Account lists will not be accepted after 8/20/15

This is where we'll announce anything new to the site.
Ichigo
Anispace Beginner

Re: Account lists will not be accepted after 8/20/15

Post by Ichigo » 19 Aug 2015, 01:20

My main account Sasuke was deleted and given to someone, it was in my list and confirmed to be, I had messaged Skypiea, VII and Orehcursor about them when I had confrimed the ones I wanted to keep. Seems like my friends accounts, Gray and Juvia, as well as another friends Erza account were also deleted. What's going on with this? Someone has my Sasuke account and everything about it was purged.

- Ichigo Kurosaki -

InuYasha
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by InuYasha » 19 Aug 2015, 01:26

Ichigo wrote:My main account Sasuke was deleted and given to someone, it was in my list and confirmed to be, I had messaged Skypiea, VII and Orehcursor about them when I had confrimed the ones I wanted to keep. Seems like my friends accounts, Gray and Juvia, as well as another friends Erza account were also deleted. What's going on with this? Someone has my Sasuke account and everything about it was purged.
I know you talked about it with me on FaceBook which made me come online. Since I gave those accounts off and both users told me they informed moderators of their kept accounts. But I find it odd only half your accounts and there's were deleted? This is why many users are leaving the site. Watch them not help you or anyone else who has this issue too.
Fate - Not to be tamed.

Ichigo
Anispace Beginner

Post by Ichigo » 19 Aug 2015, 01:35

InuYasha wrote:
Ichigo wrote:My main account Sasuke was deleted and given to someone, it was in my list and confirmed to be, I had messaged Skypiea, VII and Orehcursor about them when I had confrimed the ones I wanted to keep. Seems like my friends accounts, Gray and Juvia, as well as another friends Erza account were also deleted. What's going on with this? Someone has my Sasuke account and everything about it was purged.
I know you talked about it with me on FaceBook which made me come online. Since I gave those accounts off and both users told me they informed moderators of their kept accounts. But I find it odd only half your accounts and there's were deleted? This is why many users are leaving the site. Watch them not help you or anyone else who has this issue too.
The mods seem to not care as much that people are leaving, especially if they're deleting accounts and running rampant like this. The whole account limit thing was a horrible idea if this is what's going to be happening, deleting other peoples accounts so they can give them to other people who wanted them but didn't have them. It's wrong, and it's a massive abuse of.power for a site that is supposed to be fun.

- Ichigo Kurosaki -

InuYasha
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by InuYasha » 19 Aug 2015, 01:39

Ichigo wrote:The mods seem to not care as much that people are leaving, especially if they're deleting accounts and running rampant like this. The whole account limit thing was a horrible idea if this is what's going to be happening, deleting other peoples accounts so they can give them to other people who wanted them but didn't have them. It's wrong, and it's a massive abuse of.power for a site that is supposed to be fun.

I'm sorry this happened to you and anyone else. It does suck I had to get dragged back into this site because of Staff's mistakes. Realistically they probably won't re-delete or re-cover the accounts lost. They probably would end up deleting mine too on "accident" XD But truthfully it's probably on purpose. And it sounds kinda blunt. But this site seems dead. All I can say is I know who they went to and that it's the staff's mistake. I probably can't help in any way and I know for sure they won't help either. Unfortunately. But I do feel terrible for you and/or anyone else having to deal with this issue. Losing stuff like that you are very attached to.
Fate - Not to be tamed.

TheMajor

Post by TheMajor » 19 Aug 2015, 01:46

What if users have more than 5 accounts though they still use them?

Goddess
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Goddess » 19 Aug 2015, 01:51

That's right. Erza was given away to King. He wanted both accounts very badly I remember seeing the messages. Then InuYasha commented Skypiea asking to confirm it, and afterwards Erick moved to the King account gave Skypiea his 5 account list and told her to deleted the Erick one. Huh. That's weird. So they deleted your accounts even after you send 5.
FOTHER MUCKER!!!

TheMajor

Post by TheMajor » 19 Aug 2015, 01:54

//This sucks because I've roleplayed various characters for 5 years and for them to get rid of inactive ones is wrong. I work several hours a week and barely have time to go to my other accounts which I have been trying to do and what if the users who receive our accounts go inactive?

Goddess
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Goddess » 19 Aug 2015, 01:56

TheMajor wrote://This sucks because I've roleplayed various characters for 5 years and for them to get rid of inactive ones is wrong. I work several hours a week and barely have time to go to my other accounts which I have been trying to do and what if the users who receive our accounts go inactive?
Accounts are supposed to become deleted after 1 year inactivity. p.p But looks like it doesn't matter anymore.
FOTHER MUCKER!!!

TheMajor

Post by TheMajor » 19 Aug 2015, 01:58

Goddess wrote:
TheMajor wrote://This sucks because I've roleplayed various characters for 5 years and for them to get rid of inactive ones is wrong. I work several hours a week and barely have time to go to my other accounts which I have been trying to do and what if the users who receive our accounts go inactive?
Accounts are supposed to become deleted after 1 year inactivity. p.p But looks like it doesn't matter anymore.
Seems that way though that user who keeps making accounts with blurry photos and the other user who is making retarded user names should have their IP addresses banned. It sucks how we spend time to rp and make our accounts for nothing and is Luffy aware?

InuYasha
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by InuYasha » 19 Aug 2015, 02:06

@TheMajor

I don't think Luffy cares much anymore. So they are free to jack all of our accounts as they please it doesn't matter if it's "ours". I feel bad for them. But the staff here like the previous owner of Sasuke (Now Ichigo) said , they are stubborn. My accounts will probably be jacked too. XD Seeing how this already happened. This is why you DON'T make other people do your work for you. I was "done" with this site a long time ago. I no longer care myself individually. But I do care that it affects people I care about. :/ Especially Cameron and Daniel. It sucks seeing them sad. But nothing can be done. The staff here is not here to help you. All they will say is "sorry" and move on. Not DO something about it.
Fate - Not to be tamed.