Error: Long load times.

Drop your suggestions, ideas, and reports in here.

Moderators: Auer, xNyctophilia

Luffy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: long load times

Post by Luffy » 20 Feb 2014, 08:05

The server is having some problems. It should be fixed soon :yes
~Monkey D. Luffy was here~

Syrus
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Syrus » 20 Feb 2014, 08:19

Great to hear

NoGoingBack
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by NoGoingBack » 20 Feb 2014, 08:22

Luffy wrote:The server is having some problems. It should be fixed soon :yes

thank you
"The Only One Who Can Beat Me, Is Me"

Eun
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Eun » 20 Feb 2014, 08:33

Luffy wrote:The server is having some problems. It should be fixed soon :yes

Thanks Captain o3o

As of topic wise. It always happens to me during the morning hours with the loading speed being so slow. =w=
Welcome to Hell.

Rider
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Rider » 20 Feb 2014, 08:56

Thanks for fixing the server Luffy

Evildead
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Evildead » 21 Feb 2014, 07:07

OK LISTEN UP USERS OF ANIVIDE, PLEASE PRIORITIZE GETTING LUFFY TO SEE THIS ASAP.

ok boss i have a suggestion that i really think would help this site. its something i came up with ages ago but you were never on. IF ITS POSSIBLE. PLEASE GO AND DELETED ALL THOSE UNUSED, ABANDONED PROFILES FROM A YEAR AGO OR MORE. ME AND YOU BOTH KNOW ALL THOSE 40,000+ UNUSED PROFILES ARE TAKING UP THE MUCH NEEDED BANDWIDTH ON THIS SITE AND IS PROBABLY CAUSING ALL THE LAG.

i assume it'll take you a long time to get that done but it must be done. please erase all those abandoned profiles. they take up bandwidth. im pretty sure those users wont come back anyway and if they do, they'll just make a new profile in the place of their old profiles.

so how about it luffy? is it a good suggestion or not.

PLEASE RESPOND. you don't reply to any comment or message i send you so i figure this is the best place to post this. the site would gain tons of speed this way

You should be careful what you call a fortunate opportunity, your luck could run out.....

Fuck You Ignorers.......

Syrus
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Syrus » 21 Feb 2014, 07:18

Server problem, got nothing to do with those accounts.

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 21 Feb 2014, 07:20

While that may be a good move, you are indeed asking Luffy to single handedly pick up ever single spec of dust individually and cleaning them out
The winner is the most adaptive one.

Evildead
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Evildead » 21 Feb 2014, 07:23

OrehCursor wrote:While that may be a good move, you are indeed asking Luffy to single handedly pick up ever single spec of dust individually and cleaning them out

i realize how time consuming it would be but "if" he is able to do it, its worth a shot right? i mean itd be good for the site

You should be careful what you call a fortunate opportunity, your luck could run out.....

Fuck You Ignorers.......

Eun
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Eun » 21 Feb 2014, 08:12

Evildead wrote:OK LISTEN UP USERS OF ANIVIDE, PLEASE PRIORITIZE GETTING LUFFY TO SEE THIS ASAP.

ok boss i have a suggestion that i really think would help this site. its something i came up with ages ago but you were never on. IF ITS POSSIBLE. PLEASE GO AND DELETED ALL THOSE UNUSED, ABANDONED PROFILES FROM A YEAR AGO OR MORE. ME AND YOU BOTH KNOW ALL THOSE 40,000+ UNUSED PROFILES ARE TAKING UP THE MUCH NEEDED BANDWIDTH ON THIS SITE AND IS PROBABLY CAUSING ALL THE LAG.

i assume it'll take you a long time to get that done but it must be done. please erase all those abandoned profiles. they take up bandwidth. im pretty sure those users wont come back anyway and if they do, they'll just make a new profile in the place of their old profiles.

so how about it luffy? is it a good suggestion or not.

PLEASE RESPOND. you don't reply to any comment or message i send you so i figure this is the best place to post this. the site would gain tons of speed this way

Its the servers. Luffy even said it himself and he's gonna fix those issues soon from his recent post in this thread.
Welcome to Hell.