How To Deal With Each Other

Drop your suggestions, ideas, and reports in here.

Moderators: Auer, xNyctophilia

InuYasha
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Re: How To Deal With Each Other

Post by InuYasha » 21 Aug 2015, 21:54

OrehCursor wrote:Okay so clearly for some of you monkeys, blocking isnt enough or I guess some inconsiderate faggots dont bother putting a block button on their page. (Like the basement dwellers that dont have a pause on their music on their page. NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR DUMB HEAVY METAL). Yeah Im a lil salty atm.

ANYWAYS, lately I have been getting a lotta annoying reports that boil down to "he said/she said" bullsh*t.
>THis person call me a hoe
> Well this person has been harrassing me for years.

And honestly???? Enough. Stop. Don't waste the mods time with that crap.
"UH EXCUSE YOU MR. MOD THIS IS YOUR JOB!"
No. It really isnt. It isnt our job to play kindergarten teacher and tell Jimmy to go sit in the corner because he called you a booger head.
Which btw, going on with that analogy, this isnt kindergarten. YOu aren't like a toddler. Most of you are in your teens or hell you're bloody adults. And yet Im still getting people in their 20s going all like "SARA SAID THIS ABOUT ME, MUMMY!"

And enough. Honestly. So let me go into details about what you shouldnt report and what you should be reporting.

Stop coming to us mods about a user talking bad about you. Because frankly, we shouldnt have to do s*** about that. 1) Freedom of speech. They are allow to say whatever they want as long as it isnt outright hate speech like racism or sexism. (Well technically those are also protected by freedom of speech but we are allow to exercise some restrictions here. -adjusts green belt- deal with it.) 2) You could also learn to be an adult and not care??????????? Like oh that one person that hates me is talking bad about me. And I care why????

"BUT THEY ARE TELLING OTHER USERS LIES ABOUT ME" Okay? THen leave it up to the users whether or not they want to blindly believe gossip from the get-go. Clearly they are idiots for not taking any info they hear with a grain of salt and were clearly not even worth your time to begin with. Let the sheep be sheep. "BUT THEY EVEN TURNED MY GF/BF AGAINST ME!" Wow your significant other must have /really/ cared about you to immediately buy words from a stranger over their love one. Unless these supposed "lies" turn out to be true. Look honey, if the shoe fits, it fits. Maybe you shouldnt have done those awful things to begin with huh? Karma's a bitch.

So next time some user talks s*** about you, block them and learn how to not give a s*** like a reasonable adult. Let people worth your time come to you without immediately believing rumors.

"BUT THEY STOLE MY OC!"
-beats your f*cking brains in with a shovel- I really hate this one.

Oh? THey stole your oc? you mean the one that is neither legal property nor protected under copyright? That one? Eh sucks to suck. You realize they stolen a mere idea, at best, not something tangible. It happens. Just one up the posers and do your OC better than them. WHat? They are doing better than you? Sucks. to. suck. Life aint fair.

What should be reported then?
COmment spam and actually trolling.
But if you are gonna report spam, make sure a mods sees it.

As for actually trolling, it might be confusing what counts as a user just being at odds with another user and actually trolling. For a user to be counted as a troll 1) The nature of their account is that of a hate account 2) The majority of their activity centers around causing grief and 3) If a large /varying/ group of users all have troubles with that single user in similar fashion. Now I say varying, meaning not a single group of mutual friends, because it could just be one user standing at odd with that group's similiar ideal, as oppose to several different users of no connection have the same issue with a troll.

> What if the user is threatening me with something dangerous.
IF the threat has little claim then ignore it.

But if the threat actually is a legit one... well... WHAT ARE YOU DOING REPORTING THIS TO SOME RANDOM GUYS ON AN ANIME WEBSITE. If a person is seriously threatening your life or something you need to call the freaking police or something, dammit.

TL;DR Version: Stop coming to the mods crying when a user speaks bad about you. Grow a pair and learn how to not care.
Fate - Not to be tamed.

Fawk
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Fawk » 21 Aug 2015, 21:55

OrehCursor wrote:Okay so clearly for some of you monkeys, blocking isnt enough or I guess some inconsiderate faggots dont bother putting a block button on their page. (Like the basement dwellers that dont have a pause on their music on their page. NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR DUMB HEAVY METAL). Yeah Im a lil salty atm.

ANYWAYS, lately I have been getting a lotta annoying reports that boil down to "he said/she said" bullsh*t.

No. It really isnt. It isnt our job to play kindergarten teacher and tell Jimmy to go sit in the corner because he called you a booger head.
Which btw, going on with that analogy, this isnt kindergarten. YOu aren't like a toddler. Most of you are in your teens or hell you're bloody adults. And yet Im still getting people in their 20s going all like "SARA SAID THIS ABOUT ME, MUMMY!"

And enough. Honestly. So let me go into details about what you shouldnt report and what you should be reporting.

Stop coming to us mods about a user talking bad about you. Because frankly, we shouldnt have to do s*** about that. 1) Freedom of speech. They are allow to say whatever they want as long as it isnt outright hate speech like racism or sexism. (Well technically those are also protected by freedom of speech but we are allow to exercise some restrictions here. -adjusts green belt- deal with it.) 2) You could also learn to be an adult and not care??????????? Like oh that one person that hates me is talking bad about me. And I care why????

"BUT THEY ARE TELLING OTHER USERS LIES ABOUT ME" Okay? THen leave it up to the users whether or not they want to blindly believe gossip from the get-go. Clearly they are idiots for not taking any info they hear with a grain of salt and were clearly not even worth your time to begin with. Let the sheep be sheep. "BUT THEY EVEN TURNED MY GF/BF AGAINST ME!" Wow your significant other must have /really/ cared about you to immediately buy words from a stranger over their love one. Unless these supposed "lies" turn out to be true. Look honey, if the shoe fits, it fits. Maybe you shouldnt have done those awful things to begin with huh? Karma's a bitch.

So next time some user talks s*** about you, block them and learn how to not give a s*** like a reasonable adult. Let people worth your time come to you without immediately believing rumors.

"BUT THEY STOLE MY OC!"

Oh? THey stole your oc? you mean the one that is neither legal property nor protected under copyright? That one? Eh sucks to suck. You realize they stolen a mere idea, at best, not something tangible. It happens. Just one up the posers and do your OC better than them. WHat? They are doing better than you? Sucks. to. suck. Life aint fair.

As for actually trolling, it might be confusing what counts as a user just being at odds with another user and actually trolling. For a user to be counted as a troll 1) The nature of their account is that of a hate account 2) The majority of their activity centers around causing grief and 3) If a large /varying/ group of users all have troubles with that single user in similar fashion. Now I say varying, meaning not a single group of mutual friends, because it could just be one user standing at odd with that group's similiar ideal, as oppose to several different users of no connection have the same issue with a troll.

But if the threat actually is a legit one... well... WHAT ARE YOU DOING REPORTING THIS TO SOME RANDOM GUYS ON AN ANIME WEBSITE. If a person is seriously threatening your life or something you need to call the freaking police or something, dammit.

TL;DR Version: Stop coming to the mods crying when a user speaks bad about you. Grow a pair and learn how to not care.
Nigga, you sound angry as fuck. You okay there? Popped a vessel or something??

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 21 Aug 2015, 21:56

Fawk wrote:Nigga, you sound angry as f***. You okay there? Popped a vessel or something??
I may or may not be tired of the socially inept f*cks on this site.
The winner is the most adaptive one.

Eli
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Eli » 21 Aug 2015, 22:00

"BUT THEY STOLE MY OC!"

Fawk
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Fawk » 21 Aug 2015, 22:03

OrehCursor wrote:
Fawk wrote:Nigga, you sound angry as f***. You okay there? Popped a vessel or something??
That's Ani for you, Oreh. You knew exactly what you were getting yourself into.

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 21 Aug 2015, 22:04

Fawk wrote:
OrehCursor wrote:
That's Ani for you, Oreh. You knew exactly what you were getting yourself into.
I thought I did. ANd you think you do to. But holy sh*t its just something else when you actually have to deal with it.

EDIT: LIke I knew people had the capacity to be dumb, I just didn't think they had the capacity to be DUUUUUMB.
The winner is the most adaptive one.

Lucidity
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Lucidity » 21 Aug 2015, 22:07

"BUT THEY STOLE MY OC!"

Diffractions
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Diffractions » 21 Aug 2015, 22:08

Tfw you can't block GMs and Oreh been on ya case for nearly two years. Hop off, b.

Fawk
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Fawk » 21 Aug 2015, 22:16

OrehCursor wrote:I thought I did. ANd you think you do to. But holy sh*t its just something else when you actually have to deal with it.

EDIT: LIke I knew people had the capacity to be dumb, I just didn't think they had the capacity to be DUUUUUMB.
Some people are past the stage of retarded and are just full blown retarded. Even after explaining shit multiple times to people, they won't get it; something in their brain just doesn't allow them to have that common sense kick in for them. They're pretty much slower than slow and I wonder how they function in a normal society after seeing them act they way they do on here. From their speech patterns all the way to their behaviour patterns, sometimes you wonder if they can actually make it out there in the great big world. Face it, this generation lacks very important and simple survival traits. Bet a lot of these users still have their parents cut the crusts off their pb&j sandwiches.

Armalet
Anispace Beginner

Post by Armalet » 21 Aug 2015, 23:23

tfw you keep threatening ban hammers about something you don't care about and say is irrelevant
Lotus wrote:Armalet and I.