Anime Reviewers Recruition

This is where we'll announce anything new to the site.
Sanji
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: Anime Reviewers Recruition

Post by Sanji » 25 Sep 2015, 20:10

So what reviews do we have to send in for our tryout? Can it be any anime?
Dear past, thank you for all the lessons.
Dear future, I'm now ready.

AbimeDeTenebres
Anime Reviewers

Post by AbimeDeTenebres » 25 Sep 2015, 21:47

guess who's signing the fuck up!

AbimeDeTenebres
Anime Reviewers

Post by AbimeDeTenebres » 26 Sep 2015, 09:46

here's a link to all my reviews:
http://www.anispace.net/anime_reviews?user=80074

review my reviews now! then i'll review your review of my reviews.

Kouun
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Kouun » 26 Sep 2015, 11:00

I guess I'll try this out.
these are my anime reviews.

http://www.anispace.net/anime_reviews?user=99096

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 26 Sep 2015, 11:04

i'd love to join but i have to review animes at a very slow rate since i'm busy with classes.

http://www.anispace.net/anime_reviews?user=93952
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

TheCritic
Anime Reviewers

Post by TheCritic » 27 Sep 2015, 15:11

Here are my reviews.

Review List

rieyukimura
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by rieyukimura » 03 Dec 2015, 00:01

Hi

I been on hiatus this past 4 years.

Question: Can I post my reviews in other websites?
“Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” -E. E. Cummings
““You cannot dream yourself into character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.” –Henry David Thoreau”

EtherealStarlight
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by EtherealStarlight » 03 Dec 2015, 04:36

Well, they're your reviews. I don't think we have any ownership over them. xD

rieyukimura
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by rieyukimura » 04 Dec 2015, 00:42

Noted on this. Thanks.
“Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” -E. E. Cummings
““You cannot dream yourself into character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.” –Henry David Thoreau”

youngstar33

Post by youngstar33 » 08 Aug 2016, 01:49

I for one think the same I do of every reviewer of any media:

There are two extremes of reviewers: those that give their own view and opinion on something and those that plain and simple give just the details of whatever they review without giving any personal judgement... Of course, as those are extremes, any conceiveable mix of the two kinds may or may not exist.

Those that are closer to the first kind are useful if you know how their taste relates to your own and those that are closer to the second can help you notice things you otherwise might not have.

For the "opinion-reviewer": if you know how much your taste and the taste of the reviewer match--or doesn't match--you can generally guess if you might like or dislike whatever is reviewed.

For the "details-only-reviewer": sometimes--read: "all the damn time"--we overlook things that might otherwise completely change our view on something, and just for that, this kind of reviewer is really useful.

Oh, and of course, the more snarky reviewers are just plain fun to watch for their snarkyness--even if they rip apart your fav. anime at the moment.I for one think the same I do of every reviewer of any media:

There are two extremes of reviewers: those that give their own view and opinion on something and those that plain and simple give just the details of whatever they review without giving any personal judgement... Of course, as those are extremes, any conceiveable mix of the two kinds may or may not exist.

Those that are closer to the first kind are useful if you know how their taste relates to your own and those that are closer to the second can help you notice things you otherwise might not have.

For the "opinion-reviewer": if you know how much your taste and the taste of the reviewer match--or doesn't match--you can generally guess if you might like or dislike whatever is reviewed.

For the "details-only-reviewer": sometimes--read: "all the damn time"--we overlook things that might otherwise completely change our view on something, and just for that, this kind of reviewer is really useful.

Oh, and of course, the more snarky reviewers are just plain fun to watch for their snarkyness--even if they rip apart your fav. anime at the moment.
จีคลับ