Account lists will not be accepted after 8/20/15

This is where we'll announce anything new to the site.
renaachan
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: Account lists will not be accepted after 8/20/15

Post by renaachan » 17 Aug 2015, 16:12

Nymphet

if anyone wants the account text me .

Eli
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Eli » 17 Aug 2015, 16:13

Looks like it is time to give away my accounts to people that don't even exist.

" The People you hate are a reflection of your own Flaws."

Kakashi
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Kakashi » 17 Aug 2015, 16:16

I'm a bit confused by
"If you do not submit a list we will be deleting the inactive accounts, and keeping the ones that you are active on."

I thought we were suppose to send our five accounts to a mod?
Cause that's what I did a while back when this first came up.

O.o cause the way that's written makes it sound if your active on 8 accounts or so, then they'll stay.

Could you please explain it.
UchihaSasuke wrote:That imagination of yours is on some bizarre level beyond all horror movies type of sh!t.
#TotallyAComplimentForYourScaryAss. <3
UchihaSasuke wrote:You're just a blind fuqqface who's overused the false sharingan too much.

xNyctophilia
Forum moderators
Forum moderators

Post by xNyctophilia » 17 Aug 2015, 16:18

Millennial wrote:Who do we give our list to?
Any mod is fine. We'll gather all lists together.
Image Image Image

Space
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Space » 17 Aug 2015, 16:20

If we have an account that isn't on our submitted list will it be deleted too? I'm wondering that

VII
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by VII » 17 Aug 2015, 16:22

Kakashi wrote:I'm a bit confused by
"If you do not submit a list we will be deleting the inactive accounts, and keeping the ones that you are active on."

O.o cause the way that's written makes it sound if your active on 8 accounts or so, then they'll stay.

I can explain it for you.

There are people that refuse to hand in their list of precious accounts. Deleting all of there accounts completely wouldn't be fair just because they didn't turn in their list. The one you are currently on will be the only account you get to keep.

For example: I own VII, Vergil, and Lars.

I refuse to hand in a list because I think the whole idea of this thing is bullshit. Since I didn't turn in a list, they will track and see I am on VII a lot and I will only keep VII, but Vergil and Lars will be deleted.

If I turn in a list, VII, Vergil, and Lars get to stay because I put them on the list.

xPeterParker
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by xPeterParker » 17 Aug 2015, 16:24

What if some mods don't remember the 5 accounts we told them we're going to keep?I don't want some of the accounts I'm keeping be deleted by accident.

VII
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by VII » 17 Aug 2015, 16:28

xPeterParker wrote:What if some mods don't remember the 5 accounts we told them we're going to keep?I don't want some of the accounts I'm keeping be deleted by accident.

Every mod that has been approached by a user about their list of users to keep have their lists kept on a special forum. The forum is updated on a daily basis with many users updating their five username roster.

If you never submitted a list to a mod, then that is the only reason you should worry about deletions.

Kakashi
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Kakashi » 17 Aug 2015, 16:28

VII wrote:

There are people that refuse to hand in their list of precious accounts. Deleting all of there accounts completely wouldn't be fair just because they didn't turn in their list. The one you are currently on will be the only account you get to keep.

I refuse to hand in a list because I think the whole idea of this thing is bullshit. Since I didn't turn in a list, they will track and see I am on VII a lot and I will only keep VII, but Vergil and Lars will be deleted.

If I turn in a list, VII, Vergil, and Lars get to stay because I put them on the list.
when you refer to 'list' do you mean the five accounts we send to a mod? Or the list here? Cause I thought the list here is suppose to be for the accounts we can remember and are giving away :/

I'm active on all five of my accounts. But, I won't be active these next 2-3weeks since my data is almost out and I have no Internet right now.
UchihaSasuke wrote:That imagination of yours is on some bizarre level beyond all horror movies type of sh!t.
#TotallyAComplimentForYourScaryAss. <3
UchihaSasuke wrote:You're just a blind fuqqface who's overused the false sharingan too much.

Space
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Space » 17 Aug 2015, 16:29

Kakashi wrote:
VII wrote:

when you refer to 'list' do you mean the five accounts we send to a mod? Or the list here? Cause I thought the list here is suppose to be for the accounts we can remember and are giving away :/

I'm active on all five of my accounts. But, I won't be active these next 2-3weeks since my data is almost out and I have no Internet right now.
Did you send a list to a mod? If you did you ain't got nothing to worry about.