General Feedback: What changes should be made to the site?

Drop your suggestions, ideas, and reports in here.

Moderators: Auer, xNyctophilia

Phantasm
Global moderators
Global moderators

Re: General Feedback: What changes should be made to the sit

Post by Phantasm » 11 Aug 2016, 07:19

Spyro wrote:A ignore feature for the forums is a missed opportunity. Its the same thing as private profiles. Its great to use against users you just don't like. Also, throw in a noticed feature that notify you whenever someone respond to your forum posts. Its quicker than actually needing to go to the thread with the possibility of it not even having any responses.
We do have have it. Right under options when you type a post is "Notify me when a reply is posted"

Spyro
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Spyro » 11 Aug 2016, 07:51

AskingAlexandria wrote:You do know that's already a feature right
But its still no use to me right now until the ignore feature is added.
Phantasm wrote:We do have have it. Right under options when you type a post is "Notify me when a reply is posted"
I see it now.

Belladonna
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Belladonna » 29 Aug 2016, 21:07

I have noticed that Seth and Ants have been hosting their DJ rooms and making announcements about it. Because of this, I thought this should be considered an Anispace event and Events should also include something like this. I don't think Events should just be limited to competitions and tournaments. Sorry for necroing. ;-; Just thought I should bring this up.

Dilemma
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Dilemma » 29 Aug 2016, 21:10

Belladonna wrote:
I have noticed that Seth and Ants have been hosting their DJ rooms and making announcements about it. Because of this, I thought this should be considered an Anispace event and Events should also include something like this. I don't think Events should just be limited to competitions and tournaments. Sorry for necroing. ;-; Just thought I should bring this up.
I totally agree with you honestly! I think that would be an awesome fun feature to add to the site, so everyone can get together, have fun, and ust chill.
'Peace, Love and Positivity.'

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 29 Aug 2016, 21:11

Spyro wrote:A ignore feature for the forums is a missed opportunity. Its the same thing as private profiles. Its great to use against users you just don't like. Also, throw in a noticed feature that notify you whenever someone respond to your forum posts. Its quicker than actually needing to go to the thread with the possibility of it not even having any responses.
-beats your jaw in with a a shovel- what's this wimpy talk, sonny?
The winner is the most adaptive one.

Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ants » 29 Aug 2016, 22:55

Naru wrote:
Belladonna wrote:
I totally agree with you honestly! I think that would be an awesome fun feature to add to the site, so everyone can get together, have fun, and ust chill.

If you're actually interested in having fun then come to my superlative plug dj rooms every sunday
actually, don't contact me.