How To Deal With Each Other

Drop your suggestions, ideas, and reports in here.

Moderators: Auer, xNyctophilia

Post Reply
User avatar
DarkAdonis
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1286
Joined: 12 Jul 2011, 19:22

How To Deal With Each Other

Post by DarkAdonis » 03 Jul 2014, 20:13

Ladies and gents, today I come to you to discuss a matter that has been worrying me for the last few days. The staff has received countless of requests regarding reporting and warning other users, simply because of a petty rivalry, or simply because the user doesn't let them be. Now, I'm sure you all know this, but there's a magical button that the great Luffy has provided us all with. A magic so powerful, yet contained in a simple click. Im proud to bestow upon you the memory of this magic's existence, an it is called the Block Button. Yes, it even lives up to it's name, and it looks like Image on a user's profile. With this, you won't have to worry about a user being a pain on your profile, ever again. Now, if after using this magic several times, you still need assistance, then the almighty demi gods will deal with the situation accordingly. Also, as a reminder of those that cannot deal with the diversity of users that exist in this world: If you don't like someone for any reason (e.g. gay, bisexual, stock up b*tch, bad roleplayer, the list goes on...), simply ignore their existence, and keep living your life as if nothing happened.

With this, I wish you all a good time on the site. Kudos.
No Sig for YOU!! Gotta work on it xD

User avatar
Conceit
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 144
Joined: 28 Jun 2014, 20:30

Re: How To Deal With Each Other

Post by Conceit » 03 Jul 2014, 20:16

Tell Them Fvck Off And Keep Trucking Basically.
Come On Anispace Y'all Starting To Get Ridiculous Bruh.
Styles wrote:So damn real.
Ichi wrote:You noble asshole. <3

User avatar
xDarkAngel
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 507
Joined: 29 Jun 2014, 12:52

Re: How To Deal With Each Other

Post by xDarkAngel » 03 Jul 2014, 20:18

DarkAdonis wrote:Ladies and gents, today I come to you to discuss a matter that has been worrying me for the last few days. The staff has received countless of requests regarding reporting and warning other users, simply because of a petty rivalry, or simply because the user doesn't let them be. Now, I'm sure you all know this, but there's a magical button that the great Luffy has provided us all with. A magic so powerful, yet contained in a simple click. Im proud to bestow upon you the memory of this magic's existence, an it is called the Block Button. Yes, it even lives up to it's name, and it looks like Image on a user's profile. With this, you won't have to worry about a user being a pain on your profile, ever again. Now, if after using this magic several times, you still need assistance, then the almighty demi gods will deal with the situation accordingly. Also, as a reminder of those that cannot deal with the diversity of users that exist in this world: If you don't like someone for any reason (e.g. gay, bisexual, stock up b*tch, bad roleplayer, the list goes on...), simply ignore their existence, and keep living your life as if nothing happened.

With this, I wish you all a good time on the site. Kudos.


Well Said

User avatar
Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3116
Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 18:56

Re: How To Deal With Each Other

Post by Mika » 03 Jul 2014, 20:18

The, the what now...? The,... block button...?! Ohh, all of our worries, our pains, our agony, our strife, our eternal torment can finally come to an end!!!1

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
DarkAdonis
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1286
Joined: 12 Jul 2011, 19:22

Re: How To Deal With Each Other

Post by DarkAdonis » 03 Jul 2014, 20:23

EffervescentMemories wrote:The, the what now...? The,... block button...?! Ohh, all of our worries, our pains, our agony, our strife, our eternal torment can finally come to an end!!!1

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

It's true, you all give it a try. The results are marvelous.
No Sig for YOU!! Gotta work on it xD

User avatar
LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 596
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 20:05

Re: How To Deal With Each Other

Post by LadyDaemontus » 03 Jul 2014, 20:24

Oh, how wonderful it is to know how to deal with A-holes all by yourself...
:D Gamergate - Gaming - Culture - Lifestyle - Politics - Anti Feminism :shock:
:arrow: Twitter --> https://twitter.com/LadyDaemontus :!:
:arrow: Ask Fm --> https://ask.fm/LadyDaemontus :!:

User avatar
Conceit
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 144
Joined: 28 Jun 2014, 20:30

Re: How To Deal With Each Other

Post by Conceit » 03 Jul 2014, 20:27

DarkAdonis wrote:
EffervescentMemories wrote:The, the what now...? The,... block button...?! Ohh, all of our worries, our pains, our agony, our strife, our eternal torment can finally come to an end!!!1

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

It's true, you all give it a try. The results are marvelous.

Come On DA You Have To Admit This Has Gotten Ridiculous The Site Is Becoming In Terms Of User Behavior Atrocious.The Fact You Made This Thread Only Brought It To Light.
Styles wrote:So damn real.
Ichi wrote:You noble asshole. <3

User avatar
LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 596
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 20:05

Re: How To Deal With Each Other

Post by LadyDaemontus » 03 Jul 2014, 20:30

Not to forget all the people who simply make new accounts to try hassling users again... :l
:D Gamergate - Gaming - Culture - Lifestyle - Politics - Anti Feminism :shock:
:arrow: Twitter --> https://twitter.com/LadyDaemontus :!:
:arrow: Ask Fm --> https://ask.fm/LadyDaemontus :!:

User avatar
DarkAdonis
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1286
Joined: 12 Jul 2011, 19:22

Re: How To Deal With Each Other

Post by DarkAdonis » 03 Jul 2014, 20:32

LadyDaemontus wrote:Not to forget all the people who simply make new accounts to try hassling users again... :l

I think this speaks very clear.
DarkAdonis wrote:Now, if after using this magic several times, you still need assistance, then the almighty demi gods will deal with the situation accordingly.
No Sig for YOU!! Gotta work on it xD

User avatar
LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 596
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 20:05

Re: How To Deal With Each Other

Post by LadyDaemontus » 03 Jul 2014, 20:34

DarkAdonis wrote:
LadyDaemontus wrote:Not to forget all the people who simply make new accounts to try hassling users again... :l

I think this speaks very clear.
DarkAdonis wrote:Now, if after using this magic several times, you still need assistance, then the almighty demi gods will deal with the situation accordingly.


Ha. Demi gods x'3 If my 'magic' doesn't work after seven times, I think it is time for a new wand.. Lol! With that said, what if there was a way in which a button could be made that just doesn't block the account but also blocks the IP so that you don't ever have to deal with any other accounts from being made in the first place? I prefer prevention.
:D Gamergate - Gaming - Culture - Lifestyle - Politics - Anti Feminism :shock:
:arrow: Twitter --> https://twitter.com/LadyDaemontus :!:
:arrow: Ask Fm --> https://ask.fm/LadyDaemontus :!:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest