General Feedback: What changes should be made to the site?

Drop your suggestions, ideas, and reports in here.

Moderators: Auer, xNyctophilia

dsads09
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

What changes should be made to this site?

Post by dsads09 » 04 May 2010, 17:00

blah wrote:Haha,

Im new and right now i found ALOT of things that could improve.

1) Some mods, i've just spent some time researching the ones that "seem nice" but overall, they are jerks. Sorry people but you gotta admit it.

2) Some videos arent working, that includes but not limited to Animes, Episodes, and links.

3) I've noticed that this forum is a PHPBB, very good for a starter site, props.
Bad thing about it though, many flaws. hope you keeping the security good here :DD

4) Not much active admins, which is essential for a website to have because lets face it.
Mods? They aren't very good, they get "a little" power but not enough to keep a site strong.

5) Chatango, Bad idea. yesterday, i was in the chat and saw people talking "sexually" around the presence of children. which isn't a good idea.

That's it for now, ill add more things when i find the flaws around here.

you're saying it like your gonna shut down anivide.

dsads09
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Re: Feedback to AniVide.

Post by dsads09 » 04 May 2010, 17:04

blah wrote:
dsads09 wrote:
blah wrote:Haha,

Im new and right now i found ALOT of things that could improve.

1) Some mods, i've just spent some time researching the ones that "seem nice" but overall, they are jerks. Sorry people but you gotta admit it.

2) Some videos arent working, that includes but not limited to Animes, Episodes, and links.

3) I've noticed that this forum is a PHPBB, very good for a starter site, props.
Bad thing about it though, many flaws. hope you keeping the security good here :DD

4) Not much active admins, which is essential for a website to have because lets face it.
Mods? They aren't very good, they get "a little" power but not enough to keep a site strong.

5) Chatango, Bad idea. yesterday, i was in the chat and saw people talking "sexually" around the presence of children. which isn't a good idea.

That's it for now, ill add more things when i find the flaws around here.

you're saying it like your gonna shut down anivide.

hahaha I suppose, but i mean I'm a site webmaster.
And this site is cool, not complaining but as a webmaster, i must also let them know some of their flaws to improve. (Hence: "Feedback and help" forum.)

well you right about that like i having problems with adding friends

VerneJules
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by VerneJules » 04 May 2010, 17:05

blah wrote:1) Some mods, i've just spent some time researching the ones that "seem nice" but overall, they are jerks. Sorry people but you gotta admit it.
Well, it's called "personality"...
There's a 'report broken link' feature. Use it to help anivide fix them.
So far, it still gives satisfaction. There is not yet a need to use an expensive one. And at least, the simplicity of this site is one of its advantages.
4) Not much active admins, which is essential for a website to have because lets face it. Mods? They aren't very good, they get "a little" power but not enough to keep a site strong.
That hurts. But Luffy is the only admin capable here.
There are chat mods. The anivide chat is still being made by Luffy. If you didn't see it, Luffy made a beta version of it though I think he removed it already. Let's just wait for it to be finished...

dsads09
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by dsads09 » 04 May 2010, 17:09

blah wrote:
dsads09 wrote:
well you right about that like i having problems with adding friends

The more the merrier.
Keep adding some of your feedback here, i've PMed the admin(s). lets hope they see this.

yeah when i add friends it says that he or she is already my friend but not so i tried the second time then says your friend request has been sent it's really frustrating