your true friends are, and who are ready to be unfriended. c; Enjoy the clean-up, the showing of true support, and freedom you soon-to-be free ho. <3

Emperor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by Emperor » 04 Oct 2016, 18:38

YAAAAASSSSSS HOE

I hope all does go well for you and that you'll always have your friends by your side.

Dilemma
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Dilemma » 04 Oct 2016, 18:49

Phantasm wrote:
It's been like 5 days since your last post. Don't worry about it.

Also, good luck.
Seth wrote:Let yo ratchet *** fly free!

But in all seriousness, I hope it goes well. This can also serve as an easy way to bait out who your true friends are, and who are ready to be unfriended. c; Enjoy the clean-up, the showing of true support, and freedom you soon-to-be free ho. <3
Emperor wrote: YAAAAASSSSSS HOE

I hope all does go well for you and that you'll always have your friends by your side.
Thank you guys so much, I really appreciate your kind words ;n; I feel like imma cry
And thank you mods for letting me double post! I cannot thank you guys enough! <3

LizzyMazushi

Post by LizzyMazushi » 05 Oct 2016, 04:20

Good luck. It might be hard but everyone here believes in you. You can do it. You've shown others how strong you can be before, so I know you can be strong now. I really hope that it goes well for you. I know it's scary, but I know it'll feel a whole lot better when you come out. Again, good luck and I wish you the very best on your coming out. ^~^

Dilemma
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Dilemma » 10 Oct 2016, 22:59

Happy National Coming Out Day everyone!

Today I came out to my mum. It was very nervewrecking and emotional but I did it. She accepts me and she is happy for me. <3