GLITCH CENTRAL: Report your errors and glitches here!

Drop your suggestions, ideas, and reports in here.

Moderators: Auer, xNyctophilia

User avatar
EmiyaArcher
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 205
Joined: 02 Sep 2013, 05:12

GLITCH CENTRAL: Report your errors and glitches here!

Post by EmiyaArcher » 03 Apr 2014, 05:09

I've noticed that the private message system is glitched. Even though I have a person blocked he can't comment on my profile but he can send me a pm. Has anyone else noticed that?
Last edited by EtherealStarlight on 19 Nov 2014, 17:49, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: I don't want everyone to make their own thread for glitches.
Image

User avatar
GoldenLion
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 54
Joined: 01 Apr 2014, 16:46

Re: Glitch

Post by GoldenLion » 03 Apr 2014, 05:20

I've noticed it as well....I think its because they use the msg icon they find on our comments on other users pages

User avatar
EmiyaArcher
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 205
Joined: 02 Sep 2013, 05:12

Re: Glitch

Post by EmiyaArcher » 03 Apr 2014, 05:23

That could be the cause.
Image

User avatar
Jooheon
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 215
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 12:19

Re: Glitch

Post by Jooheon » 03 Apr 2014, 05:24

GoldenLion wrote:I've noticed it as well....I think its because they use the msg icon they find on our comments on other users pages

Even so , if the person is blocked they'd get an error saying that they cant message the person. I think theres another reason for it.

JOOHEON
❝ Behind your powerful charisma lies a heart full of purity ❞
Image

User avatar
EmiyaArcher
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 205
Joined: 02 Sep 2013, 05:12

Re: Glitch

Post by EmiyaArcher » 03 Apr 2014, 05:26

Jesterlicious wrote:
GoldenLion wrote:I've noticed it as well....I think its because they use the msg icon they find on our comments on other users pages

Even so , if the person is blocked they'd get an error saying that they cant message the person. I think theres another reason for it.


Maybe there's a bug in the system. Luffy really needs to check this ASAP.
Image

User avatar
GoldenLion
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 54
Joined: 01 Apr 2014, 16:46

Re: Glitch

Post by GoldenLion » 03 Apr 2014, 05:26

I think luffy hasn't thought abt that tbh but it really ticks me because now even though there blocked they can contact the user...its not as much a pain as comments but its still annoying to have our inbox spamed

User avatar
EmiyaArcher
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 205
Joined: 02 Sep 2013, 05:12

Re: Glitch

Post by EmiyaArcher » 03 Apr 2014, 05:35

EffectiveMemoir I think that's his name was bugging me this morning with nonsense and I had him blocked yet he pm's me that annoying guy.
Image

User avatar
Jooheon
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 215
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 12:19

Re: Glitch

Post by Jooheon » 03 Apr 2014, 05:37

EmiyaArcher wrote:EffectiveMemoir I think that's his name was bugging me this morning with nonsense and I had him blocked yet he pm's me that annoying guy.


Go to account settings >> Allow users to send you private messages >> no

and submit. That way no one can pm you. You can keep it that way until Luffy can fix it.

JOOHEON
❝ Behind your powerful charisma lies a heart full of purity ❞
Image

User avatar
EmiyaArcher
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 205
Joined: 02 Sep 2013, 05:12

Re: Glitch

Post by EmiyaArcher » 03 Apr 2014, 05:38

Jesterlicious wrote:
EmiyaArcher wrote:EffectiveMemoir I think that's his name was bugging me this morning with nonsense and I had him blocked yet he pm's me that annoying guy.


Go to account settings >> users can pm me >> no

and submit. That way no one can pm you. You can keep it that way until Luffy can fix it.


It's all right Jess. But I'd rather keep my pm's on.
Image

User avatar
Jooheon
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 215
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 12:19

Re: Glitch

Post by Jooheon » 03 Apr 2014, 05:39

EmiyaArcher wrote:It's all right Jess. But I'd rather keep my pm's on.


If you say so then O: I know how it feels when people annoy the heck out of you -.-"

JOOHEON
❝ Behind your powerful charisma lies a heart full of purity ❞
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests