Ideas on how to make your thread better

Drop your suggestions, ideas, and reports in here.

Moderators: Auer, xNyctophilia

Royalene
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Ideas on how to make your thread better

Post by Royalene » 20 Feb 2014, 20:24

Some ideas I had don't criticize too harsh.This thread is about how a user can improve his/her thread creation. Some users had asked me to help them with creating the thread so I decided to share my ideas with other people who way be confused about how to create a thread.

First of all:
Think about your ideas. If you picked a topic don't just throw it out there without thinking. Some users may consider it not interesting and detail lacking.Don't just put one sentence. This is not how an educated person will create proposal, argument, or discussion.You should show some grammar as well.

example:
Red or blue? what what which do you like more? <--This doesn't make me too interested in replying.

Try to come up with some meaning instead two lines if you are starting a discussion. Prove your point and then ask others about their opinion. Give some backgrund to what are you starting. Make the reader interested. Choose something that majority of users are dealing with.

The topic above could be more detailed if you put some background in it

Example (random):
"
Do you feel anxious in a yellow room? Does the color blue make you feel calm and relaxed? Artists and interior designers have long understood how color can dramatically affect moods, feelings, and emotions. It is a powerful communication tool and can be used to signal action, influence mood, and cause physiological reactions. Certain colors have been associated with increased blood pressure, increased metabolism, and eyestrain."
This is one of the meanings of a simple color.

This color is a warm and positive color associated with our most physical needs and our will to survive. It exudes a strong and powerful masculine energy.

Red is energizing. It excites the emotions and motivates us to take action.

It signifies a pioneering spirit and leadership qualities, promoting ambition and determination. It is also strong-willed and can give confidence to those who are shy or lacking in will power.

What what color would you consider to be better in your day life. Explain any emotional meanings to yourself if you want to share.

Think what section to put it in. Is it about something random or if you want others to discuss with you. Would you like to have some feedback from users about your problems or you have technical difficulties? If you need help ask any of the circulating Forum Moderators they will help you gladly. Don't be shy! we love questions.

Try to intrigue the reader. Think of it as something creative and put some work in it.This will make it interesting maybe popular and neat. Try to avoid any inappropriate topics or you will piss mods/users off and they will not be happy about it.

Seek help. If you needs someone to proofread it once again mods are more than happy to help out that's our job to make you all safe and satisfied.

If this still doesn't make sense to you then avoid making pointless threads.

Thank you for attention
(this should be moved I know so please go ahead and do it if you can)

Your LucidCatharsis~
Last edited by Royalene on 20 Feb 2014, 20:31, edited 1 time in total.

"The more time passes, the more unfocused my eyes get
Suddenly, your voice is in my ears
I’m getting lost because I see someone who looks like you

"

xxAmyPrincessxxA
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: Ideas on how to make your thread better

Post by xxAmyPrincessxxA » 20 Feb 2014, 20:28

she smiles I know where ya going with this thank you :hug

animepro88
Anispace Pro