What do you dislike about AniSpace.net? v2.

Drop your suggestions, ideas, and reports in here.

Moderators: Auer, xNyctophilia

Reinheit
Anispace Beginner

Re: What do you dislike about AniSpace.net? v2.

Post by Reinheit » 02 Jul 2016, 19:15

InuYasha wrote:
SleepingWithSirens wrote:I don't like the fact that a person who has their profile on private can few everyone's profile freely.
Somehow it doesn't seem fair that they can stalk us, but we can't stalk em back.
You have a good point, if you haven't blocked them before they privated their profile they should add an option to block a privated profile if they haven't still. But they can still just log out and watch that way. So if it bothers you then private your profile as well.
There's an easy way to block people even if their page is private.

SleepingWithSirens
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by SleepingWithSirens » 02 Jul 2016, 19:16

InuYasha wrote:
SleepingWithSirens wrote:I don't like the fact that a person who has their profile on private can few everyone's profile freely.
Somehow it doesn't seem fair that they can stalk us, but we can't stalk em back.
You have a good point, if you haven't blocked them before they privated their profile they should add an option to block a privated profile if they haven't still. But they can still just log out and watch that way. So if it bothers you then private your profile as well.
Nah, I just wish they couldn't view profiles they didn't have on their list.

I find the private option needless in a small anime community.

you accept the love you think you deserve

InuYasha
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by InuYasha » 02 Jul 2016, 19:21

Reinheit wrote:
InuYasha wrote:
There's an easy way to block people even if their page is private.
Some people don't use that or even know about it.

That would make sense to have them not see other users accounts that they don't have added. Hm.
Fate - Not to be tamed.

Seraph
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by Seraph » 02 Jul 2016, 19:32

InuYasha wrote:

That would make sense to have them not see other users accounts that they don't have added. Hm.
I'm legitimately concerned for any user that doesn't know about the block button that's right next to their block list. Seriously how can you not know it exists? If you really needed to block someone you'd find it.

Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ants » 02 Jul 2016, 19:32

so what if other users don't know about it? It's easily accessible, it's no one else's fault but their own
actually, don't contact me.

Spyro
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Spyro » 03 Jul 2016, 06:36

I didn't expect you were the type of person to be bothered by that. Not being able to view private profiles wise. I also seen you as the next user to adapt to the private feature until I read this.

I recently enough spoke to a few users and right after, adapted their profiles to private. I wish they would tell me why. I just need a reason. Whatever I did to them, I'm sorry for that.

Crazeye
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Crazeye » 03 Jul 2016, 14:01

AskingAlexandria wrote:
InuYasha wrote:

I'm legitimately concerned for any user that doesn't know about the block button that's right next to their block list. Seriously how can you not know it exists? If you really needed to block someone you'd find it.
This reminded me of a comment I made earlier while noticing the changes introduced while I was away.

[quote="My awesome self awesomely"]People who are not friends cannot view your profile.

I think that can be of help for those who whine about getting trolled on their profiles. Though, blocking was always an option, so I dunno.[/quote]

Adding further to that.
I do not understand the point of not letting random people view your profile on a website with very few users. Would it really matter if a person dropped by and said hello? Or would it matter if they said something rude to you? (Which, btw, you can easily fix by blocking that said person)

Ahh, but I'm forgetting. Blocking has always been a concept alien to all of the users since the beginning of time.
"When you don't fit in anywhere in the world, what should you do?
Carve yourself to fit the world...? ...Or carve the world to fit
you?!"

C.C.C (Crazeye's Creative Corner)
◕‿◕

My enter key & spell-checker are morons!

CaptivatingGarbage
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by CaptivatingGarbage » 03 Jul 2016, 14:06

I CAN'T USE JAVASCRIPT AND I AM CRYING BECAUSE I NEED TO PAINFULLY CONVERT REALLY FREAKING SIMPLE JAVASCRIPT CODE INTO COMPLICATE CSS CODE

but that's partly my fault for being too damn fancy
illumisomething
your public fairy godgrandad

ViceKing
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by ViceKing » 03 Jul 2016, 14:11

Ants wrote:

then private your f*** profile to even the playing field

Exactly, this.
I'm tellin' you, it's my world
I does what I want.
If you mad, then too bad.
Sounds Like A Personal Issue.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 03 Jul 2016, 14:20

I don't like the fact that people complain about users who private their own profile..
Last edited by Killua on 03 Jul 2016, 14:23, edited 1 time in total.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ