Moderator: Auer

Brii
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: Attack on Titan { Fan Club! }

Post by Brii » 07 Jul 2016, 13:17

I only watched the anime for Levi.
I feel ashamed.

On the other hand, anyone excited for the game?

QUEEN BRII
ᴵˡˡᵘˢᶤᵒᶰᶤˢᵗ ᴰᵉˢᶤᵍᶰˢ

Brii
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Brii » 07 Jul 2016, 13:22

DICKamaru wrote:
Brii wrote:
I feel ashamed.

Hearing about the game interests me, yeah.

The movie tho, it looks terrible xD
I preordered it. I'm trash.

QUEEN BRII
ᴵˡˡᵘˢᶤᵒᶰᶤˢᵗ ᴰᵉˢᶤᵍᶰˢ

EtherealStarlight
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by EtherealStarlight » 10 Jul 2016, 12:01

CosmicGrimoire wrote:CHAPTER 83 SPOILERS

seriously, this is a spoiler. Multiple spoilers actually. Don't click if you don't want anything spoiled.
OH NO DUDE. THEY HAVE THE CHOICE TO SAVE EITHER ARMIN OR ERWIN. I DUNNO WHO ITS GONNA BE BUT I RLY HOPE THEY SAVE MY BABY ARMIN DUDE. IM FREAKING THE FUUCK OUT

The Korean raws are out. I'm so tired of Reiner being saved, he needs to just finally die.

Damn Hanji u scary

A FLASH BACK OF EREN AND ARMIN AS KIDS. My heart.

So Armin and Erwin aren't actually dead yet. Both are mostly on their last breaths. ;-;
Again people, prayer circle for your favorite characters. Isayama is ruthless.
Dang, this is way worse than when I assumed both of them were dead. THIS IS SUCH AN AWKWARD SITUATION TO BE IN FOR EVERY CHARACTER.

CosmicGrimoire
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by CosmicGrimoire » 10 Jul 2016, 16:07

Brii wrote:
I feel ashamed.

Id be excited if I had money for it <w> It looks HELLA BEAUTIFUL THOUGH.

EtherealStarlight wrote:
CosmicGrimoire wrote:CHAPTER 83 SPOILERS

seriously, this is a spoiler. Multiple spoilers actually. Don't click if you don't want anything spoiled.
OH NO DUDE. THEY HAVE THE CHOICE TO SAVE EITHER ARMIN OR ERWIN. I DUNNO WHO ITS GONNA BE BUT I RLY HOPE THEY SAVE MY BABY ARMIN DUDE. IM FREAKING THE FUUCK OUT

The Korean raws are out. I'm so tired of Reiner being saved, he needs to just finally die.

Damn Hanji u scary

A FLASH BACK OF EREN AND ARMIN AS KIDS. My heart.

So Armin and Erwin aren't actually dead yet. Both are mostly on their last breaths. ;-;
Again people, prayer circle for your favorite characters. Isayama is ruthless.
Dang, this is way worse than when I assumed both of them were dead. THIS IS SUCH AN AWKWARD SITUATION TO BE IN FOR EVERY CHARACTER.
Chapter 83 spoiler
The fandom is in a freaking war right now. I keep seeing: Why don't they split the serum? , Give it to Armin! , Give it to Erwin! , Let them both die!

My heart actually kinda sank at Levi's expression upon seeing Erwin ;-; He isn't some heartless beast made of metal. Its a terrible situation all over.
--[♚]--

Humanity's Last Hope

OrehCursor wrote:You ever go to a dictionary and look up the term dickhead? you'll see a picture of yourself next to it.

Krijger
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Krijger » 10 Jul 2016, 16:15

CosmicGrimoire wrote:
Chapter 83 spoiler
The fandom is in a freaking war right now. I keep seeing: Why don't they split the serum? , Give it to Armin! , Give it to Erwin! , Let them both die!

My heart actually kinda sank at Levi's expression upon seeing Erwin ;-; He isn't some heartless beast made of metal. Its a terrible situation all over.
Chapter 83 spoiler
I wouldn't be suprised if Erwin would give his last order (with his last breath) to levi to use the serum on Armin. Erwin knows the potential of Armin and also knows that he would make a worthy succesor.

If that doesn't happen...well give it to Erwin. #TeamErwin

Kouun
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Kouun » 10 Jul 2016, 16:18

I love me some Armin, in fact he's my favorite character. However, I think Erwin is going to get the serum. It'd kinda make sense, since one of the titan trio is being killed, one of the main trio could be killed. Either way, I will be satisfied with either of their deaths.

CosmicGrimoire
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by CosmicGrimoire » 10 Jul 2016, 16:49

Krijger wrote:
CosmicGrimoire wrote:
Chapter 83 spoiler

Chapter 83 spoiler
I wouldn't be suprised if Erwin would give his last order (with his last breath) to levi to use the serum on Armin. Erwin knows the potential of Armin and also knows that he would make a worthy succesor.

If that doesn't happen...well give it to Erwin. #TeamErwin
GASP. ;w; I suspect that of happening too actually. Which I'd be totally cool with. Erwin has had so many death flags for a while now, I believe they will give it to Armin as well. I wonder how ugly everything will get between Levi, Eren and Mikasa though.
Kouun wrote:
I love me some Armin, in fact he's my favorite character. However, I think Erwin is going to get the serum. It'd kinda make sense, since one of the titan trio is being killed, one of the main trio could be killed. Either way, I will be satisfied with either of their deaths.
He's my favorite as well. But if you think about it, he's also saved a lot of people. He seems to be equally if not more valuable than Erwin. I'm very tired of Reiner's shiit though. I was really hoping that Hanji was going to end him.
--[♚]--

Humanity's Last Hope

OrehCursor wrote:You ever go to a dictionary and look up the term dickhead? you'll see a picture of yourself next to it.

CosmicGrimoire
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by CosmicGrimoire » 04 Aug 2016, 18:59

Chapter 84 spoilers have surfaced. I will not post them or post what will transpire but...

OH MY FUUCKING GOD

is all I'm going to say (:

#TeamErwin #TeamArmin #TeamHanji #CurrentlyShittingMyPants
--[♚]--

Humanity's Last Hope

CosmicGrimoire
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by CosmicGrimoire » 06 Sep 2016, 06:30

CHAPTER 85 SPOILERS HAVE SURFACED.

http://fuku-shuu.tumblr.com/post/150013 ... 5-spoilers

if you don't feel like clicking the link, I kinda talk about what happens, if you respond to any spoiler post, please be sure to put spoilers into actual spoilers.

spoilers below
THEYRE IN THE BASEMENT. I REPEAT: THEYRE IN THE BASEMENT.

Armin regains consciousness. I'm predicting that he will become understandably upset when he learns how he's still alive. (Armin's abs also confirmed.)

Turns out Eren's key isn't even for the door of the basement so Levi just kicks it down.

In another spoiler not on this page, the gang finds a letter and a
photograph - there's no photography technology within the walls. The letter states that humanity is not extinct in the outside world and are rather wealthy? I'm also not sure who the people in the photograph are. The man looks like Grisha and the little boy may resemble Zeke?

Im so hyped for the full chapter.
--[♚]--

Humanity's Last Hope