The Yuri Club

All topics about clubs go here

Moderator: Auer

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Re: The Yuri Club

Post by Mika » 14 Jul 2016, 17:24

FatZilla wrote:If there's no sex, what's the value?

lmao

FatZilla
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by FatZilla » 14 Jul 2016, 17:25

Seth wrote:

lmao
It's a legitimate question that deserves a legitimate answer, Seth.
Accela wrote:Holy crap so many dumb liberals here.
Trump is racist Trump is like Hitler blah blah blah
Stop listening to everything you hear on the media dipshits.

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 14 Jul 2016, 17:27

FatZilla wrote:
Seth wrote:

lmao
It's a legitimate question that deserves a legitimate answer, Seth.

LoveAndHate
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by LoveAndHate » 14 Jul 2016, 17:34

Ants wrote:
you seem to be misinterpreting my message here--i am not an advocate for this club. this is a useless, s*** club that shouldn't exist. no one cares about yuri, and you're lying if you say you do. yuri is significantly less popular than yaoi, and without the inclusion of ***, there is little to actually discuss about yuri. this club deserves no praise. it deserves no credit.
...My deepest apologies but with all due respect, if this club has no value then why did you bother clicking on it.If you believe so then I respect your view.However, I do like Yuri.Not for whatever sex scenes but for the actual story lines and the tragedies that follow along the lines.
Yes, true, yaoi is more popular.This doesn't mean that there aren't people that still like it.So if you or anyone else has a problem with the thread then...either take it up with a mod...or don't bother looking into the thread.If it is so bothersome then why waste your time.
Others who actually want to enjoy it here, let's go on with our lives and continue on with our day.

FatZilla
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by FatZilla » 14 Jul 2016, 17:37

LoveAndHate wrote:why did you bother clicking on it.
That's not a question you should be asking.

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 14 Jul 2016, 17:37

Ants wrote:you seem to be misinterpreting my message here--i am not an advocate for this club. this is a useless, s*** club that shouldn't exist. no one cares about yuri, and you're lying if you say you do. yuri is significantly less popular than yaoi, and without the inclusion of ***, there is little to actually discuss about yuri. this club deserves no praise. it deserves no credit.
Fangirls are louder than fanboys, I guess? I have no facts to support this claim but I feel like the majority of homo anime is catered to heterosexuals - yaoi for girls, yuri for boys. I mean, there are even yaoi games that start open on some variation of "Girls only." xD hence reverse harems, right? lots of fanservice for one girl protagonist. not gonna stop my gay a ss from appreciatin' these anime tho (≧ω≧)

Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ants » 14 Jul 2016, 17:47

LoveAndHate wrote:
Ants wrote:
you seem to be misinterpreting my message here--i am not an advocate for this club. this is a useless, s*** club that shouldn't exist. no one cares about yuri, and you're lying if you say you do. yuri is significantly less popular than yaoi, and without the inclusion of ***, there is little to actually discuss about yuri. this club deserves no praise. it deserves no credit.
...My deepest apologies but with all due respect, if this club has no value then why did you bother clicking on it.If you believe so then I respect your view.However, I do like Yuri.Not for whatever sex scenes but for the actual story lines and the tragedies that follow along the lines.
Yes, true, yaoi is more popular.This doesn't mean that there aren't people that still like it.So if you or anyone else has a problem with the thread then...either take it up with a mod...or don't bother looking into the thread.If it is so bothersome then why waste your time.
Others who actually want to enjoy it here, let's go on with our lives and continue on with our day.
you are the one who decided to necro and double post a dead thread that everyone forgot existed. since you were so adamant about discussing a yuri anime that no one has watched (which is only further indicated by the fact that NO ONE in this thread has acknowledged it yet), i decided to bestow this poor little club with a minuscule amount of activity which it will never receive again after this interaction comes to it's conclusion. seth suggested we facilitate discussion. this is my way.
contact me on discord (username: official dana scully fan guy)

LoveAndHate
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by LoveAndHate » 14 Jul 2016, 17:54

Ants wrote:
LoveAndHate wrote:
Ants wrote:
you are the one who decided to necro and double post a dead thread that everyone forgot existed. since you were so adamant about discussing a yuri anime that no one has watched (which is only further indicated by the fact that NO ONE in this thread has acknowledged it yet), i decided to bestow this poor little club with a minuscule amount of activity which it will never receive again after this interaction comes to it's conclusion. seth suggested we facilitate discussion. this is my way.
Ah..well, goodnight then.I'm done here.

FatZilla
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by FatZilla » 14 Jul 2016, 17:56

Ants....you went too far.Damn.

Emperor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by Emperor » 14 Jul 2016, 17:59

Let's not stray too far away from the original topic, shall we?