[A Final Warning]

Drop your suggestions, ideas, and reports in here.

Moderators: Auer, xNyctophilia

Kryptonite

Re: [A Final Warning]

Post by Kryptonite » 01 Mar 2016, 18:01

OrehCursor wrote:REminder that luffy is the kinda guy that suddenly removed all the mods from RPHUT without aaaaaaaaaany warning, claiming he will run it himself, and then never touched it again. So for those you trying to tackle this with logic, dont.
Forgot that site even existed
⚫ ⚫ ⚫

ruffles
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by ruffles » 01 Mar 2016, 18:03

Seraph
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by Seraph » 01 Mar 2016, 18:32

GabrielleRunaways wrote: But then again if he does that,there'll be even less users online.He'll bring his site to bite the dust obviously.
Nothing we can do about that. His site, his choice. If he'd rather spam us with ads than just being the active admin we want, that actually does his job, then so be it. xD

GabrielleRunaways
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by GabrielleRunaways » 01 Mar 2016, 18:38

AskingAlexandria wrote:
GabrielleRunaways wrote: But then again if he does that,there'll be even less users online.He'll bring his site to bite the dust obviously.
Nothing we can do about that. His site, his choice. If he'd rather spam us with ads than just being the active admin we want, that actually does his job, then so be it. xD
Anyways,there's another site that I like that will serve as a new home for me.And only those I trust will know about it :P

Simplistic
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Simplistic » 01 Mar 2016, 18:40

Luffy wrote: I will keep Anispace running as long as possible. It's not going to close anytime soon so don't worry.
Barry, edit that out

OriharaIzaya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by OriharaIzaya » 02 Mar 2016, 04:48

Seth wrote:Time and time again does this exact panic chat happen. "Oh nos luffy's gone, he no care, anivide go die, what do with life now"

No, Anispace is not dead nor can you people say it will die. Just because Luffy made public the website's financial situation doesn't mean it will be shutdown. These are all just assumptions and theories not worth stressing over. No, Anispace is not dead. It's just forever stuck in a loop of "Just enough to get by." Because that's how Luffy's been running this site for years. Some of you all here <2013 join dates and earlier should be used to this by now. This is not new news. Just relax and go with the flow. That's all we can do, anyways. We probably won't be seeing an update or a shutdown (any significant change to the site) anytime soon. We haven't seen one years ago when Rottenbutter the Global Mod was arguing with Luffy and tired of how he runs the place, we probably won't see anything soon now either. This is old news, folks. Move along.
All hail to this post.

"I’m not rude… I just wasn’t taught to politely pretend to be nice to people I can’t stand."

kuromi7
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by kuromi7 » 02 Mar 2016, 06:30

OriharaIzaya wrote:
Seth wrote:Time and time again does this exact panic chat happen. "Oh nos luffy's gone, he no care, anivide go die, what do with life now"

No, Anispace is not dead nor can you people say it will die. Just because Luffy made public the website's financial situation doesn't mean it will be shutdown. These are all just assumptions and theories not worth stressing over. No, Anispace is not dead. It's just forever stuck in a loop of "Just enough to get by." Because that's how Luffy's been running this site for years. Some of you all here <2013 join dates and earlier should be used to this by now. This is not new news. Just relax and go with the flow. That's all we can do, anyways. We probably won't be seeing an update or a shutdown (any significant change to the site) anytime soon. We haven't seen one years ago when Rottenbutter the Global Mod was arguing with Luffy and tired of how he runs the place, we probably won't see anything soon now either. This is old news, folks. Move along.
All hail to this post.
I agree with this. Just move on and let Luffy handle it

END
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by END » 02 Mar 2016, 07:06

Luffy is not going to close down the site. He's trying to fix things at a snail's pace.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17608&p=2044418#p2044418

Future
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Future » 02 Mar 2016, 07:08

Being here since 2012, I sincerely doubt this site will suddenly stop existing.

Kaiser
Anispace Beginner

Post by Kaiser » 02 Mar 2016, 07:27

Decreasing register numbers (Terrence is the only thing propping them up, with his useless spam junk profiles)...the frontpage banner unchanged...opening up forum topics to more..."unorthodox" discussions and telling users to ignore the mods in this instance....Luffy's own problems...

If your site is not dead, then it's dying a slow, agonizing death as we speak, and it Has been, since the Hacking debacle.