The Guild Hall (A Monster Hunter Club)

All topics about clubs go here

Moderator: Auer

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

The Guild Hall (A Monster Hunter Club)

Post by OrehCursor » 09 Apr 2016, 17:26

Ah, yes, greetings ye hunters from many lands. Welcome to the licensed guild hall of this providence. Here you may request and accept quests provided by our Guild, or even quests offered by other hunters. But relax, this is also a place of sanctuary and fine dining... not to mention the finest Goldenfish Brew. Sit down, have a drink, and share with us your stories and experiences with many other hunters. Perhaps you've questions for the journey ahead that others may help provide answer to.

We welcome hunters of all rank, be you low rank, high rank, or G rank. Should you submit a form for a hunt please be specific. Below is a summary form to fill out regarding hunts conducted in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS). I'm afraid at the time we do not have proper forms for Monster Hunter Generations/X (3DS), but will immediately open them once they are ready.
Gathering Hall ID:
Location of hall (This is important for those using the Elder Hall):
Overall goal of hunt:
Password if applicable:

As with anything though, there are rules to be followed. Multiple infractions can result in revoked privileges from the Hall as well as your ID being blacklisted:
-No hacking/altering of data. This counts with things such as altered stats (such as talismans and weapons with broken values) or altered reward percentages (such as getting a rare for 100% chance) (Any instance of this will result in IMMEDIATE expulsion)
-No Custom Quests (or requesting of them).
-Be respectful to all hunters.
-Do not make your own demands in a hall someone else is hosting
-Do not take advantage of other hunters. You may not use them for free carves. You are expected to carry your own weight. This is only allowed if other hunters are okay with this.
-It goes without saying that any instances where you are purposely hindering the hunt and are attempting to cause grief will carry punishment.
-Monster Hunter is not a story driven game. "Spoilers" are fine.

Ahead lies many fearesome monsters, untamed wyverns worthy of hunting. We look forward to see what you are capable of.

Now before you begin- we recommend that you register with our Gathering Hall- this will allow for quicker organizations next time you seek for a quest. To do so, merely give us your Guild Card ID # (3DS Friend Code) and current Rank, either HR 1-8, or G 1-Crown. We will add it here on the front of the board for other Hunters to see and add you and you will be recognized as an official member of this Guild. Before you add hunters however, make sure you submit your ID beforehand so they may know who you are. Happy Huntings!

Summary: This is a Monster Hunter group. Anything MH related is allowed- from organizing hunts together or asking for advice or just talking about Monster Hunter simply. Please check rules above

Anispace Guild Hall Members:
OrehCursor Bronze Crown G- 2320-6136-7347
CosmicGrimoire Bronze Crown G- 0705-2908-5060
Outlandish Gold Crown G- 2492 - 4375 - 6735

Extra note: If people do happen to have the Japanese version of MHX, they may organize hunts in this thread anyways- just realize that a majority of us do not have such copies.
Also, if there is enough people that do not know what Monster Hunter is but would like to learn about it- I will make a separate thread for introduction.
The winner is the most adaptive one.

CosmicGrimoire
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: The Guild Hall (A Monster Hunter Club)

Post by CosmicGrimoire » 09 Apr 2016, 17:29

IM READY TO CARVE THE INSIDES OF MONSTERS FOR THEIR SWEET GEMS
--[♚]--

Humanity's Last Hope

OrehCursor wrote:You ever go to a dictionary and look up the term dickhead? you'll see a picture of yourself next to it.

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 09 Apr 2016, 17:32

CosmicGrimoire wrote:IM READY TO CARVE THE INSIDES OF MONSTERS FOR THEIR SWEET GEMS
So what's the plan for the day babe? Ukanlos and Gog right? or was it shagaru? Don't think I'm ready for Rajang yet c,: But I'll suck it up if need be. Can't be worse than Shagaru or Black Gravios right? <w>;;;

CosmicGrimoire
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by CosmicGrimoire » 09 Apr 2016, 17:35

OrehCursor wrote:
CosmicGrimoire wrote:IM READY TO CARVE THE INSIDES OF MONSTERS FOR THEIR SWEET GEMS
So what's the plan for the day babe? Ukanlos and Gog right? or was it shagaru? Don't think I'm ready for Rajang yet c,: But I'll suck it up if need be. Can't be worse than Shagaru or Black Gravios right? <w>;;;
For now, Ukanlos owo I want his armor... THEN I guess we can struggle with Gog.
--[♚]--

Humanity's Last Hope

OrehCursor wrote:You ever go to a dictionary and look up the term dickhead? you'll see a picture of yourself next to it.

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 09 Apr 2016, 17:37

Gog is not that much of a struggle <w> just don't get body slammed- holy shit

Outlandish
Anispace Beginner

Post by Outlandish » 09 Apr 2016, 17:37

M O N S T E R H U N T E R B O Y S

2492 - 4375 - 6735 is my Hunter ID. I'm willing to hunt with anyone and everyone!
I'm a Gold Crown, but I'm not here to carry you! I will lower my armor to near your rank.
Last edited by Outlandish on 09 Apr 2016, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 09 Apr 2016, 17:46

I think it also might be helpful to mention your current rank. HR 1-8 or G 1-Crown.

Yuri
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Yuri » 09 Apr 2016, 17:50

I have yet to play this series but dont get me wrong I heard many good things about it.

Yuri, The ℓιgн† нєяσ.
Sheild190 wrote:Dude, WTF is Hobby Lobby? It's actually called, "Cape Fear Games."

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 09 Apr 2016, 17:51

Dickamaru wrote:I have yet to play this series but dont get me wrong I heard many good things about it.
Probably not tonight- but in the near future I do intend to make a thread about the game itself.

Shep
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Shep » 13 Apr 2016, 08:19

I had an idea for a hunting lodge thread about hunting stories. But never went through with it. I guess there's no vg topic for it so just this one? I've recent my game soon HR 1 but I'm rocking Diablo's set with hidden blade. So punishing draw + critical draw on a gs! I have yet to really test it but I look forward to this combo.

Ain't really got a stable net connection for online groups tho. This has been the easiest weapon for me to repeatedly cut off tails of monsters. My god I like this more than charge blade and it's much less hectic than dual wield.

But yeah. Any good hunting stories about when cosmic failed?