GLITCH CENTRAL: Report your errors and glitches here!

Drop your suggestions, ideas, and reports in here.

Moderators: Auer, xNyctophilia

SlowSkyes

Re: GLITCH CENTRAL: Report your errors and glitches here!

Post by SlowSkyes » 02 Jul 2017, 18:48

OrehCursor wrote:
02 Jul 2017, 18:46
Wifey wrote:
02 Jul 2017, 18:16
OrehCursor wrote:
02 Jul 2017, 17:52
>also, registration is down

Im actually noticing there has been no new accounts in a long while. Initially I thought it was just the site being dead but now I wonder. ANyone else having an issue with new accounts?
I have or did, though I haven't tried anytime recently. I only tried cause a friend brought it up to me.
Regardless Ive told luffy to check it out but eh if he will actually act
I personally haven't seen a new account in 4 months now so it's been acting up for me for a while its been the same accounts for months

Wifey
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Wifey » 02 Jul 2017, 19:17

SlowSkyes wrote:
02 Jul 2017, 18:48
OrehCursor wrote:
02 Jul 2017, 18:46
Wifey wrote:
02 Jul 2017, 18:16

I have or did, though I haven't tried anytime recently. I only tried cause a friend brought it up to me.
Regardless Ive told luffy to check it out but eh if he will actually act
I personally haven't seen a new account in 4 months now so it's been acting up for me for a while its been the same accounts for months
If he doesn't then rip, I feel like the site would die for sure.

SonGoku
Anispace Beginner

Post by SonGoku » 17 Jul 2017, 19:16

I don't know if I'm beating a dead horse here, so sorry if I am but the site seems to have many of the same issues for the past few months.

1. Creating a new account is impossible there is a huge error.
2. After a good 5 mins of being idle it logs you out even with the keep me logged in.
and
3.You can search for users in the search bar.

Has there been any info on when these will be fixed?

Illusion

Post by Illusion » 17 Jul 2017, 20:45

SonGoku wrote:
17 Jul 2017, 19:16
I don't know if I'm beating a dead horse here, so sorry if I am but the site seems to have many of the same issues for the past few months.

1. Creating a new account is impossible there is a huge error.
2. After a good 5 mins of being idle it logs you out even with the keep me logged in.
and
3.You can search for users in the search bar.

Has there been any info on when these will be fixed?
Probably never.
The admin gave up on the site many decades ago.

Undefined

Post by Undefined » 18 Jul 2017, 08:46

dead site is dead

the admins are done with this shit, they have failed miserably and the domain's expiration is set to july 2018 lol

LostMarauder

Post by LostMarauder » 18 Jul 2017, 10:07

quit complainin' about the obvious and massage my feet you cucks

xSaint

Post by xSaint » 18 Jul 2017, 10:11

Laughing because the same retards will still be here til that expiration date hits and when it does they gon wonder what they gon do with their lives

Keesha

Post by Keesha » 18 Jul 2017, 11:04

xSaint wrote:
18 Jul 2017, 10:11
Laughing because the same retards will still be here til that expiration date hits and when it does they gon wonder what they gon do with their lives
laughing cus you're one of those retards

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 18 Jul 2017, 11:34

Alright guys seriously, all you're doing is repeating yourselves. we get it the site is not nearly as active as it used to be, I think that is apparently clear and yes the site is extremely buggy and it looks like it won't be fixed anytime soon or at all. man I honestly wonder if you all feel smarter stating the obvious over and over, how repetitive can you guys get? then they are the guys who bash this site with sh!tposts and yet they're still here, proving that they might have less of a life than the users they are disrespecting because they also keep logging in despite what they say about this place. FYI a site's domain can easily be renewed so I don't see the big deal in reacting over that when Luffy only tends to come online whenever the site goes "offline or hacked". he clearly has intentions of keeping it online. If you don't enjoy it here why not leave,why stay when you're unhappy? what will complaining solve? honestly seeing all this makes me feel better about myself. anyways I'll fade back and watch the same users bicker about the obvious as usual because that's such an interesting topic.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

LostMarauder

Post by LostMarauder » 18 Jul 2017, 11:42

Killua wrote:
18 Jul 2017, 11:34
Alright guys seriously, all you're doing is repeating yourselves. we get it the site is not nearly as active as it used to be, I think that is apparently clear and yes the site is extremely buggy and it looks like it won't be fixed anytime soon or at all. man I honestly wonder if you all feel smarter stating the obvious over and over, how repetitive can you guys get? then they are the guys who bash this site with sh!tposts and yet they're still here, proving that they might have less of a life than the users they are disrespecting because they also keep logging in despite what they say about this place. FYI a site's domain can easily be renewed so I don't see the big deal in reacting over that when Luffy only tends to come online whenever the site goes "offline or hacked". he clearly has intentions of keeping it online. If you don't enjoy it here why not leave,why stay when you're unhappy? what will complaining solve? honestly seeing all this makes me feel better about myself. anyways I'll fade back and watch the same users bicker about the obvious as usual because that's such an interesting topic.
Couldn't have said it better.