desktops, laptops, tablets or smartphones?

Drop your suggestions, ideas, and reports in here.

Moderators: Auer, xNyctophilia

cheeseanime21

desktops, laptops, tablets or smartphones?

Post by cheeseanime21 » 25 May 2017, 15:40

which one is better? do they work the same? i heard when you get internet service on phone, cable company charge you phone bills. my person desktop died last ear. but it's pretty expensive to buy :(
which one do you guys recommand? and can somebody help me with my remmandations? i heard tablets can get online service too. but i don't know anything about tablet. do they work just like deskptop? i wanted to download my favorite anime pics online like a collection of some sort. i was thinking about placing them to personal photos for myself.
Last edited by cheeseanime21 on 25 May 2017, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.

MysticMagician
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Re: desktops, laptops, tablets or smartphones?

Post by MysticMagician » 25 May 2017, 15:44

In my personal experience, a tablet nowadays is a leisurely toy. Nothing beats the versatility and performance of a laptop or desktop computer. Phones are great for portability when you need to look up something quickly and you're on the go or just want instant access to your fav music or photos or apps.

cheeseanime21

Post by cheeseanime21 » 25 May 2017, 15:47

MysticMagician wrote:
25 May 2017, 15:44
In my personal experience, a tablet nowadays is a leisurely toy. Nothing beats the versatility and performance of a laptop or desktop computer. Phones are great for portability when you need to look up something quickly and you're on the go or just want instant access to your fav music or photos or apps.
hmmm. can you give me more explanation? i'm confused about tablet. right now i'm trying to save up but struggling with money since my job got layed off. portability....what's that btw? also to phone companies charge on tablet just as much as a cell phone?

Ruby
Anispace Beginner

Post by Ruby » 25 May 2017, 15:56

I like desktops and laptops

cheeseanime21

Post by cheeseanime21 » 25 May 2017, 16:00

Ruby wrote:
25 May 2017, 15:56
I like desktops and laptops
hmmm. i'm confused though. do tablet have the same feature as desktop or laptops? only thing becuase it's inexpensive. i'm dealing with have a hard time saving. my family constantly asking me for money so it's tough o.o
i wonder does it have the same feature as desktop or laptop? i don't wanna dealt with the phone bill payings :o

MysticMagician
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by MysticMagician » 25 May 2017, 16:12

cheeseanime21 wrote:
25 May 2017, 15:47

hmmm. can you give me more explanation? i'm confused about tablet. right now i'm trying to save up but struggling with money since my job got layed off. portability....what's that btw? also to phone companies charge on tablet just as much as a cell phone?
Tablets are easy to carry around (portable) but their digital keyboards are kind of annoying. You have to hold the tablet upright to make it easy for you to type on it. You could always get a case for it with a built-in keyboard but then you have to worry about where to place it so that you're not hunching your back over to look at the screen. Phone companies do charge on a tablet if you get one with cellular data. They charge you less than a cell phone but you're really better off with a cell phone since you can make calls in my opinion.

HeartlessDark
Anispace Beginner

Post by HeartlessDark » 25 May 2017, 16:59

Smartphone are the way to go