HTML & CSS for Profile Help

Drop your suggestions, ideas, and reports in here.

Moderators: Auer, xNyctophilia

User avatar
AkagamiShanksu
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 28
Joined: 08 Feb 2015, 16:56

Re: HTML & CSS for Profile Help

Post by AkagamiShanksu » 09 Feb 2015, 21:33

I hope I'm not annoying anyone but I'm having trouble with my layout code. I really really like it but I don't know how to get the comment box to work properly. It shows past comments people have sent before I put this layout up but it doesn't actually have a space for anyone to type any new comments? I'm new too this site so I don't know all the tricks and limitations here yet.
Image
Oldschool Survival Horror Enthusiast.

User avatar
Seraph
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 2726
Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 05:14

Re: HTML & CSS for Profile Help

Post by Seraph » 09 Feb 2015, 21:47

AkagamiShanksu wrote:I hope I'm not annoying anyone but I'm having trouble with my layout code. I really really like it but I don't know how to get the comment box to work properly. It shows past comments people have sent before I put this layout up but it doesn't actually have a space for anyone to type any new comments? I'm new too this site so I don't know all the tricks and limitations here yet.
Are you sure it doesn't? I just went on your profile and everything is fine with the layout.

Maybe you should check your profile widgets, maybe it's the "Post comment on your own profile" option and not the layout itself.

User avatar
AkagamiShanksu
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 28
Joined: 08 Feb 2015, 16:56

Re: HTML & CSS for Profile Help

Post by AkagamiShanksu » 09 Feb 2015, 22:17

BringMeTheHorizon wrote:
AkagamiShanksu wrote:I hope I'm not annoying anyone but I'm having trouble with my layout code. I really really like it but I don't know how to get the comment box to work properly. It shows past comments people have sent before I put this layout up but it doesn't actually have a space for anyone to type any new comments? I'm new too this site so I don't know all the tricks and limitations here yet.
Are you sure it doesn't? I just went on your profile and everything is fine with the layout.

Maybe you should check your profile widgets, maybe it's the "Post comment on your own profile" option and not the layout itself.
I just checked and I definitely have self commenting enabled. I think I figured it out though. I think it's my browser. I have to use Opera on here because for some reason every other browser crashes anytime I try to use them. So the coding wasn't displayed properly. I went and tested it on firefox and internet explorer on my phone and it worked fine. Anyway thanks and sorry for the trouble.
Image
Oldschool Survival Horror Enthusiast.

User avatar
Seraph
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 2726
Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 05:14

Re: HTML & CSS for Profile Help

Post by Seraph » 09 Feb 2015, 22:31

Oh okay! At least you were able to figure it out. :3

User avatar
anarchist
Posts: 15
Joined: 05 Nov 2014, 16:27

Re: HTML & CSS for Profile Help

Post by anarchist » 10 Feb 2015, 09:30

you can use it. i came up with it. two of what i came up with:
html code:
<style>
.holder{border:1px solid #000000;margin:1px;box-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;overflow:hidden;transition:all 0.5s Ease;text-align:left;float:left;width:300px}
.holder2{border:1px solid #000000;margin:1px;box-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;overflow:hidden;transition:all 0.5s Ease;text-align:center}
.clear{width:100%;clear:both!important;display:inline-block}
</style>
[BUTTONS]
<div style="float:left;width:330px">
<div class="holder">[AVATAR]</div>
<div class="clear"></div>
<div class="holder">[FRIEND_BOX]</div>
<div class="clear"></div>
<div class="holder">[MUSIC]</div>
</div>
<div class="holder">[ABOUT_ME]</div>
<div class="holder2">[COMMENT_BOX]</div>
<div class="clear"></div>

here's short code or whatever i used in about me for spacing wordz:
[color=# 000000]...................[color]i am sup.
Image

XeyluK
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 196
Joined: 21 Jan 2015, 19:07

Re: Share your HTML & CSS layout

Post by XeyluK » 25 Mar 2015, 12:31

Kidd wrote:Does anybody know where I can find the code for the standard layout? I just want a new cursor with the layout that I have now.

Look over here at #16 on the list. That should suit your needs, I believe. :yes

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=19278&start=10
KulyeX wrote: Image

My enemy is XeyluK just look at him. He's crazy evil one. I'm just the crazy a-hole one.

User avatar
SaiyanLullaby
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 93
Joined: 30 Jan 2015, 21:30

Re: HTML & CSS for Profile Help

Post by SaiyanLullaby » 25 Mar 2015, 16:23

Anyone know the code to this profile?

http://www.anispace.net/user/forallthosesleeping
"People, are my playthings."
"It's so fun, it makes me vomit."


Image

User avatar
Seraph
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 2726
Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 05:14

Re: HTML & CSS for Profile Help

Post by Seraph » 25 Mar 2015, 16:26

SaiyanLullaby wrote:Anyone know the code to this profile?

http://www.anispace.net/user/forallthosesleeping
If you can't find it, you could try and recreate it yourself. I mean, it's basically like the default layout with the rounded edges!

User avatar
SaiyanLullaby
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 93
Joined: 30 Jan 2015, 21:30

Re: HTML & CSS for Profile Help

Post by SaiyanLullaby » 25 Mar 2015, 16:28

BringMeTheHorizon wrote:
SaiyanLullaby wrote:Anyone know the code to this profile?

http://www.anispace.net/user/forallthosesleeping
If you can't find it, you could try and recreate it yourself. I mean, it's basically like the default layout with the rounded edges!

:"D I suck at coding.

I'll try tho~
"People, are my playthings."
"It's so fun, it makes me vomit."


Image

User avatar
Seraph
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 2726
Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 05:14

Re: HTML & CSS for Profile Help

Post by Seraph » 25 Mar 2015, 16:36

SaiyanLullaby wrote:
BringMeTheHorizon wrote:
SaiyanLullaby wrote:Anyone know the code to this profile?

http://www.anispace.net/user/forallthosesleeping
If you can't find it, you could try and recreate it yourself. I mean, it's basically like the default layout with the rounded edges!

:"D I suck at coding.

I'll try tho~
If things go bad I could try for you D:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests