Suggestions for the Anivide Forum...

Drop your suggestions, ideas, and reports in here.

Moderators: Auer, xNyctophilia

xMania

Re: Suggestions for the Anivide Forum...

Post by xMania » 12 Feb 2016, 13:26

nothing! that's my suggestion. let's fill this forum with a whole lot of NO CHANGES! :) because it's always been that way and it's always gonna be that way! luffy's long gone, kids! who are you all kidding with this thread?? it's sad, but it's funny to me. you're all a bunch of broken records pitifully trying to help this website when you're all powerless to do so. every one of you. and the only man here with the power IS GONE! HE'S ALWAYS BEEN GONE HE'LL ALWAYS BE GONE! hahahaha but this is okay. keep suggesting stuff. keep talking about the same problems over and over and over as has been going on for years here. the irony in the despair is delightful to me.

iloveanime222
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by iloveanime222 » 12 Feb 2016, 13:33

xMania wrote:nothing! that's my suggestion. let's fill this forum with a whole lot of NO CHANGES! :) because it's always been that way and it's always gonna be that way! luffy's long gone, kids! who are you all kidding with this thread?? it's sad, but it's funny to me. you're all a bunch of broken records pitifully trying to help this website when you're all powerless to do so. every one of you. and the only man here with the power IS GONE! HE'S ALWAYS BEEN GONE HE'LL ALWAYS BE GONE! hahahaha but this is okay. keep suggesting stuff. keep talking about the same problems over and over and over as has been going on for years here. the irony in the despair is delightful to me.
can skypiea at least can do that?

xMania

Post by xMania » 12 Feb 2016, 13:34

iloveanime222 wrote:
xMania wrote:nothing! that's my suggestion. let's fill this forum with a whole lot of NO CHANGES! :) because it's always been that way and it's always gonna be that way! luffy's long gone, kids! who are you all kidding with this thread?? it's sad, but it's funny to me. you're all a bunch of broken records pitifully trying to help this website when you're all powerless to do so. every one of you. and the only man here with the power IS GONE! HE'S ALWAYS BEEN GONE HE'LL ALWAYS BE GONE! hahahaha but this is okay. keep suggesting stuff. keep talking about the same problems over and over and over as has been going on for years here. the irony in the despair is delightful to me.
can skypiea at least can do that?
nope! :)

Noct
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Noct » 12 Feb 2016, 13:34

She is just Co-Admin.
SweetInsanitY wrote:#yougotthebiggesttrollfaceevahyoustupidsweetazz<3

iloveanime222
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by iloveanime222 » 12 Feb 2016, 13:43

Wolverine wrote:She is just Co-Admin.
what's co-admin? i'm kinda a slow learner so i don't understand

xNyctophilia
Forum moderators
Forum moderators

Post by xNyctophilia » 12 Feb 2016, 13:48

Aw, silly. You so cray cray.
iloveanime222 wrote:
She's basically just a GM with slightly more privileges. She can promote and demote mods, assign them to forum sections, ect. Her powers are limited, unfortunately. The only one with access to everything is Luffy.
Image Image Image

iloveanime222
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by iloveanime222 » 12 Feb 2016, 13:52

xNyctophilia wrote:
iloveanime222 wrote:
She's basically just a GM with slightly more privileges. She can promote and demote mods, assign them to forum sections, ect. Her powers are limited, unfortunately. The only one with access to everything is Luffy.
ah ok. then that's means Luffy left so far and not coming back? :o

xNyctophilia
Forum moderators
Forum moderators

Post by xNyctophilia » 12 Feb 2016, 13:56

Luffy's one to show up whenever he pleases. He doesn't share his ideas, so whatever he's up to (if even at all), not even we mods are aware of it. He's a...spontaneous one, to put it that way.
Image Image Image

xMania

Post by xMania » 12 Feb 2016, 14:05

xNyctophilia wrote:
you know me, nycto. <3 :)

AbimeDeTenebres
Anime Reviewers

Post by AbimeDeTenebres » 12 Feb 2016, 19:39

the sad truth may just be that luffy is actually getting paper and bitches instead of catering to weeaboos on an anime site