Find a Role Player: The RP Want Ads

Start your RPG related discussions here.

Moderators: Auer, tsundere

UnavoidableDisaster
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: Find a Role Player: The RP Want Ads

Post by UnavoidableDisaster » 08 Jun 2017, 15:00

Kakashi wrote:
08 Jun 2017, 14:56
UnavoidableDisaster wrote:
08 Jun 2017, 14:48
Kakashi wrote:
08 Jun 2017, 14:45
I just go on aniroleplay Though I like role-playing One piece, KHR, Fairy tail, Tsubasa, Naruto, Black butler, Korean drama's.... Mainly anything. And I'm a big fan of cross overs
anirp is one of the worse possible rp sites lol. but for anime smut rps go ahead on there. once you make your account you will be bombed by friend requests by disgusting erotic s***.

i prefer roleplayer.me and roleplay.me tbh.
True. Though I have the same problem on Roleplayer.me. And most the people who add me never even send a greeting or talk to me. You just have to find the right people Which I've found a few who relate to what I mean and they hate it too.
Well, you gotta be that person who sends them a greeter. Most of the time when I friend request someone I'm way to scared to send them anything. Maybe that's how other people are too. But I always send greeters or at least the common 'i look forward to roleplaying with you' thing. And yeah, I agree I have some people who actually rp the 100 there. But I never get erotics unlike on anirp or in the newest members get gross pictures like on anirp either.
ImageImage
"My core command is to make life better."

Kakashi
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Kakashi » 08 Jun 2017, 15:26

08 Jun 2017, 15:00
Kakashi wrote:
08 Jun 2017, 14:56
08 Jun 2017, 14:48

anirp is one of the worse possible rp sites lol. but for anime smut rps go ahead on there. once you make your account you will be bombed by friend requests by disgusting erotic s***.

i prefer roleplayer.me and roleplay.me tbh.
True. Though I have the same problem on Roleplayer.me. And most the people who add me never even send a greeting or talk to me. You just have to find the right people Which I've found a few who relate to what I mean and they hate it too.
Well, you gotta be that person who sends them a greeter. Most of the time when I friend request someone I'm way to scared to send them anything. Maybe that's how other people are too. But I always send greeters or at least the common 'i look forward to roleplaying with you' thing. And yeah, I agree I have some people who actually rp the 100 there. But I never get erotics unlike on anirp or in the newest members get gross pictures like on anirp either.
That's the problem with me, if you send the request I believe you should send it, or else I feel if I talk to you I'll annoy you. I'm literally shy about it too, but if I sent the request I will talk first. Also even though others send me request I'll send them a greeting and even than I get no replies back ever, So I know it's not because their shy. One reason is because I see them talking to others and their very out spoken.
UchihaSasuke wrote:That imagination of yours is on some bizarre level beyond all horror movies type of sh!t.
#TotallyAComplimentForYourScaryAss. <3
UchihaSasuke wrote:You're just a blind fuqqface who's overused the false sharingan too much.

BenjaminDarkRune
Anispace Beginner

Post by BenjaminDarkRune » 08 Jun 2017, 19:14

I'm just looking for someone to rp with. idc what kind, I just someone who wont ditch me l,ike a week in. I want a long term rp
natural erp progression is allowed

PrincessOfHeart
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by PrincessOfHeart » 08 Jun 2017, 22:07

anispace is no good for roleplaying that is why i go to aniroleplay and roleplayer.me to rp
The Princess of Heart

MilkShakes
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by MilkShakes » 09 Jun 2017, 02:55

PrincessOfHeart wrote:
08 Jun 2017, 22:07
anispace is no good for roleplaying that is why i go to aniroleplay and roleplayer.me to rp
Roleplayer.me perfect but I don't rp nu more lol

SaiyanLullaby
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by SaiyanLullaby » 09 Jun 2017, 17:12

I'm mostly only here still because there's no other anime/rp site that has customization like this place has. Well, not that I've heard of or seen. And I absolutely despise tumblr.
"People, are my playthings."
"It's so fun, it makes me vomit."

ARose2Remember
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by ARose2Remember » 09 Jun 2017, 17:19

aniroleplay is just strange so I'd rather stick here.

UnavoidableDisaster
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by UnavoidableDisaster » 09 Jun 2017, 17:20

SaiyanLullaby wrote:
09 Jun 2017, 17:12
I'm mostly only here still because there's no other anime/rp site that has customization like this place has. Well, not that I've heard of or seen. And I absolutely despise tumblr.
aniroleplay and roleplayer.me have layouts that are used for profiles. They are a bit confusing though and I agree that I prefer editing here than on the other rp sites I'm on, but it can be easy to edit depending on what kind of layout you choose. For example the layout i chose for my anirp account was easy to edit and they have default ones that has everything already placed you just have to put a picture for a background and and an about me that also has a picture. The customization can be limited on the other websites though, compared to here but I've seen people with really good profiles there.
ImageImage
"My core command is to make life better."

Magia
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Magia » 09 Jun 2017, 18:26

http://www.aniroleplay.com/view_profile ... _id=332942
/no idea why I make this, but meh.

Anyway, I feel so weird sending in starters to people on there... not that I have.
I just need to make a little comversation first before I do anything else. I can see
there's thirsty asf people there... but surprisingly I haven't gotten those types, yet.
Though I'd say it's more lively than role playing on there than here. The sad thing
is the profile there, sure I see some cool designs because of codes, but I find it
more complicated than editing on here.
>> You all need a cure. _overhaul