All topics about clubs go here

Moderator: Auer

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Re: The Yaoi Club

Post by Mika » 07 Dec 2016, 17:45

Yandere wrote:
Seth wrote:OMFG YURI ON ICE EPISODE 10 IM f*** SCREAMING I ALMOST THREW UP MY HEARTS POUNDING OMG OMG OMG THEY DID IT ITS THE BEST EPISODE SO FAR HOLY f*** s*** THE ENDING OMG SO MANY SCENES I CANT IM GONNA DIE HELP I LOVE VICTUURI SO MUCH THEYRE LIKE A f*** HAPPY GAY COUPLE AND WE'RE WATCHING THE MOVIE TO THEIR LIVES TOGETHER AND OMG HELP ME THIS EPISODE

MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW FROM EPISODE 10 I CAPTURED THE BEST MOMENTS

THERE WAS A 3WAY SUGGESTION WITH YURI AND CHRIS AND VIKTOR AS THEY ALL GOT ON TOP OF YURI ON HIS OMG AND THEN THE f*** RINGS AAAAAAAA OMFG THEY SLID RINGS ON EACH OTHERS RING FINGERS IN A CHURCH OMG THEY DID IT THEN PICHIT TOLD A WHOLE RESTARAUNT THEY WERE GETTING MARRIED THEN VIKTOR CONFIRMED IOTRO FLKDGFMSKGJSG OMFG AAAAAAAAAA HE DID IT HE SAID HE OGNNA GONNA HE GONNA MARRY YURI AND THEN OMFG YURI GOT DRUNK HAHA HE GOT DRUNK AND HE DANCED WITH VIKTOR TOGETHER AND YURI DANCED ON A f*** STRIPPER POLE OMFG THIS EPISODE

HOLY FLUCKING GOD OMFFF OMFGGG DEAR LORD HELP MY POOR SOUL ITS CRYING LIKE FUUK RIGHT NOW WTF YUSS ٩(╬ʘ益ʘ╬)۶
HOW CAN A SPOILER BE SO ADORABLE ;//A//;
HONESTLY I JUST SPOILED MYSELF RIGHT NOW (‡▼益▼)
WHY DID I CLICK THAT SPOILER?! D8
I'M GLAD I DID THO ٩(ఠ益ఠ)۶
HONESTLY THOSE TWO SHOULD GET MARRIED AND HAVE A MILLION KIDS (T▽T)
OMFF I NEED TO WATCH THE ANIME THO D8
THEIR ON EPISODE 10 NOW?!?!?! * A *
OMFF I SRSLY NEED TO WATCH ETT D8
I WANNA WATCH IT NOW FVCKMYLIFE (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ
BUT I HAVE A FUUKING TEST TO STUDY FOR ヾ(`ヘ´)ノ゙
I WANT TO KILL SOMEBODY RIGHT NOW D8
LIKE I NEED TO WATCH THAT ANIME SOON OR I WILL DROWN IN MY OWN TEARS AND DIE AND PROBS GO TO YAOI HEAVEN ヾ(  ̄O ̄)ツ
OMFF I NEED TO GO STUDY RIGHT NOW LMAO xD
THANK YOU FOR LE SPOILER SETH ;//w//;
BEST THING I'VE SEEN ALL DAY ; A ;
I'M CRYING NOW * A * SOMEONE WIPE MY FUUKING TEARS I'M CRYINGDYINGCRYINGDYING ୧((#Φ益Φ#))୨
OK SAYONARA
asdfghjklmmmmmmmmqywyetersxgchxznnzm
omg i went to go take a shower and i was hopping and waving my arms and squealing like an excited schoolgirl xD oml this episode almost killed my heart. <3 victuuri is so fucking precious i love them. you needa stop spoiling yourself and watch this anime girl xD when that shock factor is included it just makes the scene so much better but spoilers take that away because you know it's coming

Tray
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Tray » 07 Dec 2016, 18:01

can i join this club yet

[2:26:45 AM] phillip: If we all lived by your standards we'd be dead

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 07 Dec 2016, 18:06

Tray wrote:can i join this club yet
you may but first you must prove your love for yaoi

Fujoshi

Post by Fujoshi » 07 Dec 2016, 18:15

Seth wrote:
Yandere wrote:
Seth wrote:OMFG YURI ON ICE EPISODE 10 IM f*** SCREAMING I ALMOST THREW UP MY HEARTS POUNDING OMG OMG OMG THEY DID IT ITS THE BEST EPISODE SO FAR HOLY f*** s*** THE ENDING OMG SO MANY SCENES I CANT IM GONNA DIE HELP I LOVE VICTUURI SO MUCH THEYRE LIKE A f*** HAPPY GAY COUPLE AND WE'RE WATCHING THE MOVIE TO THEIR LIVES TOGETHER AND OMG HELP ME THIS EPISODE

MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW FROM EPISODE 10 I CAPTURED THE BEST MOMENTS

THERE WAS A 3WAY SUGGESTION WITH YURI AND CHRIS AND VIKTOR AS THEY ALL GOT ON TOP OF YURI ON HIS OMG AND THEN THE f*** RINGS AAAAAAAA OMFG THEY SLID RINGS ON EACH OTHERS RING FINGERS IN A CHURCH OMG THEY DID IT THEN PICHIT TOLD A WHOLE RESTARAUNT THEY WERE GETTING MARRIED THEN VIKTOR CONFIRMED IOTRO FLKDGFMSKGJSG OMFG AAAAAAAAAA HE DID IT HE SAID HE OGNNA GONNA HE GONNA MARRY YURI AND THEN OMFG YURI GOT DRUNK HAHA HE GOT DRUNK AND HE DANCED WITH VIKTOR TOGETHER AND YURI DANCED ON A f*** STRIPPER POLE OMFG THIS EPISODE

HOLY FLUCKING GOD OMFFF OMFGGG DEAR LORD HELP MY POOR SOUL ITS CRYING LIKE FUUK RIGHT NOW WTF YUSS ٩(╬ʘ益ʘ╬)۶
HOW CAN A SPOILER BE SO ADORABLE ;//A//;
HONESTLY I JUST SPOILED MYSELF RIGHT NOW (‡▼益▼)
WHY DID I CLICK THAT SPOILER?! D8
I'M GLAD I DID THO ٩(ఠ益ఠ)۶
HONESTLY THOSE TWO SHOULD GET MARRIED AND HAVE A MILLION KIDS (T▽T)
OMFF I NEED TO WATCH THE ANIME THO D8
THEIR ON EPISODE 10 NOW?!?!?! * A *
OMFF I SRSLY NEED TO WATCH ETT D8
I WANNA WATCH IT NOW FVCKMYLIFE (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ
BUT I HAVE A FUUKING TEST TO STUDY FOR ヾ(`ヘ´)ノ゙
I WANT TO KILL SOMEBODY RIGHT NOW D8
LIKE I NEED TO WATCH THAT ANIME SOON OR I WILL DROWN IN MY OWN TEARS AND DIE AND PROBS GO TO YAOI HEAVEN ヾ(  ̄O ̄)ツ
OMFF I NEED TO GO STUDY RIGHT NOW LMAO xD
THANK YOU FOR LE SPOILER SETH ;//w//;
BEST THING I'VE SEEN ALL DAY ; A ;
I'M CRYING NOW * A * SOMEONE WIPE MY FUUKING TEARS I'M CRYINGDYINGCRYINGDYING ୧((#Φ益Φ#))୨
OK SAYONARA
asdfghjklmmmmmmmmqywyetersxgchxznnzm
omg i went to go take a shower and i was hopping and waving my arms and squealing like an excited schoolgirl xD oml this episode almost killed my heart. <3 victuuri is so f*** precious i love them. you needa stop spoiling yourself and watch this anime girl xD when that shock factor is included it just makes the scene so much better but spoilers take that away because you know it's coming
LMAO GOOD JOB PRECIOUS BABU ヽ( ̄ω ̄(。。 )ゝ
THATS WHAT I WOULD PROBABLY DO IF I WERE ABOUT TO TAKE A SHOWER AFTER WATCHING A EPISODE FILLED WITH KAWAIINESS ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ
SPEAKING OF SHOWERS I NEED TO TAKE ONE LMAO xD
LIKE I SMELL LIKE TRASH AND I'VE BEEN SPENDING 24/7 ON STUDYING eAe LIKE EW WTF SCHOOL LET ME HAVE MY SHOWERRRR * A * I NEED MY STRAWBERRY SCENTED SOAP AND BODY SCRUB THAT SMELLS FABU ♡ ~('▽^人) I CRII EVERY TIME I USE THAT SH!T e//w//e LIKE HOLY NUGGETS IT SMELLS GOOD xD
lol wtf ok back to yaoi u,w,u bc yaoi is life and it is what keeps people living c,:
omff I am so glad the creators of this anime are adding in some yaoi scenes even though its not a yaoi σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡ honestly those two make a super kawaii af couple and they deserve to have babies and be happy together forever ;//w//;
DOOD YO VICTOR IS A HOT LITTLE THING LIKE HONESTLY MM (*/▽\*) I WOULD KILL TO SMOOCH HIS GORGEOUSNESS (´ε` )♡ I CRII AT NIGHT BC OF HIS PERFECTNESS ( ◡‿◡ ♡)
I FEEL LIKE WHEN I WATCH THE ANIME HE WILL BECOME MY NEW ANIME BOY OBSESSION xD
ATM I AM OBSESSED WITH KANEKI u,w,u
omff I will watch it soon > w < I just have to find the time e,w,e fml helpmelmao
omff true but at least those spoilers brightened up my day ;//w//; I was like dying bc of school and all the tests and sh!t but your spoiler was like BAMMMMMM MMMM YEEEE AND I WAS LIKE OMFFF ヾ(`ヘ´)ノ゙
ayy yo :^)

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 07 Dec 2016, 18:28

why do i like kinky yoosung so much. ever since i saw the surprisingly commanding messages you can pm yoosung the thought kinda came to my mind and... also, yandere yoosung. i really like that, too. apparently in the game he canonically has a yandere side for his bad ending, too.

[/color]

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 21 Dec 2016, 19:04

so the final episode of yuri on ice is out. i'm ready to fucking cry

Mudda
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Mudda » 21 Dec 2016, 19:23

Seth wrote:so the final episode of yuri on ice is out. i'm ready to f*** cry
Get your tissues. :'(
I cried at the end.

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 21 Dec 2016, 19:34

Well, I saw the last episode of Yuri on Ice. fuck
WTFFFFFFFF YUURI'S PERFORMANCE WAS FLAWLESS YURIO FAILED A JUMP IS IT BC YURIO RAISED HIS ARMS THAT HE TOOK THE GOLD? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AND THIS ENDING. THEY FINALLY DID IT. THEY PAIR SKATED. OMF. IM CRYING. PLS COME BACK YURI ON ICE DAMNIT YUURI MARRY VIKTOR IN SEASON 2 PLEASE

Osomatsu
Anispace Beginner

Post by Osomatsu » 21 Dec 2016, 19:42

Seth wrote:Well, I saw the last episode of Yuri on Ice. f***
WTFFFFFFFF YUURI'S PERFORMANCE WAS FLAWLESS YURIO FAILED A JUMP IS IT BC YURIO RAISED HIS ARMS THAT HE TOOK THE GOLD? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AND THIS ENDING. THEY FINALLY DID IT. THEY PAIR SKATED. OMF. IM CRYING. PLS COME BACK YURI ON ICE DAMNIT YUURI MARRY VIKTOR IN SEASON 2 PLEASE

Never seen it but it makes me happy people obsess over it for some reason
EvilNess wrote:you know there might be something wrong with your website if it getting hacked/exploited provides the best entertainment and produces the most user activity

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 21 Dec 2016, 19:44

Osomatsu wrote:
Seth wrote:Well, I saw the last episode of Yuri on Ice. f***

Never seen it but it makes me happy people obsess over it for some reason
it's pretty much the screams of the whole yaoi fandom this year. Viktuuri has been popularity chart topping best yaoi pairings for a few months