The Yaoi Club

All topics about clubs go here

Moderator: Auer

Lucidity
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: The Yaoi Club

Post by Lucidity » 31 Jan 2017, 13:05

Nothing raises eyebrows, heads and boners more than a naked, (or implied naked) well-cut man.

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 31 Jan 2017, 13:06

I'm bringing Mallo's post on my profile here because fuck all y'all silent asses

^ This. I've been saying this, too. Honestly, if you're going to watch yaoi just for the sex why not go on fucking hentaihaven.org, then? I like actually watching BL anime for its story and character development. I like adult themes of romance, too, including smut as long as there is an actual story/characters with depth which is why I love the anime No. 6 so much and consider it my #1 favorite anime with BL themes. I wish there were more like it (if there is please, please share the anime title with me).

I mean, I'll be honest. I enjoy yaoi artwork for its smut (and fluff) but I want my anime to actually have depth.

Lucidity
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Lucidity » 31 Jan 2017, 13:12

Seth wrote:
31 Jan 2017, 13:06
I'm bringing Mallo's post on my profile here because f*** all y'all silent asses

^ This. I've been saying this, too. Honestly, if you're going to watch yaoi just for the sex why not go on f*** hentaihaven.org, then? I like actually watching BL anime for its story and character development. I like adult themes of romance, too, including smut as long as there is an actual story/characters with depth which is why I love the anime No. 6 so much and consider it my #1 favorite anime with BL themes. I wish there were more like it (if there is please, please share the anime title with me).

I mean, I'll be honest. I enjoy yaoi artwork for its smut (and fluff) but I want my anime to actually have depth.
Aye I was just messin' around, dude. I'm clearly aware of this. Salt is for the snow.

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 31 Jan 2017, 13:15

Lucidity wrote:
31 Jan 2017, 13:12
Seth wrote:
I'm bringing Mallo's post on my profile here because f*** all y'all silent asses

^ This. I've been saying this, too. Honestly, if you're going to watch yaoi just for the sex why not go on f*** hentaihaven.org, then? I like actually watching BL anime for its story and character development. I like adult themes of romance, too, including smut as long as there is an actual story/characters with depth which is why I love the anime No. 6 so much and consider it my #1 favorite anime with BL themes. I wish there were more like it (if there is please, please share the anime title with me).

Aye I was just messin' around, dude. I'm clearly aware of this. Salt is for the snow.
I wasn't replying to your post. We posted at the same time. I wrote that when that post would have been my 6th post for 6 days in a row without any responses. xD

Lucidity
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Lucidity » 31 Jan 2017, 13:34

Seth wrote:
31 Jan 2017, 13:15
Lucidity wrote:
31 Jan 2017, 13:12
Seth wrote:

I wasn't replying to your post. We posted at the same time. I wrote that when that post would have been my 6th post for 6 days in a row without any responses. xD
I still sense otherwise since it was too simultaneous, but oh well.
This place is damn near desolate one, and two, Yuri on Ice is so far the fluffiest and most interesting yaoi series that tickled my fancy since the ice-age. I dunno about the rest here. It's just a pass for me, doesn't mean I'm gonna have a serious demand for hot dudes taking it up the ass every 6 seconds.👀

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 31 Jan 2017, 14:14

Lol, trust me. It wasn't in response to your initial post. And I saw Yuri on Ice. I was definitely freaking out at a lot of moments in a lot of its episodes. It's a pretty damn cute anime.

Let's appreciate some Rin.

dem shoulders & arms tho. 👀

Lucidity
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Lucidity » 01 Feb 2017, 06:14

Seth wrote:
31 Jan 2017, 14:14
Lol, trust me. It wasn't in response to your initial post. And I saw Yuri on Ice. I was definitely freaking out at a lot of moments in a lot of its episodes. It's a pretty damn cute anime.

Way ahead of ya.👌
he strugglin a bit but idc

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 01 Feb 2017, 16:11

Lucidity wrote:
01 Feb 2017, 06:14
Seth wrote:
31 Jan 2017, 14:14

Way ahead of ya.👌
he strugglin a bit but idc
He's just a big emotional boi okay he's obv strong enough being a competitive swimmer I mean did you see these arms

Seraph
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by Seraph » 01 Feb 2017, 16:44

More rin pls
I need to add to my collection

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 02 Feb 2017, 17:01

that feel when you watch an anime with BL themes in it, and it's so preciously fluffy that you can't enjoy any doujin smut with them because you just want them to stay precious and pure and fluffy. this is how i feel about yuri on ice doujins. i can't read them if they're too smutty