Anispace's Official LGBT Club!

All topics about clubs go here

Moderator: Auer

User avatar
Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3098
Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 18:56

Re: Anispace's Official LGBT Club!

Post by Mika » 22 Aug 2016, 00:31

Hola wrote:I went to a gay club with a friend it was awesomexD minus the woman telling us what they would do to us the drinks were great!
The clubs are super fun! <3 I just went to them Saturday night and got drunk haha. A guy there was getting a bit too grabby on me in one of the clubs so I just moved clubs and it was fine. Creeps don't bother me as long as they leave me alone when I leave them. I had a lot of fun.
Image

User avatar
LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 592
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 20:05

Re: Anispace's Official LGBT Club!

Post by LadyDaemontus » 28 Aug 2016, 03:24

Seth wrote:
Hola wrote:I went to a gay club with a friend it was awesomexD minus the woman telling us what they would do to us the drinks were great!
The clubs are super fun! <3 I just went to them Saturday night and got drunk haha. A guy there was getting a bit too grabby on me in one of the clubs so I just moved clubs and it was fine. Creeps don't bother me as long as they leave me alone when I leave them. I had a lot of fun.
WHY AM I NOT SEEING PHOTOS? >:O
Image Gamergate - Gaming - Culture - Lifestyle - Politics
Twitter --> @LadyDaemontus (MinxtheKitten)

User avatar
Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3098
Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 18:56

Re: Anispace's Official LGBT Club!

Post by Mika » 23 Sep 2016, 15:28

Recently, in LGBT News!

Today, 9/23/16, is Bi Visibility Day!

Image

Quoting words from a dear friend of mine on Facebook...

"I am bisexual.
Not straight.
Not lesbian.
I am bi.

My orientation (that I had no choice in becoming)does not change just because I am in a heterosexual monogamous relationship. My bi-ness does not go away.
I am, and always will be bisexual. I am NOT more prone to adulterous behavior than hetero or homo oriented. You can be straight and cheat. Gay and cheat. Bi and cheat. You can be straight and loyal. Gay and loyal. And bi and loyal. I am not automatically polygamous just because I am bi. The two are NOT interchangeable. You can be bi and poly. You can be bi and monogamous. I am "personally" bisexual and monogamous.

To some reading this, you're like "Well ya. Duh." To some reading this you still don't get it and frankly you don't have to because your alternative look to it is simply false and likely fueled by an illogical bias. I've been hurt by some former lady friends close to me who contributed to the bi stigma, and assumed that simply because I am bi, that apparently "worried them" or "made them suspicious" that I wanted to sleep with them. If I'm attracted to you. I'll tell you. I ain't secretly blushing at neither of the genders. Half the time I'm in my head too much to pay attention. So (( unless you're Rosalyn Brown or Kelly Sen ;) )) none of you ladies need worry if I'm secretly fawning over you. I'm pretty public with my attraction and *personally* mine doesn't rest even half in aesthetic appeal. Some do. Some don't. Bi only means I am blatantly capable of sexual attraction to both genders. I'm also biromantic where I can fall in love with either gender. I just so happened to currently love someone of the opposite sex right now.

Don't stigmatize someone just because they're bi. And don't forget we exist. Wether you like it or not. Edit/PS: No. You're not a hero or social supporter of Bisexuality just because you like watching girl on girl porn..."
Image

User avatar
Brii
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 478
Joined: 24 Dec 2013, 21:17

Re: Anispace's Official LGBT Club!

Post by Brii » 23 Sep 2016, 16:40

Seth wrote:Recently, in LGBT News!

Today, 9/23/16, is Bi Visibility Day!

Image

Quoting words from a dear friend of mine on Facebook...

"I am bisexual.
Not straight.
Not lesbian.
I am bi.

My orientation (that I had no choice in becoming)does not change just because I am in a heterosexual monogamous relationship. My bi-ness does not go away.
I am, and always will be bisexual. I am NOT more prone to adulterous behavior than hetero or homo oriented. You can be straight and cheat. Gay and cheat. Bi and cheat. You can be straight and loyal. Gay and loyal. And bi and loyal. I am not automatically polygamous just because I am bi. The two are NOT interchangeable. You can be bi and poly. You can be bi and monogamous. I am "personally" bisexual and monogamous.

To some reading this, you're like "Well ya. Duh." To some reading this you still don't get it and frankly you don't have to because your alternative look to it is simply false and likely fueled by an illogical bias. I've been hurt by some former lady friends close to me who contributed to the bi stigma, and assumed that simply because I am bi, that apparently "worried them" or "made them suspicious" that I wanted to sleep with them. If I'm attracted to you. I'll tell you. I ain't secretly blushing at neither of the genders. Half the time I'm in my head too much to pay attention. So (( unless you're Rosalyn Brown or Kelly Sen ;) )) none of you ladies need worry if I'm secretly fawning over you. I'm pretty public with my attraction and *personally* mine doesn't rest even half in aesthetic appeal. Some do. Some don't. Bi only means I am blatantly capable of sexual attraction to both genders. I'm also biromantic where I can fall in love with either gender. I just so happened to currently love someone of the opposite sex right now.

Don't stigmatize someone just because they're bi. And don't forget we exist. Wether you like it or not. Edit/PS: No. You're not a hero or social supporter of Bisexuality just because you like watching girl on girl ***..."
Proud to be a bisexual woman!

QUEEN BRII
Image
Image
ᴵˡˡᵘˢᶤᵒᶰᶤˢᵗ ᴰᵉˢᶤᵍᶰˢ

User avatar
Emperor
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 340
Joined: 31 Mar 2013, 18:49

Re: Anispace's Official LGBT Club!

Post by Emperor » 23 Sep 2016, 17:29

Seth wrote:Recently, in LGBT News!

Today, 9/23/16, is Bi Visibility Day!

Image

Quoting words from a dear friend of mine on Facebook...

"I am bisexual.
Not straight.
Not lesbian.
I am bi.

My orientation (that I had no choice in becoming)does not change just because I am in a heterosexual monogamous relationship. My bi-ness does not go away.
I am, and always will be bisexual. I am NOT more prone to adulterous behavior than hetero or homo oriented. You can be straight and cheat. Gay and cheat. Bi and cheat. You can be straight and loyal. Gay and loyal. And bi and loyal. I am not automatically polygamous just because I am bi. The two are NOT interchangeable. You can be bi and poly. You can be bi and monogamous. I am "personally" bisexual and monogamous.

To some reading this, you're like "Well ya. Duh." To some reading this you still don't get it and frankly you don't have to because your alternative look to it is simply false and likely fueled by an illogical bias. I've been hurt by some former lady friends close to me who contributed to the bi stigma, and assumed that simply because I am bi, that apparently "worried them" or "made them suspicious" that I wanted to sleep with them. If I'm attracted to you. I'll tell you. I ain't secretly blushing at neither of the genders. Half the time I'm in my head too much to pay attention. So (( unless you're Rosalyn Brown or Kelly Sen ;) )) none of you ladies need worry if I'm secretly fawning over you. I'm pretty public with my attraction and *personally* mine doesn't rest even half in aesthetic appeal. Some do. Some don't. Bi only means I am blatantly capable of sexual attraction to both genders. I'm also biromantic where I can fall in love with either gender. I just so happened to currently love someone of the opposite sex right now.

Don't stigmatize someone just because they're bi. And don't forget we exist. Wether you like it or not. Edit/PS: No. You're not a hero or social supporter of Bisexuality just because you like watching girl on girl ***..."
For those underrepresented Bisexuals out there, such as myself.

User avatar
Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3098
Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 18:56

Re: Anispace's Official LGBT Club!

Post by Mika » 23 Sep 2016, 17:43

LGBT is not LGBT without the B! We see you and we love you, bisexual guys and gals!
Image

User avatar
Dilemma
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 803
Joined: 11 Apr 2013, 15:57

Re: Anispace's Official LGBT Club!

Post by Dilemma » 23 Sep 2016, 17:53

I have been Bisexual since 2009 and I feel very proud to love boys and girls. I have made a few Bisexual friends here and I love them so much. Now I feel like I am not the only bisexual person on this site ♡ Happy bisexual awareness day fam
'Peace, Love and Positivity.'

User avatar
LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 592
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 20:05

Re: Anispace's Official LGBT Club!

Post by LadyDaemontus » 24 Sep 2016, 19:06

bisexual day? Nah, fuck off. I'm bi, not a special fragile Tumblrina. I am human. I am more than my sexuality. If you don't be an obnoxious twerp about sexuality, people -might- treat you better. In my experience, its the obnoxious ones who get the most hate and to be fair, throwing yourself into peoples' faces claiming to be a biromantic, bisexual apache helicopter isn't gonna make you friends unless you enjoy label wars with other fruitcakes.

Seriously,

I couldn't care for gay marriage or bathrooms...

I care for actual people, decent people, who have been murdered, bashed, beheaded or thrown to the streets due to homosexuality. I care for the 50 gay men brutally murdered in Sydney CBD back in the day. Not just murdered but some were sexually assaulted. Go on a label war, make it all about how special sexuality is. It's only a label that says who you like to fuck. I am normal. Please start viewing us as such so then we no longer stand out, and therefore, get murdered. Cause that was the whole goal. Instead of seeing us as freaks, we became everyday people but now we're even more of a freak show because ''Wow! Look at all the labels you have!!!!''. Nah, GTFO.

People should be respected based on achievement, morals, ethics, behaviors. If you're a twerp who happens to be gay, a female, or whatever.. I don't give two shiz.
Image Gamergate - Gaming - Culture - Lifestyle - Politics
Twitter --> @LadyDaemontus (MinxtheKitten)

User avatar
LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 592
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 20:05

Re: Anispace's Official LGBT Club!

Post by LadyDaemontus » 27 Sep 2016, 04:16

Bit controversial but interesting new perspective that differs from the often liberal mindset LBGT is showered with. Note: I like his views and words. I'm under the believe do what matters you happy as long as you do understand that 1) no one has to respect you based on gender or sexuality. You earn that respect, so if you're a bad person regardless, you don't get to cry discrimination when someone criticizes you and 2) if science doesn't agree with your lifestyle, it's telling the truth, not telling you how to live your life. Science says eating too much of anything can increase chances of cancer but people still eat. So, don't get butt hurt at science or at transgenders or gay people like Blaire, Theryn or Milo when they don't agree 100% with what you do or believe.

I've also been under the belief that I don't want full media attention on these lifestyles. I don't want media to ''correctly represent'' (Wtf that means) when it comes to these lifestyles. I've always enjoyed the whole purpose of it been 'outcast' from society. That's why people of past enjoyed being an outcast in the first place because it was originally taboo.


Image Gamergate - Gaming - Culture - Lifestyle - Politics
Twitter --> @LadyDaemontus (MinxtheKitten)

User avatar
Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3098
Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 18:56

Re: Anispace's Official LGBT Club!

Post by Mika » 27 Sep 2016, 04:46

LadyDaemontus wrote:bisexual day? Nah, f*** off. I'm bi, not a special fragile Tumblrina. I am human. I am more than my sexuality. If you don't be an obnoxious twerp about sexuality, people -might- treat you better.

-snip-
There has been a lot of negativity and judgement against bisexuals, especially from the LGBT community (which is a sad shame in itself). There is no great evil being committed with one purpose in one day being to recognize these intolerant social treatments against bisexual people that warrants your aggressive response.

It isn't about a sense of entitlement that you claim it is. The day is a nod in recognition towards the prejudices against bisexuals especially from the LGBT community as well as it is a nod in recognition of bisexuality's existence as bisexuality has been overshadowed by homosexuality and heterosexuality, hence why it is called "Bi Visibility Day." I've personally observed bigoted comments from homosexual people such as "Bisexuality is just a stepping stone to homosexuality" and other discriminatory behavior.

Lastly, please be careful with your derogatory language. It isn't necessary when delivering a statement. The aggressive tone isn't welcome in this club thread created to be supporting towards the LGBT community when we go through enough insensitivity as it is.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests