Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Re: The Yaoi Club

Post by Mika » 28 Apr 2017, 20:23

Fujoshi wrote:
28 Apr 2017, 13:56
WArninng ayy :^)
major spoilers 4 killing stalking ( ◉◞౪◟◉)
fcKK I DON'T WHERE TO START
LIKE I JUST FINISHED CHAPTER 20 AND 21 OF KILLING STALKING AND I AM CURRENTLY WAITING 44 MORE (´༎ຶ༎ຶ)
lIIEEKK I HAVE FALLING IN THE EMO KOWAII DESU DARK SAD HOLE OF DESPAIR (༎ຶꈊ༎ຶ╬)
LITERALLY CHAPTER 20 CAME OUT ON MY BROS BIRTHDAY LIKE TFF THAT IS THE BEST PRESENT A PERSON COULD ASK 44 (╬゚◥益◤゚)
THE KIDS LIKE 2 LMAO RIPP (☝ ՞ਊ ՞)☝ILL WAIT UNTIL HE GROWS UP AND ILL FORCE HIM 2 READ ALL OF ETT AND ILL REMIND HIM OF HOW CHAPTER 20 CAME OUT ON HIS BIRTHDAY AND HOW FCKING LUCKY && BLESSED HE IS ( ´థ,_‥థ`)
LIEkkk MY REAL LIVE REACTIONS WHILE READING v

chapter 20: AGHH MY POOR BB CAN'T FEEL ANYTHING PFFTT POOR BEB (ಥ_◞ಥ)
OH SHETT SANGWOO IS FCKING JELLY AGHHAaaa LOL (´≝◞⊖◟≝`) LITERALLY YOONASS JUST TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM AND YOU WANNA FCK
LIKE I NEEDS ME SOME FCK LIEKK WHEN R U 2 GONNA FCKK ( ༎ຶŎ༎ຶ ) I BET MONEY THEY WILL NEVER FCKK ( ༎ຶŎ༎ຶ ) -SANGWOO TOUCHES YOONBUMS A$S- AHAhaaMMMMM OHHAYAYA ( ´థ౪థ)TOUCH IT GUUudd TOUCH ETT LICK IT SPANK IT EAT IT ಠ‿ಥ -SANGWOO SHOVES BANANA IN- ME: (´◉◞౪◟◉) -SCREAMS INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY- (´;;;;;◉◞౪◟◉) OMFF MY POOR BEB YOONBUM OF COURSE IT HURTS D,,8 JUST BEAR WITH IT BB (´༎ຶ༎ຶ) LITERALLY I WANNA JUMP IN AND HOLD HIS HAND LIKE THE POOR BEB ಠ╭╮ಥ LIEK WHAT NURSES DO TO WOMEN WHO ARE GIVING BIRTH LMAOO :^)
AHHFCKK KEEPGOING SANDWOOO (╬⓪益⓪) -FINDS OUT IT WAS ACTUALLY A SEX TOY- WTFTFTFFFFFFFF (╬ಠ益ಠ) ohnoes my poor yoonass was fcked by a sextoyy SANGSHOOK YOU EVIL sexci BEAST
OMG I DIED WHEN SANGWOO LET HIM GO OUTSIDE ME: OMGG YOONBUMXFREEDOM HAS FINALLY CUMM (༎ຶꈊ༎ຶ╬) GOO BB GOO TIS YOUR CHANCE -YOONBUM STAYS- ME: im proud ( ͡;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CHAPTER 21: OMFFF THEIR GOING ON A HIKING DATE OMGG THATS KAWAII ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)
YASS MY BBIES GO FCK IN THE MOUNTAINS 44 ALL I CARE
-YOONBUM SLIPS- SHETT Σ(ಥ_ಥ) -SANGWOO OFFERS HAND- YOONASS BITE ETT OFF (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ AHHH THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS NOWW YAS my life is complete \( ͡° ͜/// ͡°)/

lOOOlllelelelelLLLL YOONASS WAS SO HAPPY ABOUT SANGSHOOK HOLDING HIS HAND THAT HE EVEN LOST HIS NOSE AHAHhaa ( ͡°⁄ ⁄ ͜⁄ ⁄ʖ⁄ ⁄ ͡°) the new voldemort ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧ yoonmort voldebum pureGENUIS

HOLYFKCKCKELLEHCHHER CHIKCEN NUGGETS SQUIDD CHICKEN FISH THEY ARE TAKING A BATH TOGETHER HOW COOT IS THAT (˵ ͠ಥ‿ ͠ಥ˵) IM CRAYYING OVER HURR( ´థ౪థ)

AND THE AUTHOR DECIDES TO END IT WITH A CLIFFHANGER (o ̄∇ ̄) AHAHhaaaNOO ( ╬◣ 益◢) WHY

omg when i saw how long the scrollbar was i literally died ʕʘ‿ʘʔ
I'm surprised you didn't give a mention to the bath scene in ch21. I read it when it came out, too. As always those cliffhanger endings have got me f ucked.

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Re: The Yaoi Club

Post by Mika » 20 Jun 2017, 23:05