How To Deal With Each Other

Drop your suggestions, ideas, and reports in here.

Moderators: Auer, xNyctophilia

Eruka

Re: How To Deal With Each Other

Post by Eruka » 22 Aug 2015, 10:02

Ascend

Post by Ascend » 22 Aug 2015, 10:03

Eruka wrote:Image
Nigga share.

Scientific
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Scientific » 22 Aug 2015, 10:26

Step 1:
Step 2: Repeat.

Orangejuice

Post by Orangejuice » 22 Aug 2015, 10:31

Shmurda someone

I WILL BE STRONGER

Fawk
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Fawk » 22 Aug 2015, 10:38

I mean, let's get real here. If anyone on here is actually being harassed, there is the block button, my dudes. A mod shouldn't even get involved whatsoever to give out any bannings. Unless the situation truly is life or death, which I highly doubt it ever will be, grow a pair and toughen up. Also, just because you're suicidal and cannot handle simple words over the Internet, remember, that's your fault not the other person; this person doesn't know you in real life, so why are you so affected by what they type? This isn't a person who lives right next to you and that can pshycially hurt you, so I'm not going to treat the issue very seriously. This is the internet people, shit happens.

ShirouEmiya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by ShirouEmiya » 22 Aug 2015, 10:48

Become twice as heartless.

Ascend

Post by Ascend » 22 Aug 2015, 10:50

ShirouEmiya wrote:Become twice as heartless.
That's how you lose friends tho.
lol.

Saphire
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Saphire » 22 Aug 2015, 11:15

OrehCursor wrote:
Saphire wrote:@OrehCursor, damn.. o.o"

I think that the 'OC' argument is stupid. e-e" I can understand it a little if they are using art that you actually created and put hard work into.. but most of the OCs I see on here are just traced artwork from copyrighted anime, you can't really claim that as yours completely... lol.
That's why you watermark your work and save your work progress somewhere.
Just ignore the OC related problems, this isn't an art site so you shouldn't have to worry about it, lol.

Fawk
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Fawk » 22 Aug 2015, 11:35

ShirouEmiya wrote:Become twice as heartless.
Because you give the best goddamn advice. At this point, who the hell even listens to you when you give advice? It's ridiculous. You're ridiculous, bro. Stop pretending like you know what you're writing.

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 22 Aug 2015, 12:38

Some people, you're right, aren't being harassed. But there are issues where people are actually being harassed/threatened for little to no reason, and it's gotten to the point where it's out of hand. Which is when it's their time to come to a mod. If someone calls you a bitch or a dumbass, no you shouldn't really whine to the mods, hopefully all of us are old enough to handle our situation the right way, but like I mentioned before, things DO get out of hand sometimes. Sometimes to the point where people are ready to contact authorities or are considering self-harming/committing suicide.

It sounds like you can't even handle the basics of your job. You always seem irritated to do things all of the mods do on a daily basis without complaining. Unfortunately for you, Oreh, a lot of the people on this site are whiny weeaboos who can't handle their own problems, so if you can't handle it, you should really reconsider.
WEll obviously if it reaches extremes then yes report to a mod. As far as self-harming goes, gonna be blunt again, thats just part of having a thick skin. If all it takes is some stranger online to make you hurt or even kill yourself then thats just sad.

Except this isnt remotely the criteria of my job. Or at least it shouldnt be anyways. Which is why I posted that rant to begin with, so that hopefully at least some people will get a clue and we can stop with this nonsense. At any rate, from now, should anyone try to report someone else for minor issues I will just merely refer them to this thread.
But as a mod, you shouldn't even need to go on their page that often, unless they are messaging you or there is a situation going on or whatever. You're making it sound as if it is mandatory that you go on every second of the day. You don't have to completely ignore them, but no one's forcing you to look at their page. If you're going to be whiny about f*** music, then have another mod deal with the issue.
> Unless they are messaging you or there is a situation going on
Which is what Im talking about.
But again that was literally a side comment so this point isn't even important.

Maybe realize that...not everyone has friends in real life? Some people have social issues/other problems that stop them from having the normal amount of friends in real life, which is why they go onto the internet. Not everyone has friends to hang out with. Or they do, but their friends are faker than all of the Kardashian-Jenner family combined, and really don't care to spend time with that individual. Think about other people's situations.
It really isn't an excuse to act childish though.
The winner is the most adaptive one.