How To Deal With Each Other

Drop your suggestions, ideas, and reports in here.

Moderators: Auer, xNyctophilia

GreenArrow
Anispace Beginner

Re: How To Deal With Each Other

Post by GreenArrow » 02 Sep 2015, 10:25

If you can't deal with a certain person you don't like.It's best to ignore him or her.

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 19 Sep 2015, 10:10

You know I made a rant earlier Im this thread, part of which talks about "OC stealing". Stop reporting that stuff. "But-" No. "But she-". Cry some more.

Look, sucks to suck having your idea stolen, but them's the break of the Internet. And I choose the word 'idea' because that is what your OC is at best, an idea. It's not a tangible property one could steal! "But muh copyright", no your dumb OC is NOT copyrighted. You don't know the first thing about copyright laws and regulation if you think all it takes is to post a lil copyright symbol next to your OC name. It doesn't work like that!

So before you go reporting that your (frankly unoriginal) OC got stolen, Uh... don't .3.
The winner is the most adaptive one.

Usagi
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Usagi » 19 Sep 2015, 10:16

OrehCursor wrote:You know I made a rant earlier Im this thread, part of which talks about "OC stealing". Stop reporting that stuff. "But-" No. "But she-". Cry some more.

Look, sucks to suck having your idea stolen, but them's the break of the Internet. And I choose the word 'idea' because that is what your OC is at best, an idea. It's not a tangible property one could steal! "But muh copyright", no your dumb OC is NOT copyrighted. You don't know the first thing about copyright laws and regulation if you think all it takes is to post a lil copyright symbol next to your OC name. It doesn't work like that!

So before you go reporting that your (frankly unoriginal) OC got stolen, Uh... don't .3.

I mean, I get it's an OC, trust me I GET IT. But like I said eventually when people stole my OC, and etc, there really isn't much you can do. I MEAN LOOK AT ALL OUR AVATARS AND PROFILE DESIGNS. We are taking stuff and altering them with editing. It's the internet, once it's been put out there it's sorta up for grabs. The best option is to either not put anything you don't want stolen online, or just simply watermark and if they steal ignore them. BLOCK BUTTON!~~~~~~~~~~

xUnfortunateSouls
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by xUnfortunateSouls » 20 Sep 2015, 17:02

*blocks everyone* FVCK U ALL.

"You're the pretties ghost I ever did see."
"This is the Paranormal Love."

iloveanime222
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by iloveanime222 » 21 Sep 2015, 11:27

it varies. but it's best to not let your emotions get the best of you. haters and doubters will always find a way to drag you down. but it's best to keep pressing on.

Emiya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Emiya » 18 Mar 2016, 21:31

Ignore the ones that are utterly worthless.

Dilemma
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Dilemma » 30 Apr 2016, 19:01

Just be calm, don't lose your temper, and handle it very civil like a mature person.
'Peace, Love and Positivity.'

RenegadeDeadpool
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by RenegadeDeadpool » 02 May 2016, 11:25

It's better to ignore those stupid haters who thinks they can bully you making themselves feel better but at the end of the day they are complete fools because one can be better than them since they have no live.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 04 May 2016, 15:19

The Block button is just one click away..i do it all the time.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Space
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Space » 04 May 2016, 15:50

If one can't respect your decisions and continue to make a fool of themselves and pester you even though you give them a warning(s)
That's when I click the block button or straight up ignore you.
If you can't deal with someone why continue to deal with him??? It's stupid.