The Yuri Club

All topics about clubs go here

Moderator: Auer

User avatar
SleepingWithSirens
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 313
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 07:56

Re: The Yuri Club

Post by SleepingWithSirens » 14 Jul 2016, 16:54

didn't know this club even existed

but


yasss
Image

Image

you accept the love you think you deserve

User avatar
FatZilla
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 473
Joined: 20 Aug 2013, 09:27

Re: The Yuri Club

Post by FatZilla » 14 Jul 2016, 16:55

SleepingWithSirens wrote:didn't know this club even existed

but


yasss
Unfortunately it's overshadowed by Seth's gayness.

Damn it, Seth.
Accela wrote:Holy crap so many dumb liberals here.
Trump is racist Trump is like Hitler blah blah blah
Stop listening to everything you hear on the media dipshits.

User avatar
Yuri
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 784
Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 10:08

Re: The Yuri Club

Post by Yuri » 14 Jul 2016, 17:02

SleepingWithSirens wrote:didn't know this club even existed

but


yasss
It exists <3
Image

Image

Yuri, The ℓιgн† нєяσ.
Sheild190 wrote:Dude, WTF is Hobby Lobby? It's actually called, "Cape Fear Games."

User avatar
Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 471
Joined: 09 Oct 2013, 17:31

Re: The Yuri Club

Post by Ants » 14 Jul 2016, 17:03

FatZilla wrote:Where's the tits and face sitting?
the pg-13 rule cripples and nullifies threads of this nature. if yuri porn isn't permitted then the club is fucking pointless.
actually, don't contact me.

LoveAndHate
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 157
Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 15:03

Re: The Yuri Club

Post by LoveAndHate » 14 Jul 2016, 17:06

Ants wrote:no one appreciates the fact that this club exists.
Yes, sadly, I am beginning to see that.

User avatar
Yuri
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 784
Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 10:08

Re: The Yuri Club

Post by Yuri » 14 Jul 2016, 17:08

LoveAndHate wrote:
Ants wrote:no one appreciates the fact that this club exists.
Yes, sadly, I am beginning to see that.
Yeah, it should get all the praise and credit it deserves
Image

Image

Yuri, The ℓιgн† нєяσ.
Sheild190 wrote:Dude, WTF is Hobby Lobby? It's actually called, "Cape Fear Games."

User avatar
Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3103
Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 18:56

Re: The Yuri Club

Post by Mika » 14 Jul 2016, 17:09

Yuri wrote:
LoveAndHate wrote:
Ants wrote:no one appreciates the fact that this club exists.
Yes, sadly, I am beginning to see that.
Yeah, it should get all the praise and credit it deserves
Work for it, bitches. Don't complain. Do something. Start a conversation, join a conversation, keep trying. That's what I did for the Yaoi Club. Compare the pages and learn a lesson. 8-) #nosympathy

Image

LoveAndHate
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 157
Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 15:03

Re: The Yuri Club

Post by LoveAndHate » 14 Jul 2016, 17:19

Seth wrote: Work for it, bitches. Don't complain. Do something. Start a conversation, join a conversation, keep trying. That's what I did for the Yaoi Club. Compare the pages and learn a lesson. 8-) #nosympathy

Image
...
Then I repeat, for the second time.
Anyone here a fan of Strawberry Panic?

User avatar
Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 471
Joined: 09 Oct 2013, 17:31

Re: The Yuri Club

Post by Ants » 14 Jul 2016, 17:20

Yuri wrote:
LoveAndHate wrote:
Ants wrote:no one appreciates the fact that this club exists.
Yes, sadly, I am beginning to see that.
Yeah, it should get all the praise and credit it deserves
you seem to be misinterpreting my message here--i am not an advocate for this club. this is a useless, shit club that shouldn't exist. no one cares about yuri, and you're lying if you say you do. yuri is significantly less popular than yaoi, and without the inclusion of porn, there is little to actually discuss about yuri. this club deserves no praise. it deserves no credit.
actually, don't contact me.

User avatar
FatZilla
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 473
Joined: 20 Aug 2013, 09:27

Re: The Yuri Club

Post by FatZilla » 14 Jul 2016, 17:23

If there's no sex, what's the value?
Accela wrote:Holy crap so many dumb liberals here.
Trump is racist Trump is like Hitler blah blah blah
Stop listening to everything you hear on the media dipshits.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests