Post by WangYaoAru » 11 Apr 2015, 20:39

Slugbox is best Furry Artist.....
Kill yourself

Sam
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Re: Furry Fandom Club

Post by Sam » 11 Apr 2015, 20:40

Made Fur You is a website where you can order a custom suit for your OC. These people have some talent!

Zerolash

Post by Zerolash » 11 Apr 2015, 20:41

I want to be knuckles for Halloween, but there are only children sizes. :'(
:ugeek:

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 11 Apr 2015, 22:53

Seth wrote:

>No inappropriate images
>Keep comments positive and constructive if dissatisfied
>No drama
>No spam

-If you going to share an image, please provide commentary on it
or an explanation of why you're sharing it so we aren't spamming here
I will only say this once. Please follow the rules of this thread and the main guidelines of this website or I will take action on how I see fit. According to the main guidelines of this forum, inappropriate images that fall within the inappropriate image guidelines are unwanted here. Spam is unwanted here. I do not want to see comments that contribute to nothing such as "No" and nothing else added to the post. That is spamming. Do not reply to spam posts with further spam. If you have a problem with the users' spam, then bring it to their profile.

If you have any questions or complaints about the rules, you may bring them to my profile or to my private messages. Let's stay on-topic of this thread.

When this thread is unlocked, I expect the rules to be followed so that our members who enjoy or have an interest in the furry fandom can continue to enjoy what the club can share.

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 18 Apr 2015, 15:45

Visual Artwork of the Day

Kittenlover
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Kittenlover » 18 Apr 2015, 15:55

Doesn't furry mean..

When two people dress up like animals and then go into the woods and well.. You know.. In the forest like some kind of animal..

"The most charming, badass, ladies man of the group?"~ *teeth sparkle*
EternalSpring wrote:If we had a whole world of Stefan's, there would be no war.
bloody murder wrote: Stefan for President. 2016,
C:

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 18 Apr 2015, 16:10

Kittenlover wrote:Doesn't furry mean..

When two people dress up like animals and then go into the woods and well.. You know.. In the forest like some kind of animal..
The label "Furry" has many definitions. It also has a large fandom that consists mostly of anthropomorphic animals. Many fans love animals/the wild/nature in general, whether realistic or anthropomorphic/fictitious. There is visual artwork (digital drawings, paintings, you name it), short films/media/animations, comic strips, literature, music... The fandom has all sorts of interesting things to offer as fans come from many different walks of life, sharing artwork that may or may not have cultural/environmental/religious/spiritual influence from all around the globe. There is also mature artwork (18+), yes, but that artwork is to be kept in mature forums. Not here.
Tray wrote:I question, why is this a thing ?
Because of how much the fandom has to offer. I have seen many well-crafted/imagined stories, well-made character designs, great music, literature, visual artwork, digital drawings/paintings, and other artful projects furry fans have shared. I do not see why Anispace cannot enjoy the very large array of artwork the fandom has to offer and find other likeminded individuals in the fandom to enjoy discussions on the artwork/fandom. Why are there entire conventions where thousands of people attend dedicated to the fandom every year? Because of the very reason it is so large and has so many great artists in it.

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 18 Apr 2015, 16:16

Seth wrote:
Seth wrote:

>No inappropriate images
>Keep comments positive and constructive if dissatisfied
>No drama
>No spam

-If you going to share an image, please provide commentary on it
or an explanation of why you're sharing it so we aren't spamming here
I will only say this once. Please follow the rules of this thread and the main guidelines of this website or I will take action on how I see fit. According to the main guidelines of this forum, inappropriate images that fall within the inappropriate image guidelines are unwanted here. Spam is unwanted here. I do not want to see comments that contribute to nothing such as "No" and nothing else added to the post. That is spamming. Do not reply to spam posts with further spam. If you have a problem with the users' spam, then bring it to their profile.

If you have any questions or complaints about the rules, you may bring them to my profile or to my private messages. Let's stay on-topic of this thread.

When this thread is unlocked, I expect the rules to be followed so that our members who enjoy or have an interest in the furry fandom can continue to enjoy what the club can share.
^ I meant what I wrote here. Please, have an open mind and let's stay on-topic. The last thing I want to do is lock this thread again and take action against misbehavior as I see fit.

Pawprintzz
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Pawprintzz » 18 Apr 2015, 16:17

THE NAME'S MCCREE.

I'm not good. Not bad. But I sure as hell ain't ugly.

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 18 Apr 2015, 16:21

Has anyone seen this? It was very beautiful and touching for me to see. To those who haven't seen it, I highly recommend the watch. Beautiful animation.