Suggestions for the Anivide Forum...

Drop your suggestions, ideas, and reports in here.

Moderators: Auer, xNyctophilia

Brutal
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Re: Suggestions for the Anivide Forum...

Post by Brutal » 30 Oct 2016, 12:39

Get rid of forum game threads.

Actually, just get rid of the Forum Game Forum entirely. Like completely wipe it off the map permanently. It's carcinogenic and bad for you.

Phantasm
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by Phantasm » 30 Oct 2016, 12:43

Brutal wrote:Get rid of forum game threads.

Actually, just get rid of the Forum Game Forum entirely. Like completely wipe it off the map permanently. It's carcinogenic and bad for you.
Can't tell if serious or not. As unfortunate as it is, it's really the only active forum section. That's like asking the site to shut down. Or maybe that's your point? who knows?

Brutal
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Brutal » 30 Oct 2016, 12:47

Phantasm wrote:

Can't tell if serious or not. As unfortunate as it is, it's really the only active forum section. That's like asking the site to shut down. Or maybe that's your point? who knows?
I am serious with a few sprinkles of laughter behind it. Does that make sense? It's a problem that something so easy serves as the shining example of how not to utilize forums to their full potential. Think of it this way: The site is already shut down. I reckon you'd barely feel it if people looking to have LCD fun suddenly had no means of participating in a few easy "key it and post it" collection of threads.

Perhaps closing the doors will force a few social misfits to get creative and splash some color elsewhere in the forums.

Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ants » 30 Oct 2016, 13:04

Phantasm wrote:

i hope you realize that the only reason that they're active in the first place is because they're there. if they weren't there then people would actually do something else. if everyone leaves, that wouldn't make much of a difference anyway since this site literally has days where the forums go 2-3 hours without being posted in
actually, don't contact me.

Kiba
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Kiba » 30 Oct 2016, 17:31

maybe getting rid of the forum games would be ok. i mean it's the same person posting on it anyways saying the same stupid comments

tsundere
Forum moderators
Forum moderators

Post by tsundere » 02 Nov 2016, 16:53

Seth, I actually think that might be a good idea.

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 02 Nov 2016, 17:00

Gonna blow that forum section up like

anarchistic
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by anarchistic » 02 Nov 2016, 17:13

Seth wrote:Gonna blow that forum section up like

Lmao