HTML & CSS for Profile Help

Drop your suggestions, ideas, and reports in here.

Moderators: Auer, xNyctophilia

lag
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Re: HTML & CSS for Profile Help

Post by lag » 27 Jul 2016, 17:32

I forget how, cause the usual way I put the scroll bar in the info don't work. But can someone please help me or tell me how to put the scroll bar in a holder? Mainly the info part.

Dilemma
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Dilemma » 27 Jul 2016, 17:40

I actually have a problem.
So this morning when I got online and went to my page, my background on my page is pitch black. It's not appearing at all. So then I decided to try google chrome {I currently use Safari} And on Google Chrome it did work, so that's good. But I use Safari userally because I adjusted to that really well. Then I went on my page on my phone and the background is fine.
Is there a solution to this? Or is it just a bug in Safari?
'Peace, Love and Positivity.'

Lavina
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Lavina » 06 Sep 2016, 17:05

lag wrote:I forget how, cause the usual way I put the scroll bar in the info don't work. But can someone please help me or tell me how to put the scroll bar in a holder? Mainly the info part.
You'd need to first make that holder have a scroll overflow. Put this in the brackets of .holder{} (or whatever name you have for the holder), overflow:scroll; and that will make your holder scrollable. Hope this helped!
[2016-11-11 3:24:07 PM] —: niggie is the cutest
[2016-11-11 3:24:19 PM] Young: I love my lil niggie x3

SasukeTheAvenger

Post by SasukeTheAvenger » 11 Sep 2016, 21:11

I´m sorry but someone could help me with the ads? its been a while and I have searched for so long and got tired to look already so does anyone knows to take them off? I use this code for it #box_top_ads {display: none;} but suddenly it stopped working and the ads showed up again and the problem is that they covered my links in the right place of my page, so its annoying, someone knows a new code or maybe something I m missing? please?
"THEY WILL IGNORE YOU UNTIL THEY NEED YOU"

anarchistic
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by anarchistic » 11 Sep 2016, 21:15

SasukeTheAvenger wrote:I´m sorry but someone could help me with the ads? its been a while and I have searched for so long and got tired to look already so does anyone knows to take them off? I use this code for it #box_top_ads {display: none;} but suddenly it stopped working and the ads showed up again and the problem is that they covered my links in the right place of my page, so its annoying, someone knows a new code or maybe something I m missing? please?
You can't. You're better off just using adblocker.

LoveAndHate
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by LoveAndHate » 20 Nov 2016, 17:57

My deepest apologies but can anyone tell me how to autoplay a youtube video in my profile's description? Apparently there's a new way to do it but I'm not too sure how.

beran

Re: Anyone one knows how to make the comment box clear?

Post by beran » 09 May 2017, 03:57

SomethingWicked wrote:
17 Apr 2014, 16:30
On edit profile there's a section that says "inside background"
And in that area theres a transparency level thing from 10-100 hopefully that helps a bit
this is correct